Chapter 685 : Random Scene 78
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While the gang leader was not there, Akimasa tried to use this opportunity to extract information from the gang members who were there. But every effort was fruitless. The gang members didn't seem easily provoked into doing things that weren't their job. They did exactly what their leader had ordered them to do.

In less than ten minutes, the leader was back again. Turns out he had just gone into the kitchen. Besides some of his men, he also brought some people they had held captive in the kitchen. Surprisingly, the Shinkankyo workers were now wearing the clothes that the gang members had worn earlier. So in no time, they had changed clothes.

Among the people brought from the kitchen was Gonda. But she did not change clothes. She was still wearing the Shinkankyo uniform. The gang member then ordered Gonda to sit in one of the empty chairs. They then bound her. They don't forget to put the duct tape on Gonda's mouth. 

Akimasa was surprised Gonda did not fight back at all. He expected at least she moved her body in such a way as to make it difficult for the gang to bind her.

0