Chapter 303 : Shimen Yihshyong
160 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They all then sat on the couch in the living room. After taking a breath, Jongli Jyhren started to open his mouth.

"On the day of Mr. Beeihae's kidnapping, the special security forces in this city have found two people hiding in a room in Dahfeisy Tower."

"Special security forces?" Iren frowned.

"I mean, the public security bureau," said Jongli.

The atmosphere became quiet. Everyone was trying to digest the sentence Jongli Jyhren just said.

What is this? What exactly is going on? An important thing like this, why didn't he say it when he came here with Jenqyih?

Yihshyong turned to Jenqyih. His roommate looked confused. It turned out that Jenqyih knew nothing about it either.

"Who are they, Sir? Do they have anything to do with our friend's kidnapping case?" Iren leaned forward. So inclined that it looked as though he was about to fall forward.

"They are two journalists who work for an investigative magazine whose headquarters are not in this city. They came here to investigate something. One of them said that the case they were investigating was a big one."

Big case? Are they investigating the same thing as Songfei is investigating? Is this a coincidence? Or do they also know Songfei?

"Since when have they been hiding in that place, sir?" Iren asked.

"They said they were there for two days," Jongli said.

"That means they came to the building two days before Shinnshiow's abduction," Jenqyih said.

Jongli nodded vigorously.

Uh? That was when Dahge and Miss Liuchiou went to that place! How could the two of them not meet the journalists? Where are those people hiding? Besides, it's a bit absurd that Hannrong didn't know there were people hiding in the building!

"How can they hide in that place, Sir?" Yihshyong asked.

"They hid there after escaping from the gangs of criminals. So, before, the criminal group they were investigating had captured them. But they managed to escape."

"How did they get into the building?" Iren asked.

"They said that someone was helping them. That person gave them the key to the fence and the key to the back door of the building."

"Is the person helping them one resident or tenant of the unit in the building?" Yihshyong asked.

"They don't know who that person is. But they said that he also did not know the exact location of the building. So it looks like he's not a tenant in the unit there. But most likely, he was just an errand boy. We concluded that the person who ordered him and at the same time provided the keys was one tenant there."

Yihshyong and Iren looked at each other. Yihshyong knew that Iren also had the same suspicion. It was very likely that the person was Songfei. Yihshyong looked at Jenqyih. Just like before, Jenqyih looked surprised and confused. It was clear Jenqyih knew nothing and didn't seem to have any guesses.

"Has the institution where you work questioned the two people directly?" This time, it was obvious that Tsaehorng could not bear to remain silent and just listen to their conversation.

"I am not part of the city's special security, so my agency has not heard directly from the two people," said Jongli Jyhren.

"So another agency found them," Yihshyong said. "But don't they have an obligation to provide all the information they get to your agency?"

"It's not that simple." Jongli Jyhren shook his head. "That's why I only found out about this twenty-four hours after they found those two people. According to the information we received, there were five of them in all. Three are from an investigative magazine and two are from a newspaper."

There are five people? How many people investigated that?

"The five people managed to escape. But they did it thanks to someone's help. That person, after giving them the keys, then immediately left them."

"What happened to the other three, Sir?" Iren asked.

"They were then separated. Most likely, the two people from the newspaper were caught back by the criminals. Three people from this investigative magazine were then separated as well. The two men managed to get into the building, while another person, namely a woman, did not get into the building. It is possible that the criminals recaptured the woman as well."

So it was that incident that Miss Liuchiou witnessed! Everything is clear now. These cases are indeed related to each other!

0