Hunter #14 [Edited]
249 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Buy a Man eat Fish, He day, teach fish feed how man, to a lifetime.'

'That doesn't make sense.'

'I know.'

'Then why-'

'It's just something random i thought about.'

'Your brain is sincerely amazing...'

'I know, most of it is filled with horny and music, and most of the horny is focused on you.'

'And the rest?'

'On Henry Cavill, Chris Evans, Hugh Jackman, Helena Boham Carter, Bonnie Wright, Helen McCory, Stanislav Ianevski, and other actors that are hot.'

'At least you're sincere about that.'

'Well, you were the one who asked me what my brain was full of.'

'Only because i keep hearing this never-ending song!'

'Hey, don't judge my musical preferences. DojaCat is amazing! And Kiss Me More is my favorite song of hers.'

'At least it's not ColdPlay.'

"Oh, we're here." Stopping in front of the Gargoyle, the entrance of the Headmaster's office, the password today was simple: "Lemon Drops?" Albeit he was a little doubtful about such password, it turns out he was right and this was the password, because the gargoyle moved out of the way, alongside the wall behind it, showing the entrace to the headmaster's office. "Let's go?" Taking his beloved's hand, Jackson smiled while going first, this was a subconcious action that so if there was a trap of some sorts, he would be hurt first and John would have a chance to survive, because although John can easily defend himself from apocalyptic level threats now that he can bend the laws of magic to his will, deciding how a spell will act or how it will work, he still is vulnerable to assasinations or traps that he is not prepared for, thats is unless he enchants his clothes to protect him at all times.

Entering the headmaster's office, they come to see Dumbledore alongside Madam Olympe Maxime, and Igor Karkarof was also there, the headmaster of Durmstrang. "Hello Dumbledore, how may we help you?" John smiled gently at the old man, who also smiled back at his old friends that he knows to be powerful wizards, so he needs their help for something he knows they can easily do. "Hello John, hello Jackson, i called you two here because i need your help to subdue some dragons. For our first trial of the Triwizard Tournament." Jackson lifts one of his eyebrows as John simply nods to the Headmaster before looking at the other two Headmasters on the room: "And they...?" Madam Maxime just huffs as she speaks: "Well, the headmaster Dumbledore requested me of my presenance here... He said it was of... utmost importance." (A/N: I cannot write accents, damnit.) Karkarof just looks at Jackson- He knew he was analysing another warior, or at least trying to act like a warior, when in fact, he was but a coward. "Well, Dumbledore here called me as well, he said we would be necessary to discuss some imporant things..."

Everyone on the room turned to stare at Dumbledore as the headmaster of Hogwarts smiled at them grandfatherly like, his eyes twinkled like they do when he sees a minor, and his fingers caressed his beard as he said: "Well, i called all the four of you here to discuss the first trial of the Triwizard Tournament- Oh, the other guests have arrive." The moment he said that, the flames of the fireplace turned green as four people stepped out of the fireplace. They were Barty Crouch Snr, Cornelius Fudge, Ludovic Bagman and surprisingly enough, Amos Diggory. "Welcome, welcome..." Dumbledore smiled as enough chairs for all of them appeared out of thin air before them, Jackson only sat down as John took another chair and placed it beside his, sitting together side by side and holding hands, they waited till Dumbledore began speaking. That was, until Cornelius Fudge spoke: "Dumbledore, i hope you called me here for something imporant!"

"I assure you, Cornelius, i called you here for a good reason." Dumbledore said while rubbin his long white beard with a gentle look on his eyes, Jackson and John started to speak to each other through their bond, not caring about the people around them at all! Shamelessly discussing and bickering like an old couple, John showing Jack around his mind and Jack seeing how organized everything was, including the forbidden knowledge session that had a large array of things that could break someone's mind and make them go insane. They were all behind a door named [Don't Fuckin Open this, Jackson], to which he completly ignored the warning and opened the door to look what was inside, he saw things he wish he could forget... He was traumatized and scarely enough, slightly aroused about some... "Here, my old friends, Jackson and John, can help us with what i have in mind."

"What do you have in mind, Dumbledore?"

"Is there any way that we can profit out of it?"

"And let me guess, it's something dangerous and incredibly stupid?"

"Well, to answer all your question at once, yes." Dumbeldore smiled while Karkaroff, the person who asked the first question, was confused at the answer he received from Dumbledore, while Bagman and Cornelius both had different expressions on their faces: Bagman had a small, barely hidden smile on his lips, while Cornelius had a frown on his face, clearly displeased by all this. "Let's take a look, yes?" He opened his arms and a parchment flew from the table and floated before everyone, showing them the drawings and schematics of what exaclty Dumbledore had in mind: "I present to you, [Hogwart's Test of Magic], on which the four participants will be placed on several trials that they can pass through using magic or other skills!" The plan on the paper sounded simple enough, five trials, each one made by the three Headmasters and two made by both John and Jackson, who were slightly curious about what each other would do.

"Question, Dumbledore." Jackson smiled mischeviously at him, making the Headmaster of Hogwarts know that he was planning something realy mean on or slightly annoying. "Can i make a trial where it is prohibited the use of magic, or no?" Dumbledore, Madam Maxime, and Amos Diggory were curious to hear him out, but Cornelius Fudge had to fudge things up by asking in a very annoyed voice: "And who are those two?"

"Who are YOU?" John asked, he wasn't trying to be snarky, he didn't know who he was- Well, it escaped his mind that Jackson told him about the stupid puppet that Sir Minister of Magic is, but it's not his fault that he forgot, after all, Jackson told him while they were cuddling seconds before a mind-blowing sexy moment with him, which kinda blanked his memory a little bit. "He's the guy i've talking about, y'know? The stupid one." Jackson whispered-not really-whispered to John, who nodded back at him with an 'Oh, right.' expression on his face- This whole exchange seemed to be intentional, but it really wasn't, John didn't know who Fudge was, and Jackson only talked about him in a derogatory sense, more specifically- Calling him 'The Idiot' or 'The Stupid One'.

