Chapter 314 : Shimen Yihshyong
134 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Iren rubbed his chin. "Yeah, I do feel since he got home, he's been acting a bit weird. But I thought it was because he hasn't seen us in a long time. So he needs a little adjustment."

"I suspect Dahge has told Chioujen a lot of things. Do you remember that night, before Chioujen came home? Dahge had time to go to the underground station. Maybe that time they met there and Dahge explained everything to Chioujen."

"Oh!" Iren exclaimed. "Dahge told me to go into the secret passage first. He said he was going to stop by the drugstore. So you might be right that they met at the station. No wonder Dahge was there so long."

"What I said makes sense, right?" Yihshyong said.

"But why did Dahge choose to tell Chioujen this, and not us?"

"First, there are some of our new neighbors who are very suspicious. Chioujen doesn't know them, so he can be more objective. The second is that Dahge has known Chioujen since Chioujen was a child, so it's only natural that Dahge has a high trust in Chioujen. Then third, Chioujen is very good at hiding his emotions. His face can look even when he's angry or sad. If you had known about Dahge's plans beforehand, then you wouldn't have been able to pretend to be worried. Jongli Jyhren would easily have guessed that you were lying."

"Chioujen isn't good at lying, either."

"True, but like I said earlier, people find it hard to read his facial expressions."

"Then why didn't Dahge tell you?"

"I don't know," Yihshyong said. "Maybe Dahge thought that if I found out, then I couldn't bear not to tell you. So he decided not to tell me. Or, there could be other things Dahge is considering."

"Do you think this was Dahge's plan from the start?"

"I don't know. It's possible that Dahge had considered this from the start, but yesterday's events could have given him this idea."

"You mean Dahge used the events at the mall as an excuse to disappear?"

"That's possible, right?" Yihshyong laughed.

Iren shook his head. Then he looked back across the street.

"Hey, someone's coming!" Iren exclaimed in a loud voice.

Yihshyong turned his head towards where their dahge was standing. There was a van that stopped a few yards from where their dahge was standing. He couldn't see how many people were in the car and what they looked like. Apart from the fact that the van's windows were very dark, it was also too far from their position.

The back door on the right opens. The side was facing them so that Yihshyong and Iren could clearly see the figure that came out of the car. He was a man of great stature. Yihshyong estimated that the person's height was probably over 190 centimeters. Judging from the proportions of his body, that person must weigh over 120 kilograms. He carried a long wooden stick. The wooden stick seemed to be made of a very hard type of wood. The tip was not sharp, but it looked so sturdy.

"Shyongge! What do you think he will do?" Iren got up from his chair again.

"I don't know. But let's not act rashly. Let's see what happens first." Yihshyong also stood up. But he did not intend to get out of the restaurant to run towards the car. Yihshyong gripped Iren's arm. He tried to restrain his friend from doing things that were impulsive like before .

The big tall man walked to the front of the car. He moved closer to the person who was similar to their dahge, who was standing at the end of the front of the car.

 

0