Chapter 252 : Nangong Iren
144 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yihshyong wasn't in the bedroom for long. In an instant, he had reappeared in front of his friends. He was wearing neat clothes.

This is too neat!

"What do you think?" Yihshyong asked.

"Your clothes don’t seem to fit. You don’t look like someone who wants to give ransom," said Iren. "More like someone going to a meeting at the office."

"Is there a special style for people who want to meet the kidnappers?" Yihshyong asked. "It's an official event, after all."

Since when that giving ransom to kidnappers is an official event?

"It’s up to Shyongge!" Iren laughed.

Chioujen raised his hand. "Shyongge, if I may, I’ll give you a suggestion."

"Go ahead. Just say it!"

"I don’t think wearing work clothes like this isn’t such a bad idea. I mean, since you’re replacing Beaushu, then wouldn’t it be a lot better if you wear clothes that suit Beaushu’s style. He loves to wear shirts, ties, and vests."

Yihshyong thought for a moment. "You mean to make me look more like Dahge? At night, people won’t be able to see clearly. From a distance, they’ll probably think I’m Dahge." "

That’s right," said Chioujen. "Does Shyongge think it’s worth trying?"

"Things have become like this. I think we should try any way," said Yihshyong.

After saying that, Yihshyong entered Shannchyuan’s unlocked bedroom. Not only Shannchyuan’s bedroom, the other bedrooms were also unlocked. Under no circumstances did they ever locked the bedroom doors. Except when no one was home.

After about five minutes in the room, Yihshyong came out. This time he was already wearing one of Shannchyuan's clothes. Not only wearing a vest, he was wearing a full suit.

"Wow! You really do look like Mr. Duanmuh," Jinqkang exclaimed.

"Have you finished giving information to Mr. Pinghe?" Yihshyong asked.

"It's over already, Sir!"

"Now where is Mr. Pinghe?"

"He said he was a bit sleepy, so I suggested he rest for a while. Maybe his eyes or hands are a bit tired," said Iren.

"Which room is he in?" Yihshyong asked. "He isn’t in my room. And he certainly isn’t in Dahge’s."

"He didn't want to rest inside any room, instead choosing to sit on the back porch." Iren said quietly.

"How can we let him rest there?" said Yihshyong.

"Maybe he’s used to doing things like that," Chioujen said. "After all, looking at plants will make one feel calmer."

Yihshyong nodded. "As for me now, is it really that much like Dahge?"

Everyone nodded.

"Good!" Yihshyong smiled. "Although I don't feel that my appearance this time makes me so similar to Dahge. But if you say so, of course I have to believe it."

"Hopefully, the dark night will make you look more like Dahge," said Iren.

Yihshyong smiled even wider. "Chioujen! Since you are the one who has the honor of being in the house this time, then I leave the business related to the two small bags to you."

"I will do my best. Shyongge, please don't worry!" Chioujen gave a thumbs up.

"Probably Jenqyih or Tsaehorng will arrive soon. You can ask Jenqyih for help if you run into trouble. I think he has some experience with such tools. As for Tsaehorng, he is a very intelligent young man. You can count on him."

"Both bags have the manuals on them. So I guess I'll just have to follow the instructions written on them."

"I’ve heard Dahge say something that I feel has something to do with this," said Iren.

"Something like what?" Chioujen looked at Iren. "Actually Dahge didn’t say it to my face. I just happened to hear it." Iren turned his face towards Yihshyong.

Yihshyong smiled. He patted Chioujen’s shoulder. "You were confused when you read a manual right after you bought a television in our hometown. Is that true?"

Chioujen chuckled. "Dahge is exaggerating. I just wasn't paying attention at the time. The point is that this time you don't have to worry."

"Alright! If that's the case, then everything is in order. We can go now!" Yihshyong said.

"Yes, Sir!" Jinqkang said.

Depart now? The clock on the wall just said 6:45. Shyongge apparently wanted to get there early.

Before leaving, Yihshyong went to the back porch to say goodbye and, at the same time, thank Pinghe. After that, they all went outside the house.

0