Chapter 4: First missions and training
236 6 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Very slowly Asahi, you are really close to the target. Don't panic, don't panic.)

As I think that, I slowly start to stretch my arms to the target. When my hands are really close, I make use off my full speed shoot my hands forward to crab the target and secured it in my hands.

"Hahaha finally we have it!!!!" I shout on top off my lungs as i see the target finally in my hands after 5 hours of trying to catch it. "ASAHI! You really, have it?" I hear my teammate Hina ask me. Without answering her I turn around and Schouw her the target.

"Good team 12 you have caught the target Tora the cat of Shijimi the cat from the wife of the fire Daimyou. Now we just need to give her to her owner back and then you finished your first mission.

We arrived at the home of Shijimi the wife of the fire Daimyou and knocked on her door. When she opened the door and saw her cat in my arms, she started to run strayed at me and steals the cat right out of my arm.

"Ohhh Tora you bad bad cat. I nearly died worrying about you. Why do you to this to me you bad cat.", she says as she presses the cat against her cheeks and caress his head.

"With that our finished Ms. Shijimi", says our Sensei. Yes, you are right Shikaku-san. Thanks to your cute little students my Tora is by me again and with record time at that. You can go and get your rewards for this mission.", is the last she said to us before she turns around and starts to go back in the house.

As we go to a restaurant to eat our teacher tells us: „With that you completed your first mission as a ninja of the hidden leaf. As a reward you can eat as much as you want tonight."

When he said that all of our eyes begun to light up and get stars in them. Then we all shouted: "Thank you Sensei."

We did d-rank missions every day for the last half month and I need to say they are pretty boring. From painting a fence to pulling weed out and finding cats or just helping old people to carry they heavy bags from shopping to their home.

"Sensei can you also train us and not only let us to the D-Rank missions?", I ask him. He looks at me and says: "Of course I can train you guys, but only if all of you want to train." "We want to train!" we three said at the same time.

"Ok then come to the training ground 21 at 9am tomorrow and we start or training."After he let us go home.

"Hello mom." "Ahh Asahi you are home? Come and help me in the garden please." "Of course, I am coming mom." I answer her as I go to the garden to help my mom out with her plants and after that was dinner.

#Next morning#

"So, before we start our training, I first need to ask you guys if you now which affinities you have?", questions us our Sensei. "Me and Hina already know what we have. I have fire and earth and she has a water affinity." Answers Sora for both him and Hina.

"I never tested my affinities since it costs too much.", I say to our Sensei. "That's what I thought so I brought some chakra induction paper for you. You just need to put some of your chakra in the paper and it will show you which affinity you have. For fire the paper will ignite and turn to ash. For wind the paper will split in two. By lightning the paper will wrinkle. By earth the paper will turn to dirt and crumble away. By water the paper will become wet/damp."

He gives me the chakra paper and I put some of my chakra inside. I then see the paper split in have and one side gets wet and the other side becomes wrinkly.

(I have three affinities, Lightning, Wind and Water. That's a surprise, I thought I had wind because of my Namikaze blood in me since father and Minato also had an affinity with wind.)

"Sensei it seems like I have three affinities." "Yes, that's a surprise, to have two affinities is rare but to have three is even rarer. I will bring you one c-rank jutsus tomorrow for each affinity. I will bring more when you master these.", my teacher says to me.

"Can you then teach me the body flicker technique (do you want the English name for jutsus or the original name) for today, Sensei?", I ask him." Yes, I can but how is your chakra control you shouldn't train such a jutsu without enough chakra control."

"I can already to the water walking exercise perfectly. ", I answer him. "How did you know this chakra control training?" "My father who died before my birthday has left some notes how to better your chakra control.", I answer him.

"Ok, so why not come here and I will teach you the basics after that you need to learn it by yourself since I also need to teach Sora and Hina.", says my Sensei.

"This ninjutsu is a D-Rank jutsu and has only one hand seal, the tiger seal. You use your chakra to temporarily vitalize the body to move at extreme speed. For the beginning I would give you the tip to first only vitalize your legs with chakra so you can get a feeling for it and after you learned, you can begin to vitalize your whole body."

"Thank you, Sensei, I will remember your tip and follow him. You can go now and help Sora and Hina, I will try to learn to basics of this jutsu now.", as I say that to him, he begins to walk to Sora and Hina to start their training.

