Chapter 250 : Nangong Iren
152 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chioujen looked at Iren. His gaze was so sharp. "Are you sure, Renge? A pen like this isn't an expensive pen. Lots of people have it. Maybe even in our housing complex there are some people who also have it."

The pen was very short. The length was only half of the length of the pen in general. Iren laughed the first time he saw that kind of pen. Such a shape reminded him of a pencil that was sharpened too often.

"Of course I'm sure," Iren answered firmly. "Shyongge, please explain to him."

Yihshyong turned to Iren. "Why should I explain? It's your pen."

"At that time, it was Shyongge who gave the mark to this pen!"

Yihshyong nodded. "Ah! You're right. I remember now."

"Okay! Let me just tell the story," said Iren.

"Just tell us briefly," Chioujen said.

Iren looked at Chioujen, Jinqkang, Gongshi, and Pinghe before starting to give an explanation.

"About four months ago, Dahge came home with a gift shaped like a brick. He said one of the loyal customers at the bookstore where he worked that day gave gifts to every employee there."

Iren stopped talking for a while. After taking a breath, he continued his words.

"When we opened it, we found the box contained half a dozen pens. They were all the same shape and color. Because there are five of us, we each got one pen."

"Then how about the other one?" Chioujen cut Iren's words.

"We planned to give it to you when you get home," Yihshyong said.

"You never told me about this when I called home," Chioujen said.

"Because a few days later, the pen that we planned to give you was no longer there," said Iren.

"I'll try to guess! You must have given it to one of our neighbors," said Chioujen.

Yihshyong laughed. "You're right! We gave it to Mr. Horngshi. That time he came here to borrow something. Just as he was leaving the house, the postman came to his house. He borrowed a pen to sign the receipt for the package. Because he didn't bring a pen with him. , so he asked us if we had a pen. At that time, we put your pen on the television. So, without thinking, Jenqyih immediately gave it to Mr. Horngshi. After that, he went straight into his house to open the package and forgot to return the pen. We also forgot to ask him. A week later, he just remembered that he borrowed the pen. But unfortunately he forgot where he put it. So instead, he bought us another pen. Dahge kept the pen. If you want, you can ask Dahge directly when he gets home."

"Then what makes Renge sure that this is Renge's pen? Not the pen that Renge gave Mr. Horngshi."

"You see this?" Iren showed a piece of plaster attached to the center of the pen rod.

"So Renge stuck this tape to this pen?" "I didn't stick it to this thing. It was Shyongge." Iren pointed at Yihshyong.

"Why did Shyongge put the plaster here? What makes this pen different from the others?"

"I told you earlier that the six pens are all the same shape and color. But after we tried one by one, it turned out that there was a difference. Five of the pens were black ink, while the other one was blue ink. So, I' was sticking this thing as a clue as to which pen was blue ink," Yihshyong said. "Then, although there may be many people who have this type of pen, I think in our housing complex there is only one pen of this type, which has a plaster patch right in the middle of the pen shaft. So it is reasonable to think that it is Iren's pen that yesterday morning brought by Shinnshiow."

Chioujen nodded. "Let's make sure first that the ink that comes out of this pen is blue ink."

It is clear that this is my pen. If the ink is not blue, then it is possible that someone has switched the ink!

"Jinqkang," said Iren. "Please write down the license plate number of the motorcycle."

0