Chapter 433 : Beeihae Shinnshiow
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yihshyong nodded. "Now I remember I read an article about that. The local government on the island had invited a lot of media to promote tourism there. They thought archaeological discoveries could boost the number of tourists."

"Correct!" Shannchyuan gave a thumbs up. "I didn't expect that the news would also reach our hometown. Not many people there knew about that news."

"I just happened to read the news." Yihshyong laughed. "I didn't expect that Dahge was one of the experts present there."

"Dahge never told us about that," said Iren.

"Yes. I haven't told you about that before. However, I don't think I have much to say. I fell ill there. Therefore, my involvement with what happened there was minimal."

Dahge seems reluctant to share his experiences there! Has something unpleasant happened in that place?

Iren and Yihshyong nodded.

It seems they also realize that this isn't the right time to make Dahge open his mouth about that.

"We are back to discussing Mr. Yeuduo," said Yihshyong. "Did he contact Dahge after that?"

"Never."

"Not even once?" Iren's tone was like that of someone who doubted the truth of the information she heard.

Shannchyuan nodded. "I'm pretty sure about that."

"Then how did he know our address and home phone number?" asked Iren.

"I think he knew from my underclassman. One year ago I wrote a letter to my underclassman. I informed him I was trying to live in this gigantic city filled with historical relics."

"I thought Mr. Yeuduo intended to visit Uncle Duanmuh in this city. But the thugs caught him before he could contact Uncle." Tsaehorng, who had not participated in the conversation about this matter before, suddenly opened his mouth.

Shannchyuan nodded. "I hope he's all right."

"Eh! The police borrowed Jinqkang because his voice and accent are similar to Dahge's. However, now Dahge is here. Wouldn't it be best if Dahge spoke directly to Mr. Yeuduo?" said Yihshyong.

"Uncle is right," Tsaehorng said. "But the police want to get information from Mr. Yeuduo as soon as possible. The doctors here definitely haven't allowed Uncle Duanmuh to go anywhere. So, the police must have chosen to continue with their plan. After all, Jinqkang is already there."

"Dahge doesn't have to actually be present to meet Mr. Yeuduo. He could just call Mr. Yeuduo from here. Jinqkang could trick the criminals, but Mr. Yeuduo is a very experienced investigative journalist. If he suspects Jinqkang isn't Dahge, then maybe, even though later it is Dahge himself who called him, he may not just believe it," said Iren.

"Let's just tell to the police about this. Whether they accept it or not, that's the police's business," said Yihshyong. After looking at the clock, he tapped Tsaehorng on the shoulder. "I think you should escort Dahge to the room where he is being treated."

Tsaehorng immediately inched in front of Shannchyuan. "Uncle Duanmuh, how is it? Are you satisfied?"

Shannchyuan sighed. "Of course I'm not satisfied. But now I have to go back to my room. If I disobey now, then next time it may be even more difficult to get permission."

"Uncle Beeihae, Uncle Nangong, and Uncle Shimen. I'll take Uncle Duanmuh to his room first."

"Please. Be careful on the way," said Iren and Yihshyong.

Tsaehorng reached for the wheelchair push. He then turned the wheelchair towards the exit. Iren ran to open the door so that Tsaehorng wouldn't have to go back and forth. Before disappearing behind the door, Tsaehorng and Shannchyuan turned around and waved.

0