Chapter 316 : Shimen Yihshyong
144 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yihshyong raised his head. He saw Iren looking out the window. His finger pointed at something or someone that was outside. Reluctantly, Yihshyong turned his gaze outside the window. Their dahge wasn't there. But there was another person standing right where their dahge had been standing.

"Who's that? Do we know that person?" Yihshyong narrowed his eyes. He tried to identify the person.

"Shyongge, that's the girl Dahge chased when we were at the mall!"

Yihshyong was taken aback. He rose from his seat right away.

Such an incident could hardly be called a coincidence!

"Are you sure?" Yihshyong stared at Iren closely.

I've only seen the girl once, so I can't be sure.

"Of course I'm sure. Before this, I've seen her three times. So, this time, I can't be wrong." Iren's face looked very serious when he said those words.

"I think this is very strange!"

"This is bizarre indeed. It's even a bit unreasonable!"

Yihshyong sat back down. He really needed a little time to be able to digest the sequence of events that had happened.

"So, what should we do now? Shouldn't we just walk over there and ask the girl?" Iren's voice sounded impatient.

"Asking about what?"

"Asking about who she is, and what is her relationship with Dahge? Even though Dahge doesn't want us to know what he is doing, I think it's okay if we get a little information from people who know him." Iren made a suggestion.

What Iren said did make sense. But not necessarily we will get a satisfactory answer.

"I'm afraid she will deny that she is Dahge's friend. You also only saw her conversing with Dahge once. Maybe, at that time, the girl just happened to meet Dahge on the street. Perhaps she was just asking for an address, or something else to do with it."

"Yes, that's possible. But wouldn't it be better if we tried asking?"

What should we do? Iren's proposal is something that I can't just ignore. But I'm really reluctant to do it. What if later Dahge gets angry when he finds out that we've been presumptuous to meddle in his personal affairs?

The girl standing across the street, wearing long pants and a long-sleeved shirt. The color of the trousers and the shirt were almost the same, which was light green. It's just that the color of his pants was a little darker than the color of the shirt she's wearing. The girl looked to the right and left of the road. Just like what their dahge had done earlier, the girl also seemed to be waiting for someone.

That means someone else will arrive there. This is very interesting!

"Shyongge!" Iren's voice sounded more impatient.

"Don't do anything! We'll see what happens after this."

About five minutes later, there was someone who came up to the girl.

"Who's he?" Yihshyong narrowed his eyes again.

"I don't know. I've never seen anyone like her." Iren shook his head.

The person who had just arrived was a woman who was also in her twenties. She wore a light blue dress. He then conversed briefly with the girl they were observing.

They had a lively conversation. It wasn't long before someone else came closer. The person who had just arrived was a young man who was around thirty years old. He wore a light brown shirt. Seeing the arrival of the young man, the woman in the light blue dress then said something to the girl in the light green dress.

0