Chapter 244 : Shimen Yihshyong
136 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chioujen's sharp gaze made Yihshyong feel uncomfortable.

I completely forgot about that. I'm not our dahge, who can usually think about several things at once. So, they should all be able to understand it.

"You're right," Yihshyong said. "So what do you think now is best?"

"This morning, when I was giving a statement, I had time to ask about where the police stationed their members to monitor. They didn't answer in detail, but they said there was always a policeman manning the grocery store."

"After they set up an monitoring post in the house?"

"That's right. It's not just the grocery store. There are a few more spots they're monitoring closely."

Chioujen stopped talking for a while. "So it's best," Chioujen looked at Jinqkang, "besides buying underwear, you also bring the paper. When you get to the grocery store, you give it to the police who are on duty there."

Apparently nothing escapes Chioujen's attention! This kid is amazing!

"Yes, Sir!" Jinqkang said.

"Now, Shyongge, please tell the police about this first," Chioujen told Yihshyong.

Yihshyong immediately headed over to where they had put Huahshiang. After plugging the earphones into his ears, Yihshyong turned on the Huahshiang. Once connected, he promptly told the police about their plan. Yihshyong didn't say much. He really didn't want to talk a lot. He just listened to the cop talking on the other end. Occasionally, he would state that he understood what the police meant.

"Okay!" Yihshyong said. "The police said, later, when you entered the grocery store, there would be a policeman approaching you. You can give this paper to him."

"Was that Mr. Chioulin?" Iren asked.

"No. I don't know who the policeman I just spoke to was," Yihshyong said. "Did you meet him there earlier?"

Iren shook his head. "I didn't meet him." He turned to Chioujen. "How about you?"

Chioujen shook his head. "I don't think he's there."

"There's no way he wasn't there." Yihshyong said. "The range of the tool is limited." He pointed at Huahshiang.

"I mean, maybe he's not in the house, but he's still somewhere else not too far from here either," Chioujen said.

"So you think the police have more than one place to monitor this?" said Iren. "Do you have a solid enough basis for that?"

"I told you that the police are monitoring many spots closely. It is not impossible that they also have other places where they can gather," Chioujen said.

"There is another possibility," Yihshyong said.

"What do you mean?" Iren asked.

"It's possible that Mr. Chioulin was indeed there. You didn't recognize him because he didn't introduce himself. Remember, none of us have ever met him face to face. So we don't know what his face or body looks like."

"I think it's a strange thing if he didn't want to meet us there," Chioujen said.

"I'm just saying that it's a possibility," Yihshyong said.

"Excuse me, Sir." Jinqkang interrupted their conversation. "About the thing I have to give to the police."

"Sorry. I almost forgot." Yihshyong gave Jinqkang the paper containing the message from the kidnapper.

"How can I be sure that the person who approached me was a policeman, Sir?" Jinqkang asked.

"Later, there, when the police officer is standing right in front of you, he will pretend to ask about someone's address in this housing complex. It's up to you what answer you want to give. However, between the sentences you use as an answer, you must insert the words 'full,' 'big,' and 'wet'. Then he will immediately answer. I don't know what sentence he will use as an answer. But for sure, the sentence will contain the words 'roof,' 'window,' and 'door.' After hearing the answer, you must answer that you will draw a map to the address he asked. The cop will then take out a small notebook. It's up to you what you want to write in the notebook, but you must slip this paper between the pages of the notebook."

0