Chapter 3. A blue hell room
85 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Alena point of view)

I am standing alone at the mall waiting for my friend to come. I have been waiting for about an hour and she still have came. I try calling her but she haven't put up.

"Where are Roxie. You have better not have gotten into a fight again or else."

I couldn't help but say out load. This wouldn't be the first time that she show up late because she gotten into a fight but this is the first time that she is this late. I am beginning to worry.

"Hey there are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only 10 I see!"

Oh shit another guy came to hit on me again. Well better turn him down easy.

"I'm flattered, but I’m just here to have fun with a friend, not to flirt with anyone. Thanks though."

Hopeful he leave.

"Oh then why don't I keep you company until your friend get here."

You are serious dude I just said that I not here to flirt.

"No I couldn't possibly trouble you but thank anyways."

"Oh it no trouble at all."

Come on it is clear that I'm not interested in you.

"thank but no you can leave now."

"Come on don't be that way I'm just offering to stay until your friend get here."
"And I'm just saying that you don't have to do that. You can just leave."

Yes leave please you're starting to get annoying.

"Oh I know how about I buy you a drink."

"LOOK DUDE I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOU SO CAN YOU PLEASE JUST LEAVE ALREADY."

"Sorry I was just trying to be nice. How about as a way to make up to you I..."

Screw this I'm leaving.

"Hey don't you know that it rude to leave when someone else is talking."

He grab my hand and is holding it tightly.

"let go I am not interested so leave me alone."

He didn't listen instead he tight he grip on my hand. Are you serous lean to take no for a answer. Roxie you are so gonna get when you get here.

"Why don't we go somewhere more fun."

"Look dude if you don't let go of my hand in the next 10 second your will be broken."

"Look I'm just trying to keep you..."

I kick his knee, grab his hand, twist it to the right.

"ooouuuccchhh"

"Like I said I'm not interested in you."

I twist it even more but just when I'm about to break his hand I got a phone call. Could it be from Roxie. I let go of the guy hand to pick up the phone and he ran ways soon after.

[Hey Alena sorry I don't think I going make it today.]

"You get into another fight again did you."

[Ummm no.]

She totally did.

[Anyway there was a another reason I call.]

"You mean beside apologizing for making me wait for an hour."

[Umm yeah sorry about that]

Yeah you better but I am glad that you're okay I was beginning worry.

[Um this might sound like a weird question but that public pool your family own it is closed right and nobody is there right?]

"Yes it closed and all the worker are probably at their home by now. Why do you ask what have you gotten into."

[Nothing why do you always assume that I'm in some kind of trouble.]

"Well am I wrong."

[Yes you are sooo wrong this time I'm asking for a friend of my.]

"And would this FRIEND of your happen to be in trouble."

[No she is just a weirdo who like knowing if a public pool is closed that all.]

What kind of excuse is that. At least try to make it believable.

"Just answer me this are you in danger."

[..No I'm not. I just needed to know if it closed or not. That all.]

She lying. I can tell by the she pause for a second before answering and by how her voice volume go up whenever her lie but most importantly I can tell that she afraid, of what I have no idea. OK now I'm beginning worry again just what have you gotten into this time.

"Ok I believe you." I lie

[Thank and one more thing please don't tell Jim about this.]

"Sure." 

As if. I am soooo going to tell him about this after I hang up the phone.

[Thank again. Well I better go now. But how about we meet up tomorrow.]

"Sure but you better be there got it"

[..Yeah I promise.]

She hang up the phone. Why did she pause just now how much danger is she in. Ok I am calling Jim right now. You have got to be kidding me of all the time for my phone to die it just have to be now.

It a 30 minutes drive to the police station so I better get going.

"Hey there, aside from being sexy, what do you do for a livi..."

"Beat it loser, I don't have time for you."

I shot down another guy that just came to hit on me. I could have gone about it in a nicer way but since there a chance that Roxie might be in trouble and after that last guy won't take no for a answer. I decide to screw being nice and head straight for the police station. 

 

(Dean point of view)

"Bless me father for I have sinned."

I am currently listening to one of my regulars Rebecca she is a high school girl born to a rich family and is a devoted believer.

"You see this girl I'm bully. I try to harass her online again but she left the lobby as soon as she join so I couldn't do anything to her but..."

