Chapter 435 : Beeihae Shinnshiow
53 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shinnshiow could only nod. He didn't know what to say.

"It means, from the start, Dahge is sure that Miss Liuchiou is fine. Or at least he already knows that her condition is not a cause for concern."

This is indeed a bit odd. Maybe they are right!

Yihshyong stared at Shinnshiow. "What do you think?" Shinnshiow shook his head. "Not enough information for me to come to a conclusion."

"Further than that." Iren opened his mouth again. "It's possible that their presence, tied up in the basement, in a house that happens to be close to this place is just a way for Dahge to have an excuse to say that he doesn't remember anything that happened before this. If the police were observant in investigating this matter, perhaps they would find irregularities in the series of events that occurred around there, which occurred before they were found. How did the people around the house first suspect that something bad had happened in the house?"

"I suspect that from the start you guys suspected Dahge was lying," said Shinnshiow. "I even suspect that Shyongge and Renge are hiding something. Something you didn't tell the rest of our friends. For example, Yihge and Chioujen."

"Wow! It turns out that our Shinnshiow is only pretending to be slow in thinking." Iren laughed. "Shyongge, you have been lied to by our Shinnshiow."

"But the point is," Yihshyong said. "I still believe that everything Dahge does is for the good of all of us. So I don't blame Dahge at all."

There was a knock on the door. Then two policemen came inside.

"Has the doctor allowed you to ask for information from Mr. Beeihae?" asked Iren.

"Not yet, Sir," said one of them.

"Then what should you do now?" Yihshyong asked.

"Our job is actually not to ask for a statement from Mr. Beeihae, but just to look after him. The two policemen who were on duty to request a statement have returned to the police station. We don't know when they will be back here. Therefore, we have an additional task, namely gathering as much information as we can and as much as possible. For example, earlier we have heard things that Mr. Beeihae said to the doctors. We have also heard a bit from Mr. Mingju about what Mr. Beeihae said related to his kidnapping case. So for the time being , the police, who we are currently representing, don't have any further questions that we would like to ask Mr. Beeihae."

"If it's not about that matter, then you guys have good news for us." Yihshyong's face brightened once the words left his lips.

"That's right, Sir! Our commander told us to share this news with the gentlemen who are here."

"Please tell me," said Yihshyong.

"We have managed to trace the whereabouts of the two bags. We even managed to arrest several people when we found the two bags."

"Excellent," said Yihshyong "Thank you, Sir!"

"We don't know the details yet. So we can't provide clearer information yet."

"It's all right, Sir. Later we will ask Mr. Chioulin directly," said Yihshyong.

The two police officers saluted and quickly left the room.

"It looks like everything will be over in a day or two," said Iren.

"It's about time." Yihshyong exhaled air from his mouth.

"This is really encouraging news amidst a wave of uncertainty." Shinnshiow smiled. "If this are novel, the readers would have been so annoyed because even though it has reached more than a hundred chapters, the story is still spinning wildly."

0