Chapter 298 : Shimen Yihshyong
152 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing Iren's words, Yihshyong gasped. He ran into his bedroom. He picked up a folder lying on his desk. As soon as possible, Yihshyong immediately ran out of the room. He put his ass back where he had been sitting before.

"Let's check together," Yihshyong opened the folder he was carrying. He took out the photo that the kidnappers had sent them. Chioujen brought only two letters and a photo of Shinnshiow. Yihshyong kept the photo of the dark blue bag. They needed it to find the bag that was identical to the one in the photo.

Yihshyong was wide-eyed. It turned out that Iren's words were not wrong. The brand of the bag in the photo was clearly visible. It was exactly the same as what Jenqyih had just said.

I didn't pay attention to this at all. Fortunately, Rendi's eyes are quite observant.

"According to Shyongge, what should we do now?" Jenqyih cupped his palms in front of his mouth.

"Shall we tell Mr. Shiuander about this?" Yihshyong looked at his friends.

Jenqyih shook his head. "Is that a wise move? We don't know how Mr. Shiuander will react when he hears about it."

"Mr. Shiuander already knows about this incident. So I think if we tell him about this kidnapper's request, it's also okay," said Iren.

Yihshyong looked at Jongli Jyhren. Their guest looked so calm. Maybe he was used to dealing with situations like that.

Jenqyih's friend took a breath. His eyes stared back at Yihshyong. "In your opinion, is it difficult to find a bag that looks exactly like the one in this photo?"

"This is the first time I've heard of this brand. So I don't know whether bags like this are scarce," said Yihshyong.

"Mr. Shiuander did say that this brand is not well known here. It seems that it has just entered this city," said Jenqyih.

"We could wander all over the city looking for a bag that looks exactly like this. That way, I'm sure we'll be able to find what we're looking for. But doing things like that would take quite a bit of time," said Iren. "In both letters from the kidnappers, it is clearly stated that we must bring the ransom items tomorrow night. So if we go directly to the distributor, it will save a lot of time."

Yihshyong clenched his right palm. "I suggest we ask Mr. Shiuander to help us get the bag."

Jenqyih nodded. His brow furrowed. Yihshyong didn't know what his friend was thinking. But he was sure that Jenqyih would definitely put common sense in considering what steps they should take.

"Of course, before asking for his help, we should be frank with him about the things we're dealing with." Yihshyong continued his words.

"I agree with Mr. Shimen's proposal." Jongli Jyhren uttered those words at a fast tempo. "Your neighbor is already involved in this matter. It would be much better if you told him the truth. But you still have to sort out which things need to be said, and which things don't need to be said. You must always prioritize the need-to-know principle."

Yihshyong nodded. "I understand, Sir. We're only going to say what we need to say. I mean, the things that are directly related to why we asked him for help."

0