Oh she talking about that girl again. She has been bully this poor girl for as long as she been coming here. In fact it all she ever talk about. She has force the whole class into calling this girl names like whore, battleaxe, and raccoon? Yeah two of those names I don't get but apparently they were use to insult her because of how often she gotten into fight outside of school but what the heck is raccoon supposed insult? Anyways after this girl got a friend to protection her Rebecca has been harassing her online instead.

"Rebecca you have been coming here every weeks to confess about what you did to this girl and despite saying that you'll stop bully this her and apologize. You never did, so why don't you tell me why that is."

Yes for all this time she never one told the reason why she do all the thing she does to this girl. In fact she haven't even told me this girl name.

"oh that um... do I have to tell you."

"No you don't have to tell if you don't want to but after all this time I think have earn your trust to keep whatever it is a secret. Plus how can I help if I don't know anything."

I think I may have some idea as to why you do thing you do but I still need you to tell me so that I can help.

"I don't know, at first it was about her having better grades then me but when I try to force her to give me her homework she just told me to fuck off, pardon the languish, and left and after I force the whole class to call her names she just took it like it doesn't even bother her and after that bitch became friend with her I was force to harass her online but even that does nothing to her. At some point it became less about her being better then me and more about getting her attention. I don't know why but whenever I look at her I get this strange feeling in my chest and even when she told me to fuck off I never get piss off like I should but instead I somehow find her alluring, um not in a romantic way of course. However when she ignored me or act like I'm not even worth her time I get so mad that I don't think straight and start doing things that I know are wrongs and by the time I realize what I done it already too late. I don't know why I get so mad or why I care if she even notice me or not, I just don't know."

Yep it as I thought she has completely fallen in love with this girl and is trying to get her attention in the worst possible way imaginable and I don't think she herself even notice her own feeling for this girl. I can tell by the ways she talks about her and even though she say it not romantic it is obvious that she admire this girl (though I can't say I approve of her foul language). Plus there is also the fact that she seem to hate the friend of this girl.

"I even reveal to the whole school that she lesbian and that still doesn't get her to notice me."

"I may be overstepping my bounds as a priest but have you try being nicer to her. She might look at you more favorably if you stop harassing her."

"Huh why would I want a lesbian to look at me favorably. It not like I want her to stare into my eyes with her deep brown eye as she smile at me with her ever so enchanting smile nor do I want to hold her in my arms as I press my lips against her. Yeah I don't want any of that I'm straight."

Okay I pretty sure I just said look at you more favorably not be all lovey dovey and that not the point here the point is that you should stop harassing her if you want her to notice you in a positive way.

"My apology, you said that she doesn't notice you so I thought that you..."

"Exactly she doesn't even notice at me. She spend all her time with that bitch well she could be spending that time with anybody else like me for example."

Yup she is in complete denial. One minute she saying that she doesn't want her affection and the next she complain about her spending time with a other girl. Okay you do know that I'm a priest and not a love therapist right. However I do understand why she is in denial. Her parents are very homophobia and plus the church is not exactly the most welcoming toward the LGBTQ community. Heck if any other priest heard this they would view it a sin to fall for the same sex and try to force her to pray the gay away (like that even work anyways) and not actually help her, assuming that they don't try to kick her out of the church that is. But I'm not like those other priest, I don't view it a sin to love the same sex nor do I believe that you should try to force someone to be who they ain't. So what I'm gonna do is first try to get her to understand that it ok to love whoever you want and hopefully that enough to get her to accept her feeling (or at the very least get her to stop harassing this girl and ruining her chances with her even more).

"You know it not a sin to fall in love with someone of the same sex but it is a sin to harass and bully someone to get their attention."

"Huh it not a sin to love someone of the same sex? But wouldn't god hate you for it or something?"

Huh where the heck did she get that from? Whatever I'm just going to correct her.

"God could never hate you. God love us all no matter what race or sexuality someone is. God love is unconditional."

"Then my parent won't hate me for it. If I was homosexual that is, which I'm not by the way."

I very much would like to say yes but I have met with the Sullivan and I don't think that they would like the idea that their precious daughter is a homosexual.

"That I can not say. Although god love is unconditional, men love is not. All I can say is that if your parents truly love you unconditionally then no."

"I see. Thank you father Dean you have given me a lot to think about. But what should I do with this girl I'm bully."

"Well to start how about apologizing to her and see where that go."

"You know what I think I will."

"Then I wish you the best of luck."

"Oh can I ask something and this is purely hypothetical and not at all true by the way."

