Chapter 6:
54 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Again, faith is proof that God exists! Faith provides substance for what we cannot see. You cannot see air, but it is there, you breathe, the wind wisps the trees about, and sometimes air creates large visual effects, like tornados, hurricanes, typhoons, or just a light breeze that reminds us that it is there.

Just because it cannot be seen, does not mean it is not there. It just means you have to find evidence of it. And the evidence is all around us, in everything. 

With air, you see the trees whipping around from the wind. Wind is the natural movement of air. Now to make this easier to understand, God is like the air and faith is God's natural movement. 

Over the years, I have been asked about God, and more often than not I am asked one thing... "How do you know?" "How do you know God is real?" And I do understand their skepticism. It can be difficult to understand something you do not know how to see, hear, or feel.

With air, you see the trees whipping around from the wind. Wind is the natural movement of air. Now to make this easier to understand, God is like the air and faith is God's natural movement. 

I walked in blind faith as a young Christian, not quite understanding God and how he communicates with us. It was very much like the faith that a child has in Santa Clause, the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny. God was because I was innocent, and I trusted what others would tell me. But at some point, that level of innocence is lost. And we start to question the things that we have been told. 

And I am 52 years old, and I still believe in Santa Clause. But not as this jolly obese man who breaks into homes and leaves gifts for good children and coal and sticks for the bad ones. I believe in the spirit of giving that you see in people. These people provide the proof that goodness and kindness still exist in this world and that the myth spawns the goodness in people. 

So how do you get an adult to believe that God is real? You provide them with the proof and the evidence.

Faith is not something you do. It is something substantial that you own, you possess, and you can show to others. So many people think of faith as something you just do. But in reality, it is something you possess it is a thing not an action. You have faith that can do amazing things, like move mountains. Your faith makes anything possible. 

 

I rely on the generosity of others for support so my content can remain free for anyone who wants to hear this message.

https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=66821818

0