Chapter 694 : Random Scene 87
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Akimasa got the impression that Kiushi was tired. Perhaps he feels his efforts are not getting the support he should get from other law enforcers. He was no longer trying to find excuses. This situation is very unfavorable for them. Akimasa was worried that something terrible would happen to them soon.

"This is Kaneuma! All right, I'll give you another chance. I hope half an hour is enough for you to think. In half an hour, if you guys do one stupid thing, I'll blow up one person here. Two stupid acts, I blow up two people."

People panicked when they heard Kaneuma's words. Kaneuma wasted no time. He kept talking.

"But the stupid act you've just done must have consequences. There's an empty house about two kilometers from here. It's located right in front of a park. Right now I'm going to detonate the bomb I've placed in the house. I will call you back in thirty minutes. Kaneuma Out!"

Right now, Akimasa was really shocked. This unexpected development was truly terrible. It is clear these criminals know the police would not give them what they want. The law enforcement agencies have been just stalling for time. They were waiting for the right moment to rush in.

0