"Sure."

"Can I still come here to pray if I'm lesbian."

"Yes you can, no matter what anyone else tell you, you will always be welcome here that I promise you."

Yes no matter what anybody else say I will make sure she have a place here.

"Really? Thank you. Well I should get going see you next week."

"Yes see you next week."

She left and the room soon want silent for a few minutes.

"OK you can come out now Camila."

"How did you know I was here."

"Are you kidding I could hear you moving around in there. Oh and how did you get there by the way." I ask the witch who somehow get under my desk.

"Ha ha ha, wouldn't you like to know."

"Not really, so why are you here."

"Fine then I will tell you since you ask so nicely."

"I didn't but whatever."

Yeah she been like that for 40 years now. I met her when I was 7 and she haven't age a day since then.

"You see I have finally get myself an apprentice and she can use dark magic."

"My condolences for the unlucky soul who get to be your apprentice."

"Hey that very rude you know."

"So why are you here. Please don't tell me you're here for a drink. I don't do that anymore I'm a priest now."

"Not today my friend but I do need help. Well to be more accurate my apprentice does. You see she has gotten herself in a involved with the satom gang and they just summon a new demon and have it guarding some kidnap teen and my apprentice want to help them and also make sure some cop don't die by this demon. So she need some holy water and you're the only priest that I know of that won't try to kill me for being a witch."

Yeah if any 0ther priest was here they would try to hang her. The church don't take too kindly to witches because of their connection to demon. In fact they don't take too kindly to any supernatural creature except angel of course and view them as abomination to god. So if the church find out that I am friend with a witch... yeah it would not end well for me.

"Ok so where the demon and how much holy water should I bring."

"Huh you get some ready."

"Of course I have some ready why wouldn't I have some on hand. So how much are we talking here."

"Hmm not sure but about a pool side should work."

"Yeah I don't have that much. Just a fountain of it."

"Well good thing for my apprentice that she know a close public pool and she want you to turn said pool into a holy pool."

"Yeah that going to take me an hour to do you do know that right."

"Then we better hurry. Oh do you have a car by any chance."

"No but can't you just fly us there with your broom."

"No I can't, I use too much magic today."

"Then we just take a cab."

"Good enough. Now let go, oh and one thing I'm going to need you to record a exorcism on the way please."

"Oh so the person alive then that good."

"Um no but my apprentice have plan and she need you to record an exorcism."

"Really? What her plan then."

"I'll tell on the way so let go."

Ok now I'm curious about Camila apprentice and why would a girl smart enough to make plans want to be Camila apprentice. Well I guess I could just ask her when it is all said and done.

 

(Roxie point of view)

After I drop off Camila at the church and call Alena to make sure that the public pool was closed and most importantly that nobody was there. And I also managed convince her that I wasn't in trouble and to not tell Jim.

And now I am heading toward a ominous aura and hoping that my plan work. At first I wasn't sure that I could track this demon with how much I was sensing but Camila give me the basic explanation of spirit sense and told me how to zone in on that one demon.

I am using mana skin instead of Umbra Lanuae to get around because even though Umbra Lanuae allow me to get around the city faster and using the shadow cast by my trench coat is super convenient and all but Umbra Lanuae use a lot of mana and where as with mana skin it barely use up mana at all if at all. Plus using it more allow me to get better at it. I can now cover half of my body in mana.

I am jumping across roof top and when I mean roof top I don't mean just one but across 2 roof top at a time and man does this feel awesome. Though it would be even more awesome if I could fly on a broomstick but whatever not like I care or anything.

But man is it raining like cats and dogs here. Well good thing this this trench coat is waterproof or it would be if I didn't unbuttoned it so that it cast a bigger shadow I can use to teleport, plus it easier to more in it when it unbuttoned so yeah I unbuttoned it sue me. However because I unbuttoned it and I have been running in the rain for 15 minute the front side of my shirt is soaking wet.

Still I don't remember the weather forecast saying anything about it going to rain today in fact it say that it was going to be sunny all day today what happen to that. Wait a minute is it just me or is the rain getting even more stronger the closer I get to the demon. No it not the demon it the warehouse but why? Does it have something to do with this ritual but I thought that I stop it by destroying the rune or something, no I stop the ritual in the warehouse but not in the warehouse I'm heading to. So that could only mean one thing and that is they are still sacrificing people, no wait I remember that demon saying something about needing them alive so that the other could use them, so does that mean that they are going to summon more demons and if they are then I'm fuck. I could barely manage one demon and if there are like 5 demons then yeah I'm soooo dead if that the case. No that can't be the case Camila said that they can't summon them easily.

