Chapter 295 : Dongfang Jenqyih
148 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that, the phone connection was lost.

"What did Shinnshiow say?" Iren asked.

"Shinnshiow said he slipped a pen into the pocket of one kidnapper. At the tip of the pen he stuffed torn sheets."

"That's very dangerous," said Iren. "What if the kidnappers find the pen?"

Jenqyih nodded. "It's dangerous. But it's worth it."

"I think Shinnshiow hid the piece of cloth in a fairly hidden place in the pen," Yihshyong said. He looked at Jenqyih. "You said at the tip of the pen?"

Jenqyih nodded. "Shinnshiow said so. We have to dismantle the pen to find the cloth."

 "We just need to open the tip. But we really have to open the pen so we can see the inside, which is the ink storage rod."

"Now we have to check the pen," said Jenqyih.

"Where's the pen that Jinqkang found earlier?" Yihshyong asked.

Iren instantly ran into his room. He immediately returned holding the pen that Jinqkang had found this afternoon on the side of the road in front of the grocery store in front of their housing complex. He gave the pen to Yihshyong, who opened the tip of the pen right away.

"Ah!" Yihshyong shouted. He twisted and removed the tip of the pen.

"Is there really something inside it?" Iren asked.

Yihshyong nodded. He tried to pry the object in the small object. It didn't take long before he managed to pry a piece of cloth out of it. He gave the piece of cloth to Iren, who spread it straight away.

The piece of cloth was tiny. The length was only about five centimeters, while the width was about one centimeter.

"There is writing," shouted Iren. "But it's not clear!"

He brought the piece of cloth to the dining table. He sat down and tried to read what was written on it. Everyone walked to the dining table and surrounded Iren. Jenqyih removed the earphones from his left ear and immediately joined the crowd around Iren.

"Help me, Beeihae Shinnshiow," said Iren.

"Shinnshiow must have written that message before inserting this piece of cloth into the tip of the pen," Yihshyong said.

"What's next?"

"It looks like a series of numbers. But it's not clear," said Iren.

Chioujen looked down at the piece of cloth. "It's like our landline number. I guess Shiowge hoped that someone would find this pen and then be kind enough to contact us."

"I think the chances that someone will return this pen to us are slim," Jenqyih said.

"But the truth is this pen did come back to us, right?" said Iren.

It is a miracle that is very difficult to explain!

Jenqyih ran back towards the Huahshiang. He put earphones to his ears.

"Hello Mr. Chioulin Shinnjaang!"

"How is it, Mr. Dongfang?" asked Chioulin Shinnjaang.

"That's right, sir! There is indeed a piece of cloth inside the tip of the pen that Mr. Duanmuh found this afternoon. So it seems Mr. Beeihae's kidnapper was around here!"

"Thank you, Mr. Dongfang. This is a precious clue."

"Mr. Chioulin, this time it was not the kidnappers who called here but Mr. Beeihae himself. So it's very possible that there wasn't any scrambler installed on the phone that Mr. Beeihae used to call this house. I mean, did the police manage to track down where Mr. Beeihae was calling from this time?"

"Too bad, Sir! Even this time, we failed to trace where Mr. Beeihae called from. I think, It's clear they installed the scrambler, but not on their phone."

Jenqyih sighed. He had hoped that a phone call from Shinnshiow would end all of this in an instant. But it turned out that their struggle was still very long.

"Jenqyih, let me talk to the police." Yihshyong suddenly tapped his shoulder. "Before this, you almost stepped out of the house."

Jenqyih smiled broadly. He gave the earphones to Yihshyong. After that, he continued what had been delayed, namely going to the nearest bus stop.

After exiting the gate, Jenqyih did not look left or right. He walked right away. He walked with firm steps.

"Where are you going, Sir?"

0