Chapter 431 : Beeihae Shinnshiow
58 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"About Jenqyih's friend." Iren explained what he meant.

"My stance is still the same as before. I don't really trust that person," said Shannchyuan. "But right now we have no other choice. I have a hunch that the police will close this case with the arrest of some of the people involved in Shinnshiow's kidnapping. Those people may just be small fish whose function is only as a sacrifice. It could be that there is a significant force behind it all. This is only a temporary assumption. Could be true, could also not. But we'd better be prepared for the worst."

"Dahge, do you mean the worst thing that could happen to Songfei?" Shinnshiow's voice trembled slightly.

"Yes, that is one of them. But maybe Songfei can avoid this misfortune if he knows how to behave."

"Eh?" Iren frowned. "Dahge said that. Do you mean Songfei has to keep his mouth shut if he wants to be nothing less?"

"We're not kids anymore. We're not naïve teenagers who believe that things should be plainly known to everyone. Nor are idealists who are members of a utopia. We know that there are things we are better off leaving as they are."

"So Dahge suggested we just forget about all the evil that's been going on around us." Iren sounded like someone who was confused.

"That's not what I meant," said Shannchyuan. "We have to do everything in a measured way. If it is something we can afford to deal with, surely we should investigate it thoroughly. But if we can't, because the enemy is too strong or other things, then we also have to be realistic. It shouldn't happen that we bend over to pick up a grain of rice that has fallen on the floor, then because we lose our balance, instead the pot of rice on the table overturns."

"So for this problem, what should we do according to Dahge?" asked Iren.

"Songfei has worked hard to fulfill him dream. Although his dream is not the same as ours, he is still our friend. So I want us to try our hardest to save him."

Yihshyong smiled broadly. "Dahge's mind matches me perfectly!"

Shyongge must have been worried that Dahge would decide to give up our efforts to help Songfei. He couldn't possibly argue with Dahge, so there would definitely be a contradiction in his heart.

Iren also laughed. "Hopefully Jenqyih will come back here with a beautiful song."

"Don't worry, Uncles. I will always be willing to help as much as I can," said Tsaehorng.

"Actually, we really don't feel comfortable bothering you again and again," said Iren. "I don't know what would have happened to us if this Young Master Mingju wasn't around us."

"Uncle, don't praise me too much. Precisely I can be like this because of the help of uncles and Mr. Gongyang. So I will definitely find a way to be able to help him."

"Tsaehorng, why don't you bring your employee, who sounds so much like me, here?"

"Actually, he was ready to come here, but suddenly there was something that required his presence," said Yihshyong.

"What kind of thing?" Shannchyuan asked.

Yihshyong told about his initiative, which was to have Jinqkang instead of Shannchyuan talk to the kidnappers. It happened several times. Even then, the police also imitated Yihshyong's way.

Is such a thing possible to do? I wonder what kind of person they are talking about.

"Your idea is brilliant." Shannchyuan clapped his hands while grinning.

"Actually, I was worried that Dahge would blame me," said Yihshyong.

0