But still why would the demon say that they need them alive. Camila say that it shouldn't be loyal to them yet so it can't be because they order it to bring them alive and also the demon did say something about having a deal with someone to use the body of these girls but still why would the demon care whether or not they alive if they can possess a dead body. Does possessing a living person gave them some kind of advantages and if so what? Whatever not like it matter, the demon I'm facing is possessing a dead body so if there is some advantages to possessing a dead body then that demon won't have it.

Look like this is where it the most ominous. It another abandoned warehouse is it just me or does this city have a lot of creepy warehouse for crazy cultist to use. Whatever I'm just going to sneak in there, find the demon, lead it toward the public pool and hope that by the time the cop get here I would have already send that demon to hell. Though it might get complicated if the cops are already here or if the demon decide to not follow me or if they are about to sacrifice something someone and it doesn't look like the cop will show up in time to save them. You know now that I think about it there are a lot of thing that can go wrong in this plan and a pool of holy water might not be enough for the job.

Fuck it. I throw a rock at one of the window on the second floor and the second that rock broke it I use - "Umbra Lanuae" - and teleport inside and what do you know, this room have 5 people with guns in here and they are already pointing their guns at me. Well shit probably should have think about teleporting to a room with it light on. Well there is only one thing to do in this situation and that is to beat the crap out of them.

"Tenebris"

I turn the room dark and duck before they fired their guns.

"- BANG BANG BANG - Why is it so dark in here all of a sudden and who was that girl is she that witch we heard that get Felix and the other caught by covering them in ice."

"Yeah I think it is let get her then."

Ok they seem to think that I'm Camila for some reason. Whatever I head toward the big bulky guy first and punch him in the stomach. I take care to only gather enough mana to send him fly toward that one guy behind him but not enough to kill him and now they both unconscious and it time beat the guy that was next to him. I grab his head bought it down to my knee (I didn't use mana for that) and after that I head to the guy at the far corner.

"- BANG BANG - Die."

He shot his gun at the wall? Okay I know you can't see because of Tenebris but why are shooting at the wall behind you, I wasn't anywhere near that wall. Whatever I'm just going to knock him unconscious with a punch to the face.

Well now that it done it time to head toward the demon. I deactivate Tenebris and head toward the door until I notice a walkie talkie on the floor. I then pick it up and turn it on.

[Code red, code red, I repeat code red the cops are here.]

Huh the cops are here already

[What? How did they know we're here.]

[I don't know but they here. Waylen I need you to bring the last girl here so that I can give her body to a demon.]

[Huh we still doing that? Should we like run before the cop get us.]

Wait so they turning a girl into a demon I thought that they can't just do that easily and what do they mean last, what did they do to the other. And why are they willing to risk getting caught by the cop just to summon another demon?

[That would be great if it wasn't for the fact that Cara want against the boss order and summon a demon to kill the police chief daughter.]

[I still don't see a problem with that. I mean wasn't we already planning on kill her anyways.]

[No dumbass the plan was to kidnap her so that we can use her as a hostage and blackmail that annoying chief into doing what we want him to do or kill her if he doesn't.]

Huh they wasn't planning to kill me, it was just this Cara person going against order from their boss. You what now that I think about it, it make way more sense for them to kidnap me so that they can blackmail him instead of pissing him off by killing me (though I doubt blackmailing him by using me would work to be honest, I'm not even his real daughter).

[Oh that make sense. Wait if that the case then why are we killing the people already have. I mean aren't most of them children of police officer that refused to look the other way for us like most of the police force do.]

[Yeah I was wondering about that but the boss said that they isn't important and is going to use them to send a message for the other cops that if they mass with him then there family will pay or something like that.]

Holy shit what did I just heard, that most of the police force are under this gang paygrade and that most of the people they kidnap are children of police officer that refused to accept their bribe. What kind of gang are they if they have most of the police under their thumb and can not only summon demons but also have them working for them of their own accord. Just what kind of men is their boss is to be able to do all this and not get caught by the polices.

[Ok so um where are you?]

[Unbelieve I'm at the first basement floor in the room at the far left corner to the stair.]

[Got it but what about the cops?]

