Chapter 423 : Beeihae Shinnshiow
135 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shinnshiow flinched hearing that. He remembered that there had been a fire in the area where Yinqyueh's relatives lived. He looked straight at his friends. " Eh? How is her relative's house? Is it really on fire?"

Jenqyih, Yihshyong, and Iren looked at each other. There was a doubtful look in the eyes of Shinnshiow's friends.

"Ah, never mind." Shinnshiow shook his head vigorously. "I know the doctors told you not to say complicated things. We can talk about that sometime." He understands his friends were in a state of awry. Something bad must have happened. But they had to refrain from saying it.

"Do you still have a headache?" Yihshyong asked.

"A little. It might be gone soon too. Have you guys been waiting for me outside the room for a long time?"

"We just came. This place is quite far from home. It took quite a while to get here. As soon as we got here, the doctor forbade us to enter because you were still sleeping. But not long after, it turned out that you had woken up. "

"Who looks after our house?"

"Of course Chioujen," Iren replied.

"So he really did come home. I really wanted to see him."

"Maybe later Chioujen can replace one of us to accompany you here," Yihshyong said.

Shinnshiow nodded. He felt relieved. "I just remembered something. Where is Dahge? And how is Miss Liuchiou?"

Jenqyih, Iren, and Yihshyong looked at each other again. The look in their eyes was a little strange.

I'm sure that there is something they are hiding. The doctor did not allow me to ask serious questions. So maybe they also find it difficult to come clean. But I still have to try to ask.

"Has something happened to Dahge?" Shinnshiow looked straight at Jenqyih. His one friend was indeed the easiest to read his mind. Among them all, he was the most simple-minded. So usually it was difficult for him to hide what he was feeling. Moreover, it concerned Shannchyuan.

"Dahge has other business to handle. So today he can't visit you. Maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow he will show up as a surprise for you."

Jenqyih's words did not make Shinnshiow relieved. His eyes were out of sync with what he had just said.

Something must have happened. And I can't know now! Okay. Later I will try to ask again about it.

"Let's talk about something else." Shinnshiow laughed again. "Tsaehorng, how was your painting exhibition?"

"Very good, Uncle. Many visitors have praised my work. I am so thrilled. Feelings like that are really not easy for me to get."

Shinnshiow understood Tsaehorng's point. The young man was born into a rich and famous family. From the time he was born to adulthood, whatever he did was always associated with his family. Perhaps there were rarely people who really praise him. At that time, there were people who admired the work that was purely born of his own hands, without interference from his family. Of course, it was only natural that Tsaehorng would be so happy.

"So you didn't run out of food at all during the captivity of the kidnappers?" Yihshyong leaned forward. He studied Shinnshiow's body.

"Shyongge is right. They always gave more than enough food. Not infrequently, I ended up full. Not only that, the food was so delicious. I even thought about whether they deliberately hired a famous chef to make me feel comfortable."

"Then this looks more like a vacation than a kidnapping?" Iren rubbed his cheeks with the fingers of his right hand.

0