Chapter 280 : Dongfang Jenqyih
132 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone also turned their eyes towards Jenqyih. Jenqyih straightened his seat. He looked around before starting to talk.

I don't know how useful the news I've got is!

"When I got to the hospital, I didn't leave that place right away. I accompanied Juger for a bit. I also want to know what happened to him. Tsaehorng introduced his fellow painter to me. As you already know, I gave him the clearest possible description of the girl we saw at the mall. After the sketch was finished, Tsaehorng said that I should start looking for information about the victims of the incident at the mall right away. Incidentally, the hospital where Juger was treated was one of the hospitals that accommodated the victims of the incident at the mall. I started walking around asking questions about whether there were any victims whose features were similar to Dahge's."

"Were there any casualties in that incident?" Iren asked.

"There were no victims at the hospital who died from the incident. However, there were many injured rather badly. Some of them were still unconscious."

"How bad was their condition?" Yihshyong asked.

"Most of the people who were seriously injured resulted from being kicked or trampled by other people. As far as I could see, quite a number of them have broken bones.. The minor injuries, mostly just a little bruised. The most common condition is temporary blindness after exposure to dazzling light. But their eyesight later recovered. So this is exactly the same as what happened a few days ago," said Jenqyih.

"How many victims were taken to the hospital?" Yihshyong asked.

"The data is still confusing. But what is clear is that there were over sixty people," Jenqyih replied.

"That's a lot!" Yihshyong said.

"I also tried asking the victims who had regained consciousness if they saw anyone who looked like Dahge. After asking dozens of people, finally one person said that he saw Dahge. What made me sure that the person did see Dahge was that he also explained the clothes Dahge was wearing. Except for minor details, his depiction of Dahge's outfit was very accurate."

"What did that guy say about Dahge?" Iren asked.

"He saw Dahge in the large, open hall located near the main entrance. He said Dahge was like a confused person looking for someone. The man was watching Dahge because Dahge almost hit him. After that, he didn't know what happened because immediately after that there was an explosion of light."

"Didn't you ask the medics or the police at the hospital? Maybe they have useful information," Yihshyong said.

"I've asked everyone. But they say things were too chaotic that their attention was not on specific individuals."

"Earlier, Uncle also tracked him to another hospital," said Tsaehorng. "Is there any other information from those other places?"

"Besides the hospital where Juger is being treated, I visited four other hospitals. After that, I went home because it was getting late. In those other hospitals, I got some interesting information."

Jenqyih realized the last sentence he said immediately made everyone curious. Iren even seemed to hold his breath while waiting for him to continue his speech.

"At the second hospital, someone saw Dahge running down to the ground floor. At the third hospital no one said they saw anyone who looked like Dahge. Maybe not none, but I didn't have enough time to ask most of them. I arrived at the third hospital just as the sun was just setting. Many victims had returned home because they had only suffered minor injuries. Then in the fourth and fifth hospitals there were people who saw Dahge talking to a young girl. From her features, that girl seemed to be Miss Liuchiou, not the girl Dahge was after."

"In total, how many victims were there in the five hospitals?" Yihshyong asked.

"About three hundred people. I don't know how many victims there are in places other than those five places," Jenqyih said.

"Tomorrow we have to go to another hospital. The chances that we'll get any valuable information are slim, but we have to keep trying," Yihshyong said.

0