[We just let that demon that Cara summon deal with them but since it is newly summon one it might turn against us if we trying ordering it around but since it a demon we really don't need to tell it to go kill people it will do that on it own.]

[Oh yeah I sometime forget that demons have a deep hatred for all living creature because of the way Abaddon and Zagen act.]

[Yeah I heard you I still don't know how the boss do it but after meeting him they are willing to throw away their lives for him.]

[Yeah just what is he?]

[Who care just get over here.]

[Right.]

Shit what do I do, should I just head toward the demon and save the cops or do I head toward the girl and stop them from turning her into a demon. I definitely don't want more demon to deal with but I can't just leave the cops to die.

Oh shit now I am sensing that the demon is heading toward somewhere. Ok think how can I save this girl well also keeping the demon away from the cop at the same time. Wait I think I might have an idea but it going to cost me a lot of mana but I can't think of anything else.

"Tenebris"

I cover the whole building in darkness. There are two reason why I did this, one is to keep it from killing the cop by blinding it, the second reason is to let it know I'm here. The last time we fought it seem eager continue the fight so I'm hoping that instead of trying to find the cops it will try to find me well I try to save that girl before I run out of mana. The best part is that it can't find me because apparently my concealment is so great that it can't sense me using this spirit sense thing. Well better get going then.

I punch the floor and create a hole and fall down it. 

You have get to be kidding me there are like 7 people here. Well good thing they can't see so I'm just gonna punch another hole and jump down it until I reach the basement floor.

Ok I'm here so better find the stair and it probably a good idea to decrease my range of Tenebris because I only need it to blind the demon, not everyone else in the building. So now I'm only covering the first and basement floor in darkness to save mana. Well better bust through some walls then. I across my arm in an X shape and run right through the walls.

All I gotta do is head toward the room at the far left corner to the stair. By the time I reach the stair I have busted through 14 wall and now I see two people coming down from it. One of them is a tall men with glasses and blonde hair, wait I seen that guy before and didn't he have a dragon tattoo on the left side of his face and I pretty sure that his hair was black. Whatever that not important right now what is important is the girl behind him who is handcuff.

Yeah it doesn't take a genius to figure out who they are but there something weird going on. Tenebris should still be active and they shouldn't be able to see. So how is that guy able to see where he going? Well not like that going to matter when I knock him unconscious.

I run up to him well also deactivating Tenebris because I have already use half of my mana casting it and plus I'm pretty sure I make the demon lose interest in the cops because it is now on the basement floor probably looking for me.

Oh he notice me well too bad for him that I'm already in front of him and ready to give him a punch to the face. I send him flying half ways across the hall.

"AAAHHH please don't hurt me I do whatever you want just don't kill me please."

She scared well better calm her down then.

"It ok I'm not here to hurt you." - I put my hand up to show that I mean her no harm - "I'm here to get you out of here." - Well actually I'm here to fight a demon but you don't need to know that.

"How do I know you're not like that monster. You have the same strength as her and you're the one who turn the whole building dark didn't you."

Shit she think that I'm a demon which to be fair I did just send a guy fly half way across the hall with very little effort and I actually did cover the whole building in darkness so yeah I can see my she might think I'm a demon. Well better proof her wrong then.

"If I was like that monster you speak of would I be talking to you instead of killing you like a monster would." - It look like I'm getting through to her but I need one more push. - "Plus I did just knock that guy unconscious so I'm obviously not with them like that monster is." - Hopefully that convince her that I'm not on their side.

"Even if you're not with them you're still shady, I'm mean you're wearing a mask after all."

Huh what do you mean shady, sure I'm wearing a mask and a witch hat and black trench coat and I'm also probably cover in debris but how does that make me look shady at all, Whatever not like I care and if me wearing a mask is the problem then the solution is obvious.

I begin to take off my mask and hope that work - "Like I said I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to help you." - I give her my best smile for good measure. - "So I'm gonna need you to trust me ok."

"Um ok."

What you know it actually work, great now I have to apologize to Alena for laughing at her when she said that smiling is the best way to get someone to do what you want.

I put back my mask on and break her handcuff.

"Okay now let get you out of here."

"Um ok."

Wow she is surprising more trustful of me now then she was a few minute ago, what happen to her paranoid?