"You-" Fudge was ready to shout at them, when Dumbledore suddenly spoke: "To answer your question, Cornelius, these two are the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teachers, both Theorical, and Pratical. Mr John Constantine Lumos Tenebris, and Mr Jackson Lumos Tenebris teach every single year in Hogwarts, they are well respected amongst students, and parents." Cornelius looked at Jackson for a second before realization hit him, he knew who he was, he received many letters from parents who received letters from their children about an imminent danger- A Werewolf amongst the teachers that taught at Hogwarts. "So you're the one i've been notified about..." Fudge smiled a little, thanks to Umbridge, he knew that he could fire them at any point! He had power over them, if he so wished... But oh, how naive he was.

"I certainly hope you have." Jackson smirked back at him, he could smell the changes in emotion that Fugde went through, he disliked him even further. "But now we're discussing something important, so i hope you could just shut up for a few minutes while the grown ups talk." He hated him, so of course he couldn't control his tongue around him, so he decided to be a little petty about him and call him a child- Which was a childish move on itself, so hipocrisy? Sure, let's go with that. Fudge stared at them with rage in his eyes- and scent- but they ignored him in favor of asking Dumbledore: "So, Dumbledore... Can i prohibit the use of magic in my trial? Because i have a good idea in mind right now, but it would be easily completed by the use of magic- Which kinda breaks the whole thing down, so i guess prohibiting the use of magic would be good on that."

"I trust your judgement here, Jackson, you can do so if you will, as long as it is fair to everyone." Dumbledore smiled at him, making Jackson nod just as John asked: "Well then, what about me? Can i summon elementals for them to fight? Is there a limit for danger? Can it be mortal? Is there any rules against tentacles?" Jhon went through a list of things that he could summon, from elementals, demons, krakens, to even angels and lesser eldritch beings. "I would like there to be some sort of danger, but not enough to be mortal if you will, and J9hn, please nothing that'll scare the children... Much." John nodded in understanding, his mind rushing through the options he had- Which surprisingly weren't many, since most things he knew how to summon were very deadly or deadly dangerous. Like Higher forms of Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth Elementals, maybe the Lesser Elementals would be a challenge enough for the kids, but not enough to kill them.

"Sorry, Mounsier Dumbledore, but i think we all should discuss this in further details." Madam Maxime smiled predatorily at Jackson, making John eye her waringly for a second- Half Giants were beasts that have high libido, and they like powerful, strong people to be their partners, so of course John felt a little bit jealous about Jackson, since he could do the same, so could John. He can still feel how fucked he was (heh) by a very jealous Werewolf after a certain Veela tried to talk to him, calling him her mate or something like that.

He decided to keep an eye on her.

-Scene Cut-

"Welcome, one and all, to the first trial of the Triwizard Tournament!" Dumbledore clapped his hands, making everyone cheer as they looked at the podium in which were the four contestants, the Quittdich Pich had been completely transformed to be a stadium, in which they would watch the trials from a safe distance, courtesy of Professor John, who apparently could use a powerful type of magic to show everyone what he could see, and he could combine it with other magic spells to show the entirety of Hogwarts. "Here we have the four contestants, Fleur De'Lacour!" Cheers echoed as the Veela stepped forward, most were from the male audience, but Fleur's eyes were fixated on the blond professor on the judges chair, looking at a floating screen beside him, he was talking to his beloved through unknown means. "Miss Fleur De'Lacour is a very impressive witch, we all wish you good luck on your journey." She bowed to Dumbledore, who nodded as she walked forward and stood close to the end of the podium, waiting.

"Next we have him, very famous Quittdich player, and beloved by many... Vicktor Krum!" As Dumbledore's voice echoed, so did the cheers of the audience, most of them were female, but you still could hear the male voices on the audience screaming. "Mister Krum is a very good Wizard, we hope to see many great deeds from you today." Vicktor nodded silently and walked to stay beside Fleur, who nodded at him as well, he seemed unfazed by her Allure, but she still had eyes for Professor John, who treated her like she didn't exist. "And next, we have him, beloved Hufflepuff amongst the students of Hogwarts, Cedric Diggory!" Screams echoed from the students of Hogwarts as Cedric shyly stepped forward, offering them his best smile and receiving more screams in return.

"And at last, but certainly not least, give it up for the boy-who-lived, Harry Potter!" The response wasn't completely positive, mostly from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang, but also from some Slytherins, which earned them an eye roll from Professor John as Harry still stepped forward to stay beside the other three contestants. "Today we have a special trial for all of our champions... Welcome, to Hogwarts' Triwizard Trials, where all our contestants will face five, from us." Dumbledore smiled as five screens appeared behind him, five different faces- Karkaroff, Madam Maxime, Dumbledore, John, and Jackson, only their faces.

"Starting with my trial." Dumbledore smiled as the screen with his face shattered like glass, everyone could see the terrain of the Quittdich camp changing instantly as four targets appeared, between the targets and the champions, there were various obstacles. "Your objective here is to hit the targets, but be careful not to hit any of the obstacles on the way, good luck and... Let the games begin!" As Dumbledore said those last words, fireworks eploded on the sky, sparkles ofmagic and color, as the Triwizard Tournament officially started.

-Scene End-

Dumbledore, sitting beside John: "I did that right?"

John, smiling: "Good performance."

Dumbeldore, nodding: "Thank you..."

10