Chapter 268 : Shimen Yihshyong
138 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yihshyong averted his gaze. He looked at the trees growing around the pond. Indeed, just behind some stone benches, there were trees whose branches grow wildly. What the cop had just said might not be entirely wrong.

The park management should pay more attention to things like this.

"I'll be back first, Sir. After receiving new information, I will immediately inform you."

Yihshyong nodded. "Thank you, Sir."

The policeman rose from the stone bench. With quick steps, he left Yihshyong and Jinqkang.

The two people looked at each other.

"This is terrible, Sir!" Jinqkang said.

"I know." Yihshyong sighed. "If the kidnappers realize their comrade has been caught, things might turn out to be unfavorable for us."

"Mr. Beeihae's safety may be in danger," said Jinqkang.

About thirty seconds later, Jinqkang patted Yihshyong on the shoulder. Yihshyong, who was currently bowing his head, raised his head instantly. Jinqkang pointed in one direction. Yihshyong turned his head in the direction the young man pointed.

From a distance, there was someone running towards the two of them. Even though he was carrying a plastic bag, he could run fast. In an instant, he was in front of Yihshyong and Jinqkang.

"What happened? Lots of people running. They screamed that there was gunfire. Has there been a gunfight?"

Iren, who had just arrived, was already bombarding Yihshyong with questions. Yihshyong didn't answer right away. He just looked at Iren. Suddenly, he was at a loss for words to explain what he had just experienced.

"Be patient, Sir," said Jinqkang. "We'll just have to wait for an explanation from the police."

"What is that?" Yihshyong pointed to the plastic bag Iren was carrying before Iren could ask any other questions.

Iren smiled. "Are you guys thirsty?"

Yihshyong and Jinqkang nodded.

Iren opened the plastic bag. He pulled out a few cans.

"When did you buy these drinks? Yihshyong was a little surprised.

"I didn't buy these. Mr. Shiuander gave me these drinks. Turns out he had a lot of supplies in the trunk of his car."

"A lot of supplies?" Yihshyong asked.

Iren nodded. "Right! It's not just drinks. There's canned food and other things too."

"Does he really have a habit like that?" Jinqkang asked.

"We don't know." Iren shook his head quickly. "We don't really know him either. So there's a lot about him we don't know."

"Now where is Mr. Shiuander?" Yihshyong picked up a drink can.

"He is waiting in the car. He said he was worried that his presence would disturb us if he came here."

"Didn't you say that we might be here a while?" Yihshyong said.

"I already said so, but he said it's okay."

"Do you think something like this is appropriate for us to do?" Yihshyong looked at Iren. "He's a lot older than us."

"If he doesn't mind, I don't think we should be too shy either," said Iren. "Shyongge, please don't think about it too much." He handed a can of drink to Jinqkang.

"Thank you, Sir," said Jinqkang.

Fifteen minutes later, they were still sitting on the stone bench. Yihshyong saw the policeman he had spoken with sprinting toward them.

"You came back here so fast!" Jinqkang's voice was enthusiastic. "Are there any interesting developments?"

The policeman nodded. "That person made a strange confession. It's possible he wasn't part of the kidnapping gang."

"Have the police caught the wrong person?" Iren asked.

"It's not like that, Sir. That person is indeed the one who was here earlier. We just said that it's possible that he didn't know about Mr. Beeihae's kidnapping. However, that confession isn't necessarily true either. We need time to explore the truth of what he said."

"What kind of strange confession he made?" Yihshyong asked.

"He said he was an actor. Today's incident is part of the film's casting activities."

"Film casting process?" Yihshyong was surprised. "Who said that to him?"

"So, there is a studio that will produce a film. They said they were going to have an outdoor casting."

"Outdoor casting?" Iren's eyebrows rose.

0