Whatever the case is I grab her hand and run up the stair because I was sense a demon near by but not the demon I'm familiar with it is a completely different presence. You have get to be fucking kidding me there are more demons why, just dealing with one was hard enough and now I have to deal with 2, no 3 demons. What the fuck how did I not notice them until now I mean, I know that I'm new at using spirit sense but I was able to track down that demon half way across the city so I should be able to sense if there are more then one demon in this building. Is it because I was only focusing in on that one specific demon. Whatever the case is I am getting this girl out of here and then I will deal with them.

Ok we on the first floor, now time to head for the exit.

Shit there people just around the corner and they don't look like they going to more any time soon. I could just beat them up but I want to try this spell out.

"figura umbrad"

This spell allow me to change the shape of any shadow I see and the only limit is my imagination. I use it to change the shape of a hallway shadow into the shape of a person. By now they should aware that the cops are here and since I cover the whole building in darkness 8 minutes ago and if those 2 demon are as battle hungry as the demon possessing this Madison person (which I'm going to call demon 1 from now on and other one that was on the basement floor demon 2) then they should be looking for me instead of the cops. And since demon 1 and 2 are at the basement and demon 3 is on the second floor. Judging by the fact that they are at places that I have been they are tracking me and the fact that they haven't find me yet mean that they aren't using spirit sense. How ever they are tracking me the fact that they even tracking me at all mean that they ain't interested in cops and these people know this. So what would happen if they see the shadow of a cop heading there ways.

 "Shit the cops what do we do."

"Isn't it obvious we run, no need to get caught."

"Good idea let do that."

And ran they did and after they left, me and this girl head toward the exit. We are about a few meter away when I sense demon 1 coming up to the first floor and seem to be heading toward the exit too. Are you fucking kidding me, oh and demon 2 and 3 are also heading there. Shit what do I do, wait can I teleport a person with me when I use Umbra Lanuae. Well there is only one way to find out.

I stop at the nearest window and look outside. I see a street lamp turning on and off repeatedly. Well I guess I just use that then.

"Hey you what your name."

"Avery."

"Ok Avery I'm going to doing something but I'm not sure if it going to work or not so I figure that I should warn you first."

"Um so what are you going to do then."

I didn't bother to answer her instead I just walk up to her, put her up princess style and walk closer to the window.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING."

She yell well I was looking at the window and activate - "Umbra Lanuae" - teleport to where the street lamp is. I look down to see if Avery is still in my arms.

"What you know it actually work."

I can bring people with me using Umbra Lanuae. That is soooo going to come in handy in my fight against the three demons.

"What just happen how did we get over here." Avery ask confuse on what just happen.

"Well now that I get you out of there I'm gonna to go fight some demons now so you should head home." I said as I put her down and head toward the warehouse.

"Wait who are you, what your nam..."

"Umbra Lanuae" I teleported away before she finish her sentence. I am running low on time so I don't have time to talk. I am back inside the warehouse and heading on my way toward the three demon.

"Well well well look who decided to show up. I figure that you would show up here but I was expecting you to bring someone with you like the human who was going to be Hoyon vessel but I don't see her with you. Well not like that matter, what matter is that you came and I can finally put you in your place." Demon 1 said in a mocking tone.

"Coyon is this the witch you were talking about." Demon 3 who is possessing a boy with orange color hair and brown eyes. He is wearing a white leather jacket and blue pants.

"Yeah she doesn't look that strong to me." Demon 2 who is possessing a boy with black hair and sunglasses. He is wearing a grey hoodie and blue pants.

"Oh but she is, maybe not in power but her fighting prowess is something else."

"Huh what do you mean."

"Yeah Coyon what are you talking about? Isn't she just a normal witch?"

"You see when we fight her."

Shit at this rate it look like I'm going to have to fight three demon at once, unless I could some how convince to not gang up on me.

"So you're going to fight three on one huh. Not that I mind but don't you think that a little cowardly."

Hopefully that alone will be enough of a jab to their ego that they won't gang up on me.

"Hmm you have a point letting Voyan and Woyon help me take you down would be very cowardly."

Yes so please don't let them help.

"However since I don't gave a damn, I'm going to shared some fun with Voyan and Woyon. Hope you don't mind."

Yeah I do mind you fucking demon. Shit look like there no convincing them to not gang up on me. I might as well act like I don't care.

"Very well then, bring it on bitch."

