Hunter 13# [Edited]
254 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So..."

"Yeah?"

"It was fun, wasn't it?"

"Me? Beating the shit out of children?"

"Exaclty."

"It was amazing. Always wanted to beat the shit out of children."

"I always wanted to see you beat the shit out of children as well."

"Well, not surprising... So, did you find any?"

"Yeah, there were two."

"Great... We need to find them and keep track on them, make sure Voldishorts is brought back so we can then kill him for good."

If you're wondering what he's talking about, then you must know: John was actively provoking the supporters of Voldemort while also boosting Jackson, making him look better than he was, belittling Voldemort and glorifying Jackson, effectively angering the supporters of Voldemort and then keeping track on them, and when it's time for him to be brought back, they can kill him instantly with John's spells. If somehow, some way, Voldemort is able to escape, they have a literal piece of his soul with them, so they can definetly find him no matter where he goes. John is kinda of an expert when it's about souls, just like he is an expert when it's about Demons and Deals, he has a lot of experience on those subjects.

"So..." Jackson hugged the barely dressed John Constantine, who huffed in laughter when he was tickled by Jackson's fingers that held his waist. "Harry Potter, Victor Krum, Fleur Delacour, and Cedric Diggory?" John nodded, not really paying attention when Jackson grabbed the head of his dick and started rubbing his thumb over it, teasingly biting his ear (John: Hey! I don't like that) making John stiffen for a second before he felt the tongue licking his neck as he whispered: "Hmm... I guess tonight i'll make you a real bitch." John didn't know at that moment, but he would be totally addicted to what they were about to do.

"Head down, ass up, put your hands behind your back." Jackson said in a tone where John couldn't deny the orders from him, so he did exaclty that, the underwear he normally wore was completely torn by the sharp teeth that Jackson had, making John frown for a moment, his frown taken aback by the hot tongue that invaded his anal cavity, the hot and long tongue of an adult Alpha Werewolf- Well, a Werewolf Lord, who's above Alphas, and therefore, with bigger dicks (and other things, such as tongues as well) that was leeking on the ground, making John whine in desperation. "Hum..." John could feel Jack's smirk grow as the tongue moved like a vibrator, and with a surprisingly great speed and strenght, hit his prostate several times, opening his tense hole for a bigger treat that he will receive if he doesn't cum now.

This was Jackson's test, he would fuck him senseless if he doesn't cum during preparation, which it's what he is doing right now, preparing his little ass to doom. The large tongue soon left his hole, but four fingers, from two different hands, entered his hole, followed by a whole hand, that really spread him loose. Of course John had to use a spell to make his muscles less tense and more strechable, something like that was easy for him now that he knew how to use Transfiguration to such level that he could even transform himself into what others would call their Animagus form. But now that skill in Transfiguration was being used for lewd things, such as making himself more flexible and less tense. "hm.. Loose."

John almost felt pride at that statement, but then Jackson suddenly bit one of his cheeks and made him moan, breaking his focus and making his dick throb in pain at the lack of release. He really wants to cum, but it's better to be fucked senseless by the huge werewolf than to cum now and be tortured by Jackson- His punishment after him cumming before the prep time was over was simple and yet cruel: He would be teased for hours, until he cried, then he would be fucked, while crying. It was hummiliating, but Jackson sometimes likes to be a little rougher with him, making him shout his name, he only does that when he's terribly jealous. (I'm looking at you, Veela, making Jackson jealous was the worst slash best thing she ever did... The sex was amazing)

"Prepare yourself, John, this Is going to be good." John made an effort to look back and watched as Jackson transformed into his Werewolf Form, the behemoth 10 feet tall beast was large, and his penis was larger, it hit so deep inside that it drove John to almost madness just by being completely full by that monster- But then he saw, Jackson taking his full wolf form. "I'm gonna make you my bitch forever." Now he knew what Jackson was talking about- He wantd to fuck him in wolf form! Looking at the white wolf behind him, John felt a sudden sense of submission when the wolf growled, gentle pacing closer to him, he raised his ass higher and heard Jack's chuckle inside his mind: "Good..."

The wolf was not as big as the Werewolf form, but it was certainly bigger than John himself, stading at 7 feet tall, packing muscle and a long, thick, throbbing dick on him, Jackson's wolf form was strangely hot and adorable at the same time. John prepared himself, but he was not ready to when the wolf simply shoved his whole dick, deep down his little whore hole, in a single motion. The burn of it was so good, but the pain was also great, the wolf above him did not care about how he felt because it began to move even before he was ready. John was so into it that he forgot that he was human, truly feeling like a bitch in heat being ruthlessly fucked by the large beast above him.

