Hunter 12# [Edited]
251 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that little incident with the Veela, Jackson has been extra possesive of John, holding his hand and always eyeing someone who approached them smelling a little bit like lust like they killed his pet hamster or something like that, which was a very scary look due to Jackson's [Intimidating Presence] that contrary to John's [Intimidating Aura] couldn't be turned on and off at will, he had no control over that, he could lower the pressure he gave off, sure, but it was always there. That annoyed John a little bit, but what annoyed him way more was how that girl kept trying to talk to him whenever Jackson wasn't there, or rather, when she thought he wasn't there, which didn't happen as often as she would've liked, but John always ignored her because- first off, she was annoying trying to use her Allure to make him look at her or even want to talk to her, but he mostly ignored it, which, strangely enough, had her even more excited. 

And in turn had her trying harder, which in turn made Jackson even more jealous and protective, which made John even more annoyed.

Everyone was talking about this and watching like a damn a spanish soap opera, which John sometimes would watch because he likes drama, but not when the drama is his fucking life! "And how blind is that girl anyway? She is fucking following us around, trying to fight a fight she already lost a long time ago... Bitch, the fuck?" John whispered, knowing full well Jackson could hear him, not only due to the fact that he had his super sense of hearing, but also because he had his head on his lap as they relaxed on the grass close to the black lake- Today they would not teach anyone, no one would have a class, because today was going to be the day the Goblet would be free for anyone who wanted to put their name on, which would go from the very morning of today till the supper, which left the teachers and students a free day. Dumbledore was very generous on that... Jackson was enjoying having his messy curly hair massaged by John's thin fingers when suddenly he heard and smelled some people approaching, but he ignored them because he wanted to focus solely on his beloved John's embrace.

"You're the DADA teachers, aren't you?" A male voice called out, breaking their special atmosphere, making Jackson slightly annoyed but also curious at who might this person be, buut he remembers their voice, so without opening his eyes he answered: "And you must be the Quitdich star or something like that, right?" John's hands paused for a second as he repressed a snort and kept playing with Jack's hair while communicating with him mentally: 'You're such a prick.'

'A prick that you love. And you know what i'm talking about about.' 

'Asshole.'

'Oh, thanks for saying what i love about you too.'

'Shut.'

'Okay, okay, I'll stop teasing you, my dear.'

-Scene Cut-

Krum, seeing that he was being ignored, tried again by coughing on his knuckle to get their attention, but the two professors he came to see only sighed before looking at him. The taller, with brown hair and brown eyes was said to be a very powerful wizard, they all heard the rumor that he is older than Dumbledore and that he is also a Werewolf- "I was thinking if you could help me with something." This got both professor's attention, they finally looked at him, waiting for him to continue what his request would be: "I want a sparing partner, for dueling, but i don't think i could find someone that would match my skills... So i was wondering if-"

"Oh, so you're challengingme for a fight?"

"Well, yes, but actually no. I want to learn from you."

"Oh, that's a little boring... But i guess i can teach you something... But be warned though, i use internal magic, only using external magic to kill or to negate other magics."

"Ergh... Okay?" Krum looked at his companions, other students of Drumstrang, who were excited to learn from this seemingly powerful professor- they all could the feeling of power that emanated from him, making them subconciously behave when in his presence, in fear he will lash out on them for not behaving properly, which was extremely scary for a student from a Military-like school like Drumstrang. "So... Where could we go to?" He looked around in confusion, seeing that in hogwarts, there wasn't exaclty a place for Dueling like they had in Drumstrang, which was kinda lame. "Well, John can help us with that, can't you dear?" John just huffed in agreement, earning him a long and wet-sounding kiss on his lips, making Krum feel like a third wheel while they were clearly expressing their love for each other.

"Sure." Professor John's reply made Krum sigh in relief for a moment, both Professors got up from their spot and began walking, so Krum and his friends decided to follow them. Sadly or happily, take it as you will, some students from Ravenclaw saw Krum with the two extremely famous professors on Hogwarts and they went to the castle and called out for other students to watch a show that quickly gathered the attention from the entire Hogwarts. Everyone soon enough knew that Krum was with Professor John and Professor Jackson, and then came the rumors, like:

Krum was their now, third lover. (Jackson would kill somone if he knew such thing- oh wait, he can hear them all gossiping. He's going to kill some Acromantulas later) or how Krum flirted with Professor John and Professor Jackson challenged him to a duel, or how he was going to kill Krum or some shit like that, which was annoying. Soon enough, the rumors reached Dumbledore's ears in less than 5 minutes, which was pretty impressive! He decided to clear out the rumors by asking John through a spell, who answered: "Oh, we're looking for a place to duel because Krum wanted to learn some things from my Jack, can we use the Great Hall?" So the answer to his question was positive, making John slightly excited, due to the fact that Jackson would easily win- but after he wins, he'll want a prize, which he will take later that night, and John loves how he could fuck him into oblivion with only his tongue...