I run up to them well demon 1 (or should I say Coyon) sprouted wings and fly toward me well demon 2 and 3 (or should I say Woyon and Voyan) stay back and summon 5 fire arrows each and fired them all at me. I jump up to meet Coyon head on. The fire arrows then surround me in mid air well Coyon close in on me - "Umbra Lanuae" - I teleported to behind Voyan and give him a nice kick to the back - "Umbra Lanuae" - I teleported right in front of Woyon and am about give him a punch in the face.

'HELP ME'

I froze and that give him enough time to threw a fire ball at me at my face and send me flying half way across the room.

Fuck that hurt like hell.

If it was me when I started using magic today then half of my body would be burning right but thank to the fact that I have been constantly using mana skin to get places faster. I now have a better understanding of mana skin so now I can now not only use it to increase my strength and speed but also increase my durability which is the only reason why I only have first degree burn instead of third degree burn like the last time.

But still what was that just now it wasn't Camila voice I hear in my head just now so who voice was it.

"Oh it doesn't look like Woyon have enough strength for the job so I gonna spice thing up a bit. Ignis draco." Voyan said, after which a giant dragon make of fire appear behind her and is now heading my way.

You fucking kidding me, you summon a eastern fucking dragon (though it only a fire constructs not a actual dragon) to kill me. Don't you think that a bit overkill.

I dodge the fire dragon construct but when I did Coyon fly at me.

Shit I can't dodge her.

"Ha ha ha, now it time to die you stupid witch." Coyon laugh as she grab me and push me toward the fire dragon construct. Shit this is bad I better do something and fast.

"Umbra Lanuae"

I teleported out of the way but since Coyon was grabbing me she was also teleported too. However since she was trying pushing me toward the dragon construct when I teleported, I'm still being push it just toward a wall instead of a fire dragon. She push me so hard that the wall from crack on the moment impact and I cough up blood. Which landed on her face.

"You bitch you dare get your filthy blood on me. Who the hell do you think you are witch." Coyon said with a fury so intense, like nothing I have ever seen before and I have seen people get mad at me for my sexual orientation, like just me breathing the same air as then is enough to piss them off. And the way this demon is looking at me is similar to the ways those people looked at me, no it different, with those people they were just mad at me for being different but with her though I'm not getting any of that whatsoever. It like she doesn't just hate me, but the very fact that I even existence at all is what pissing her off. I know Camila said that most demon have a unnatural hatred toward any living thing but where does that hatred even come from?

"Now how should I punish you. I could just burn your face again but that wouldn't be any fun for me so how about I punch you repeatedly and see if that any satisfying."

Punch me repeatedly in the stomach she did and man does that hurt. I think she broke a rib or two. The force of her punch isn't that great compare to my mana power punch but that doesn't mean it something to laugh at either. If I have to guess the power of her punch I say it enough to create a small hole in my stomach if I wasn't using mana skin.

I cough up blood at her again and that seem to make her even angrier. Not wanting to be her punching bag anymore I kick her in the stomach and send her flying in the air but she stop herself with her winds and start charging toward me.

"Umbra Lanuae"

Like I'm going to let that happen and man am I so glad that this place happen to have so many convenient shadow for me to teleport to and Coyon just flew through one. I'm now right above and about to attack her when I sense something on my left. I turn to look and you have get to be fucking kidding me that fire dragon construct is still here.

"Umbra Lanuae"

I got out of the ways of the fire dragon construct but only to be met with several fire ball charging at me - "Umbra Lanuae" - I teleport somewhere else but I was still meet with fire ball charging at me. Well I guess that mean Woyon is somewhere he can see all the shadow I teleport to and fired fire ball at it. That sound like a good plan if it wasn't for the fact that I know where you are and your blind spot so all I gotta do is teleport to that blind spot - "Umbra Lanuae"- but when I did teleported to one of these blind spot Coyon was there to meet me with a blue fire ball (she can use blue flame so I guess that mean I don't have to worry about hell fire). - "Umbra Lanuae" - I teleport behind her however when I did two fire dragon construct charge at me from the left and right. When did Voyan have time to create another fire dragon. You know what fuck this shit.

"Umbra Lanuae"

I teleport to somewhere safe but then I was met with fire ball. Shit no matter where I go I won't be give a second to breath, if I go to Woyon blind spot then I'm met with Coyon throwing blue flame at me and if I go after her then Voyan fire dragons construct use that moment to attack me and Voyan is at Woyon range of sight so if I try to go after him then Woyon will just shoot more fire ball at me. No matter who I go after one of them will use that moment to attack me, plus they aren't giving me a moment to rest either so I have to use Umbra Lanuae to get out of the way. At this rate I'm going to run out of mana in 5 minute if I don't find a way to get out of this deadlock.

