Chapter 324 : Dongfang Jenqyih
159 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They exchanged glances. Jinqkang got up from the chair. He walked into the living room. From the dining room, Jenqyih could clearly see the young man peeking out of the large window there.

"That's Mister Mingju's car," Jinqkang exclaimed. His voice was so loud.

"They got here already?" Yihshyong seemed unable to hide his astonishment. The man, whose appearance was similar to Shannchyuan, was still sitting in his seat. Like Jinqkang and Jenqyih, he had just finished the food on his plate.

"Maybe things went smoothly so things could finish earlier." Jenqyih smiled happily. "I hope they return with great news."

"That kid looks really excited." Yihshyong looked at Jinqkang's figure, who was still peeking behind the windowsill.

Jenqyih smiled. He got up and walked after Jinqkang to the living room. At this time, Jinqkang did look very excited. Arriving next to Jinqkang, Jenqyih opened the living room door right away. Tsaehorng was already standing in front of the fence. He smiled when he saw Jenqyih. Jenqyih stepped onto the terrace located in front of the living room. He stood there. Jinqkang followed Jenqyih out of the living room.

Tsaehorng was just about to start opening the gate when a taxi pulled up in front of the house. Chioujen came out the back door of the taxi. They arrived at almost the same time.

Eh? They didn't come together?

The two of them then together entered the courtyard of the house. Jenqyih stood on the living room terrace and waited for the two people to enter the living room. After that, he just followed in.

In the living room, there was already Yihshyong. The middle-aged man who had just finished his lunch was already sitting on the couch. Just as Jenqyih stepped into the living room, Yihshyong turned on the television. But he turned off the sound. Jenqyih suspected his housemate would say something. But he guessed wrong. Yihshyong did not announce anything.

"Has the thing Shyongge handled went smoothly without a hitch?" Chioujen's face and voice were so serious.

"Depends on what definition of smooth you mean," Yihshyong replied. "But if you mean did I manage to get the bag? Yes, I did get it."

Chioujen and Tsaehorng sat down on the sofa at once. Jinqkang's face turned a little strange. Then he ran into the bathroom. Turned out he was dying to go to the restroom. It was strange that he could suddenly feel that way. Previously, he was fine. Not showing any signs.

"The important thing is that Uncle Shimen has got the bag," Tsaehorng said.

"Earlier we went to Mr. Shiuander's friend's house. After that, we went to the warehouse where that person kept the Mhaushyongwoei branded product. It turned out that goods that were exactly the same color, shape, and size as that were not available. Luckily, today there was a scheduled delivery of goods."

"That means everything is so smooth," Chioujen said.

"Not really," said Yihshyong. "Even though the truck was supposed to arrive at half-past twelve, in reality, the vehicle only arrived at the warehouse at one o'clock. Unloading the truck turned out to be not as easy as I imagined. It was only two o'clock, I managed to get the bag. After that, we're went home quickly."

"Indeed, it took a long time to unload the cargo, Uncle. One hour is already quite fast," said Tsaehorng.

"You are absolutely right," said Yihshyong. "Today I got new knowledge and experience."

0