-Scene Cut-

A huge crowd was waiting for them when they arrived at the Great Hall, making John's lips twitch, noticing the smile on Dumbledore's lips, which was almost invisible. 'That damn old man set us up for a show...' John said a little annoyed, his words carried his feeling to Jackson who raised his head and looked at Dumbledore on his eyes, making the old man chuckle like Santa Claus. "Well, if he wants a show, we'll give him a show, right?"John simply nodded before he stepped forward, from his feet, a straight line moved forward, the bricks and tiles of the floor of the Great Hall moved as if alive, their movement caught the eyes of every single student present there, soon the whole Great Hall was moving, the four tables of the four houses were swallowed by the floor, everyone felt their feets being wrapped in something they couldn't see as the floor beneath their feet moved them.

Soon the middle of the Great Hall was free of students, a small platform raised itself from beneath as several seat made of stone began to raise from beneath, surrounding the rather large platform that gave a lot of space to move about. Jackson easily got on top of the platform, giving his hand to John, who didn't exactly need it but took his hand anyway. Krum got up there, accompained by the five other students from Drumstrang. "Ladies and gentlemen, and everything in between, today we're gathered here because some of our guests decided to learn something from my beloved Jackson... Something, that he'll teach them with a smile on his lips." The murderous grin on Jackson's facegrew when he smelled the scent of fear, but John just chuckled at his antics before saying: "My beloved Jack is a user of a very special type of magic... You see, he uses magic internally, making him stronger and more resilient, he cannot use magic outside of his body... well, he can, but that would be something completely different that he can do, something that makes him so powerful and dangerous that even i wouldn't be able to defeat him. Not even Dumbledore would able to defeat him. Not even, what was his name again?" Jackson whispered on his beloved's ear the name he was trying to remembeer: "Voldyshorts? Oh, Voldemort was it? Who the fuck is that guy again?"

There was a silence on the audience, no one dared to even breathe loudly as Jackson chuckled, the silence wa so deafining that they could hear as he said to John: "He's a bad immitation of Gellert Grindelwald." John smirked before saying: "Yeah, kinda pathetic the guy was. Or is? I don't know nor care, just learned that he existed anyway. Well, where was I? Ah yes, anyway, this is my husband, Jackson Lumos Tenebris, he has many titles-" John's [Manipulation] skill activated as he started to deceive everyone: "From Werelord, One-Man Army- this tittle he got even before he became a Werewolf!- Lord of the Fallen, Destroyer, and many other titles that i cannot remember now." Jackson wanted to slap his forehead so hard, but he resisted his urges while saying to John's head: 'I'm so gonna break your back later.' John couldn't resist the shiver that crawled up his back, Jackson could easily smell his arousal, so he just smirked.

"So let's start, shall we?" 

Jackson chuckled as John snapped his finger and a thin veil-like energy covered the barrier, a shield to protect others from stray spells that Jackson would dodge. "So, how we're doing this, fellas?" Jackson started to take the upper part of his robes again, since he liked to move his arms freely and the friction between the fabric and his skin was annoying to him whenever he fought, and also he could be distracted by it for a second, which would be enough of an opportunity for him to be taken out. "One by one or all at the same time?" His eyes glowed in a blue light as he stared forward, making the 6 challengers gulp, feeling a lttle bit nervous about this now. "Ergh... All together?" One of the boys said, the challegenrs were all boys after all, they were quite daring and stupid to do so.

"Rules, dear?"

"You can't use letal force, can't transform, and has to knock them out or thorw them out of the ring."

"Can i use that?"

"If you want to, but that would make this whole fight way too easy."

"Well, i'm just going to teach them shit. Not like i'm going to kill the kids!"

"I know dear."

Jackson smiled and turned to look at the six boys, saying: "Okay. In a group fight, when you overwhelm an enemy by quantity instead of quality, you need to either (A) overwhelm your enemy with strong and or fast spells, or slow them down and start the chipping game if your enemy is faster and stronger than you all combined." Jackson smirk grew when he knew that they knew that he was refering to himself. "But if your enemy easily dodges your spells, then you cannot do much but try to limit his movement by changing the terrain." Several students only watched as Professor Jackson was literally teaching the six challengers how to defeat him, but even knowing this, they couldn't help but notice that the challengers were still very nervous.

"And if you're alone?" Krum asked the question he wanted an answer for, making Jackson smile at him approvingly: "Well, you have two options... Three options... You could fight, run, or die. If you want to fight, i recommend using your own strenghts to your advantage, if you're smaller than your opponent then i highly reccomend using their size against them by hitting them where they can't dodge easily. Like their chest of back." Jackson chuckled as he thought about it for a moment. "But oh well, I'm going to teach you a very valuable lesson here..."

Suddenly Jackson was behind them all, his hands moving faster than they could see, grabbing their waists or wrists, and throwing (yeeting) them out of the boundaries. "Lesson one!" Jackson's grin grew as they began to slowly float down, by John's helping hand: "Don't wait for your enemy to attack first."

11