(So now to learn the body flicker technique, first make the tiger hand seal and begin to transfer chakra to them to vitalize them and then take a ste.. Ähh?) *Booommm?!?!*

"Ahh fuck.", I say to myself, "I used to much chakra and because of that I accelerated way too much and hit a tree with my full force. Note to myself for the future, first use less chakra and then increase it step by step."

So again, the same thing. Transfer chakra to my legs but this time just a little bit and then take a step and *whhooshhh*. Ok much better, with this much chakra I could move 10 meters.

One problem is that my eyes just can't see a thing when I am that fast so how should I use that in a battle if I can't see a thing. Can't to anything other than train and train to get used to this speed.

After long eight hours I can finally say that I can travel up to 50 meters with a precise landing. More than that I have a problem with my landing and accuracy, I sometimes overshoot it and travel for too long. But overall, I am pretty satisfied with my progress today and it will only get easier once I get the basics done.

When I go home, I decided to go to Ichiraku Ramen and see Naruto, Shikamaru, Choji, Hinata and Ino. As I go inside, I go to the sit right beside Naruto and say to him:" Hey Naruto, how are you doing?" "Hää, how did you get in here Asahi-nii?", he questions me. "I just walked in you were just to concentrated on eating your ramen to notice me.", I answer him.

"Haha you got me there. Hey guys look its Asahi-nii.", Naruto says to the other three. "Good evening, Asahi-senpai", they say to me. "Good evening, guys. See Naruto that are manners why do you only call me Asahi-nii and not senpai.", I say as I was laughing a bit at Naruto's light embarrassed face.

"Asahi-senpai what a jonin instructor do you have for your team?", ask me Hinata. Yes, she can speak to me without stuttering like with most other people just with Naruto she struggles pretty hard. "Well, Shikamaru knows him really got since it is his dad Shikaku Nara."

"Really? My father never told my that he will be your sensei Asahi-senpai.", says Shikamaru to me. "Well maybe your father fought it is not important enough to tell you about it, but I don't know."

This evening was pretty relaxed, I eat my ramen spoke with the other from time to time till it was my time to leave since mom would be mad if it would be later. "See you guys another time. I need to go home.", I say to them as I stay up and go out of the restaurant.

#Next Morning#

"Here are the three jutsus which I promised you would get. The first one is a C-Rank water jutsu, the water prison technique. The second one is a C-Rank lighting jutsu, the Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Tracking Fang. The third and last one is the C-Rank wind jutsu, the Wind Release: Great Breakthrough. Till you master this three you will not get new one."

"Thank you, teacher, for your efforts.", I say to him as I grab the jutsus and run of to my side of the trainings ground to start practicing my new jutsus.

(The Water Prison Technique, is not an offensive technique but a really useful one when used right, you can trap enemies within a water sphere which will restrict their movements. The Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Tracking Fang is an offensive technique which shoots a lighting formed in a hound at the enemy which is very difficult to avoid. It was also used by Kakashi at the Pain arc. The Wind Release: Great Breakthrough is an offense jutsu which allows the user to breath wind from their mouth which blows everything away which is in front of them. Overall, I am pretty satisfied with these jutsus.)

The rest of the day I learnt the basics of the new jutsus and in the evening I trained my body flicker technique. I will for the next few weeks don't learn more then this for jutsus, so that I can master them faster.

#Timeskip 3 weeks#

Three weeks past since we started or training with our teacher. My teammates both learned something too, with Sora learning to use his clan jutsu better and more efficient and Hina had three weeks of pure taijutsu training.

I mastered in these three weeks all four jutsus, I also started to use less hand seals for the Water Prison Technique and the Wind Release: Great Breakthrough. For the Water Prison Technique, I now only need four hand seals instead of the original ten and for the Wind Release: Great Breakthrough I reduced it to two hand seals from the original five hand seals. For the Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Tracking Fang you don't need any hand seals since you just gather lighting chakra in your hand and then shoot it forward.

I also mastered the body flicker technique, but I am much slower than my sensei. When I mastered the jutsu I wanted a race with my sensei and he beat me with ease and said he didn't even use half his speed. So, still much to improve on it.

As I was in my thoughts in what happened the last three weeks, our sensei arrived and says:" So now that you trained for three weeks under me and I saw your progress I said to the Hokage that you are ready for your first C-Rank mission so go home early today and rest your body and we will meet tomorrow at 8am at our trainings ground. Good bye.", after that he flickers away.

(Finally, my first C-Rank mission. I am pretty exited what it will be and it will be my first time outside the village.) I thought as I had flames in my eyes, because of the excitement I if feel for tomorrow.

I hope you liked this chapter and I wish you all a good day. :)

6