Chapter 277 : Nangong Iren
164 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Iren raised his hand again.

"What else?" Yihshyong asked.

"I'm thirsty. I'm going to the kitchen first to get a drink."

"Okay. I think our other friends are also thirsty. So please bring some drinks for our friends," said Yihshyong.

Unlike usual, this time there was not a single glass on their dining table. There were no plates, either. Earlier, before leaving, Yihshyong and friends had already cleaned up their dinner containers. The other friends also had dinner before going home or coming back to this house. Iren got up from his chair. He rushed to the kitchen. He soon returned with bottles and glasses for himself and his friends.

"Thank you," Yihshyong said after Iren put the glass in front of him.

Iren just chuckled.

"The accident we had was a bit strange. But then again, we can't jump to conclusions. It could have happened by chance. It's very possible that the driver was drunk or something like that. There is a link between the accident that we experienced and the Shinnnshiow kidnapping incident," Yihshyong said.

Yihshyong stopped talking for a while. He grabbed the glass in front of him. After taking a few sips of water, he resumed his speech.

The accident that happened to us was a bit strange. The kidnappers couldn't have planned an accident that would make them late in receiving the ransom items.

"Fortunately, then there is a neighbor who lives in the house on our left, namely Mr. Shiuander. He is kind enough to take us to our destination. Although Mr. Shiuander is a little strange, but this time, we must thank him."

Chioujen raised his hand.

"What is it, now?" Yihshyong asked.

"Shouldn't we also investigate him?"

"Are you suspicious of him?" Yihshyong asked.

"He just started living next door to us. I think everyone who has suddenly appeared around us in the last six months deserves our suspicion."

Iren turned to Tsaehorng. The young man seemed to want to say something.

"I think Uncle Jongharng is right. They suddenly appeared, most likely for some reason. So there's no harm in investigating that too," said Tsaehorng.

"In that case , we must also investigate our other neighbors," said Jenqyih.

"Eh?" Chioujen smiled faintly?"

"Besides the neighbors to the left and right of our house, the neighbors in the house right across the street are also new people," said Jenqyih.

"Right," Iren nodded. "It's not just them. The occupants of the houses to the right and left of the house in front of us are all new people. Even if I remember correctly, there are three or four other houses in our alley whose residents have lived there not long."

0