'WHERE AM I'    'HELP ME'   

'LET ME OUT'    'HELP ME GET OUT' 

What the hell is that why have I been hearing two voices in my head during this whole fight. Every time that I get near Woyon or Voyan I head one of those voice in my head... wait a second hearing two voices in my head when I get near two demon asking for help or to be let out and now that I listen to the voices more closely it sound a lot like those two demon. That not the only weird thing here, Woyon and Voyan they feel different to Coyon, I mean they still have this malicious aura like Coyon have but that not all. Like there another presence in there. Could it be that those two are still be alive and if so then that mean.

"Hey Camila are you listening" - I use this link I have with Camila to speak with her. I may not fully understand it (partly because I don't care and would very much like her to not be in my head well except this time) but I'm hoping that she listening.

'Yes I'm listening, what do you need.'

"You did recorded the priest right."

"Yes I did why do you ask?"

"I'm going to need you to send me the recording like right now. Here my phone number it 408..."

'Oh you don't need to give me your phone number I already have it. I add your number when you were unconscious. Anyway I just send the recording.'

Normally I would be very mad about that but since I am in this life or death situation I'm not going to gave a damn about that and instead just be glad that you did (even though it is soooo not ok to just add someone phone number without their permission first).

OK now that Camila send me the recording all I got to do is play it.

[Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica. Ergo, omnis legio diabolica, adiuramus te...]

"Is that an exorcism, shit look like the fun is gonna have to end sooner then I like. Woyon and Voyan!"

"Yeah we know."

"And I was having so much fun too."

Judging by the way they acting they don't seem too bother by it just annoyed. One would think that the exorcism isn't working on them but I can tell that it is. The soul of whoever Woyon and Voyan possessing they fighting back, with each passing words the demons lose control of their body. Great now all I have to do is not die until the exorcism is finish.

"infernum ​locus" Coyon cast a spell

"verberare draco" Voyan cast another spell

Blue flame spread through out the whole room, it spread to the wall, roof, and now the floor. 9 fire dragon construct appear circling around me a few distance from away but that distance is soon getting smaller.

Ok talk about overkill do you really need to summon 7 more fucking fire dragon I mean 2 was enough and plus does covering the whole room in blue flame really help you at all. Well look at the bright side at least things can't possibly get any worst.

"freeze, put your hands up in the... holy shit Bob call for firefighters now."

Never mind thing can get worst and how the heck did the cops get here so fast I thought that they were at the other side of the building or something. Whatever that not important right now, what I need to do is figure out how to not die.

I punch the floor creating a hole and jumping down it. The fire dragon construct follow after me.

"Umbra Lanuae"

I teleported right behind the two police officer.

"I'll being taking that, thank you very much."

I grab the police officer gun. Normally I would never even touch a gun (I'm not fan of them) but since the whole room is on fire and because of it there are less shadow for me use (and the one that I can use ain't safe) so I gonna fire this gun and use the bullet shadow to teleport to where I want. This not only allow me to teleport in a room on fire but also make it harder for the demons to accurately predict where I might teleport to because of the bullet speed and it allow me to attack from afar (though I doubt that it will be of any affect to them).

The only problems is that this gun the glock 19 only hold 15 rounds so there is a limit to how many time I can freely teleport and the speed of the bullet will make it harder for the demons to predict my movement but it also make it harder for me to tell where I might end up at because I can't exactly see if the bullet is where I want it to be before it hit it target so that best I can do is activate Umbra Lanuae the exact moment I fire the gun. Plus it hurt like hell whenever I teleport by using a shadow smaller then myself but hey no pain no gain.

All right all I gotta to do is wait for the exorcism to finish and I will have two less demon to worry about. Though I'm still not sure how I'm going to get Coyon to follow me to the public poor or what I'm gonna do when I get there because I'm pretty sure that my plan have already gone to shit. I'm just going to worry about that later.

"Hey you can't just take a police officer gun like that."

"Yeah and how did you get here, you were just over there a few second ago."

Oh it look like the fire dragon construct are coming right back up and are heading toward me. Well better not keep them waiting then.

I run forward toward the fire dragon construct in a firing blue flame room of hell.

3