"Argh-" His voice kept escaping in moans whenever Jack's large, coconut-sized balls hit his back, making John know that this large beast could get him pregnant easily, seeing how virile and fertile he looked. 'John, John, remember, you are my little bitch.' Jackson's voice invaded John's head, there was this chuckle on his voice when John whimpered loudly, like a dog, and moved his waist back to meet the large penis that was hitting him, effectively moving back and pressing his ass further into the dick, wanting it to go deeper inside him. Jackson of course wanted to satisfy his mate, who started to pant more like a dog as Jackson instructed inside his mind. 'Bark for me, little bitch, bark!' And John did, he did bark for him, which made Jackson's wolf form push deeper into him before cumming insdie him- John cummed on the bed once again, for the 5th time this night, and then he felt it.

One of his favorite sensations, the growing knot that was pushing against his ass, succesfully keeping them locked to one another. John knew his spell kept his body relaxed and stretchy, so much that he felt a wheight on his stomach as it bulged with all the cum that was inside him- He essentially looked like a two-months old pregnant woman, which strangely, he liked. "You're corrupting me so much... I actually like the thought of being pregnant with your children." John muttered, making Jackson's ears raise as he asked through their mind-link: 'Wait, really?' John could feel the taill wagging at that thought, John only nodded as he suddenly felt sleepy, tired from being fucked for roughly four or five hours now.

He went to sleep.

-Scene Cut-

In the end, Jackson, that made a mess out of poor John and and made him act like a dog, cleaned his cum-covered body and sheets before letting him fall asleep. He also let out the cum from John's ass directly into their private toilet, bathed him, and put him in comfortable robes before doing the same to himself. He laid there alongside John and thought: 'Maybe having a kid wouldn't be a bad idea... But it's too early, right? We've been together only for a whole year and a few weeks now, what if he regrets it?' Of course doubt comes in after the overglow of orgasm and overwhelming love- The shame also hits him hard, humiliating John felt great on the high of sex, but after? He only felt bad for making him do such things, things he wouldn't normally do. Did he force him against his will? Oh my God, he's a rapist? He's such a bad person for doing that to his beloved... He must make up for him, and he must get his forgiveness.

Starting now.

He quickly began to clean the whole room, and because he couldn't use magic (Well, if [Magic Nulification] can be considered a magic, he can use it i guess, since it's like a wave of energy that negates magic around him and he can control it as well) he had to work manually, using mops and the likes. House Elves tried to stop him, but he only looked at them and demanded some tools for him to clean, and they had to comply because he was ordering them! And also, he's very scary.

After cleaning the whole room, Jackson proceeded to work on thinking about breakfast- Since they were no longer on the Room of Requiremen, but instead on a teacher's lounge, he had to think ahead- It was now 5 A.M and he could go down to the kitchen and get a breakfast ready, a true feast, John's gonna be pissed and hungry, or hangry. He'll probably never forgive him, but he needs to try to get his forgiveness, he absolutely loves him.

He's got it so bad...

-Scene Cut-

When John woke up, the very fisrt thing he noticed was them smell of fruit, cheese, and tomatoes. He opened his eyes to see a tray on top of the bed with an absolute banquet of a breakfast for him, and beside the tray stood the gorgeous and naked werewolf husband of his, just smiling at him: "Good morning." He said, lifting a grape for him, which John accepted and ate it- It was sweet, he liked it. "I wanted to apologized for taking things too far yesterday, so, i made breakfast."

"You?" John couldn't help but ask, Jackson just smiled and nodded, saying: "The elves tried to stop me, but i just had to make them submit- which was incredibly easy- and they left me alone to work on something light for your stomach... Don't wanna upset the babies now do we?" He chuckled that last sentece, making John blush when he remembered what he said to Jackson about not minding having his babies- As if that was physically possible."So, what did you made?" John chuckled as he looked down- "Scrambled eggs with some cream alongside toast, apples, grapes, and strawberries for you, all of them are sweet, i made sure they were..." There was a hidden threat behind his words that John wanted to know about, but he let go for now: "Some great citrus juice, a mix between Orange and Tangerine, alongside some Watermelon because you need some liquid inside you now that isn't my cum." John choked on the grape he hand on his mouth, making Jackson wiggle his eysbrows, John could feel the joke coming so he sighed: "Yeah, yeah... I choke on grapes like i choke on your dick."

"You do." Jackson kissed his forehead, John enjoyed his lips, that moment they were just two lovers- not professors who had several classes to teach today, not two Otherworldly Travelers, who jump from world to world, searching for things they want and then leave after they're done, not two broken people, just two lovers, who loved each other very much.

But of course, their romantic little moment had to be broken by the teleporting House Lef, who bowed before saying: "Headmaster Dumbly Door calls you, Me come here to call you, Moon Monster and Loudie Blondie..." The elf did not dare to look in Jackson's eyes as he stared at the little creature that broke their peace, making John sigh deeply before quickly devouring the light breakfast he made for his upset stomach. "Lead the way, little creature." John whispered as the elf nodded shyly. 'How am i called Loudie Blondie?' Jackson just smirked and it took a second to know that the elves, who were connected to the castle, could hear him moaning like crazy whenever Jackson was balls deep inside him. 

And that was embarrassing

12