Chapter 247 : Shimen Yihshyong
138 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Iren quickly stood up and walked towards the kitchen. A moment later, Chioujen and Iren came out of the kitchen carrying trays of dishes that Chioujen had just finished preparing.

"It smells great," said Iren after he sat back down. His eyes sparkled. "Shyongge, how about you? I don't think you're going to take a shower."

Yihshyong glared. "The food is ready. Instead, you tell me to take a shower! Later, after I finished eating, then I would take a shower."

Iren chuckled. "Alright! Eating until we're full is the most important thing we should put first."

Yihshyong smiled. Suddenly, he felt so hungry.

"Please, Sir. Don't hesitate." Iren got rice for Gongshi.

"Mr. Pyngher, you don't have to be shy," said Yihshyong.

Pyngher smiled. "Thank you." He then took the bowl.

"Jinqkang hasn't come back yet?" Chioujen asked.

"Maybe the police also feel the need to ask him some questions," said Iren.

"Although it is only today that he becomes involved with our business, the things that happened in one day are indeed very complicated. It's only natural the police feel the need to question more people." Chioujen's voice sounded more like a mutter.

"Let's start eating now. If it's true that he has to give statements to the police, we don't know how long it will take," said Yihshyong.

As they were just starting to eat, they heard the gate opening. The sound was quite loud.

"Ah! Here he comes," said Iren. "Let's just ask him about what happened."

"No need." Yihshyong shook his head. "If he really wants to talk, we'll listen carefully. But if he doesn't, that's fine. We don't have to press him."

The front door was unlocked, so Jinqkang could go straight into the house. He then approached those sitting in the dining room right away. He was carrying a black plastic bag in his hand.

"Sorry it took so long," Jinqkang said.

"It's okay. We also just started eating," Chioujen said. "Please, sit down. Here's a plate and a bowl for you."

Jinqkang took the rice and side dishes. "There was an incident there."

"What happened?" Iren asked. His eyes remained fixed on the bowl and plate in front of him.

"Someone fell. Ah, actually two people."

"Inside the grocery store?" This time, Iren turned to Jinqkang.

"No, Sir. Outside the grocery store."

"Wait a minute." Yihshyong interrupted Jinqkang's words. "What about your personal belongings? Have you bought your underwear?"

Jinqkang smiled. He pointed to the plastic bag he had placed on his lap.

"Then what about the note? Have you given it to the police?" Yihshyong asked with a smile.

"Yes, Sir! Take it easy," said Jinqkang. "I have also briefed Mr. Mingju."

"Then how can people fall outside the grocery store? The sky is still light." Iren asked.

"We'll talk about the people who fell later," Yihshyong said. "Now you eat first." Yihshyong was worried that Iren would drag the conversation so long that Jinqkang wouldn't be able to eat dinner quickly.

Jinqkang and Iren complied. The six of them then ate voraciously. After eating, Pyngher started to do his job. He sat back down in the living room to start drawing. Chioujen got the first turn.

"Now you can start talking about the men who fell," Yihshyong said to Jinqkang.

"It was an accident, Sir! There was a collision between a car and a motorbike. The driver and passenger of the motorbike fell." Jinqkang started his story.

"Did the car stop right away?" Iren, whose face already looked impatient, immediately asked.

"Yes, Sir! The driver of the car also got out of the car. I think the car is okay. Maybe it's just a minor scratch. So, the policeman and I immediately got out of the grocery store and helped the two people."

"Are their injuries serious?" Chioujen shouted from the living room.

0