Chapter 4. damsel in distress
53 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Roxie point of view)

I am going to die now, why do I know I'm gonna die that easy it because I'm a fucking idiot for thinking that knowing a few spell is enough to get by in a fight against three demons that was apparently holding back. How do I know that they were holding back you ask? That because right after I play a recording of a exorcism the whole room was engulfed by blue flame and 7 more fire dragon constructs show up and are now moving a lot faster then they were a minute ago. So yeah I say that they holding back and as to why they would do that? I bet that they wanted to give me false hope that I could win and then despair when I realize that I couldn't or something like that.

Honestly I didn't even think that I was winning to begin with which is why I immediately started playing the recording after I find out that two of those demon are possessing living people so I thought that if I could take two demon down that could increase my odds of survive. But it turn out that it only shorten my life span. Oh look I'm surround by fire dragon constructs on all side and I can see a couple fire arrow too and lot of it and all of them are charging at me at insane speed.

[cessa decipere humanas creaturas...]

" - BANG - Umbra Lanuae." Well the exorcism was playing I pointed my gun at the demon call Coyon (while she was flying) and fined but right after I fired I activate umbra lanuge and teleported right above her and punch her in the head and she fall to the ground. 

You see if I'm going to die anyways then I might as well go out fighting. However doesn't mean that I won't runaway the first chance I get. The only reason why I'm not running away right now is that if I do then whoever Voyan and Woyon are possessing won't be able to get out. To be perfectly honest I don't really care about them at all actually, it not like I personally know them or anything. However if there is one thing that I hate more then scumbag is not doing anything to help someone just because I'm afraid of dying. So I'm gonna to do anything in my power to help them and (depend on how much mana I have left after this) run the hell away.

[eisque æternæ]

"Ha Ha Ha what the hell was that, that punch was weak as hell. If I didn't know any better I say you are running low on mana." Said Coyon as she get back up and started to fly toward me.

What do you mean weak as hell do you not see the crack on the spot that you landed on and so what I'm running low on mana. All I gotta do is not die until the recording is done playing and boom you all are gone... wait the exorcism will only work on two of you so that mean I still have to deal with one of you with low mana... forget it I think about that later.

"Oh then that mean you're WEAK for taking damage by a weak punch." I said to provoke her well I was fall because if I could get her mad enough to not notice the big fire dragon right behind me and teleport away then she be dealt major damage.

"Why you, you dare call me WEAK, a witch who by all right should be kneeling to us demon not defying us." - She charge at me at and grab me by the throat with her right hand before I could teleport away. - "You know I was planning on making you my servant because I was impressed by your fighting prowess." - She tighten her grip on my throat. - "But now I'm just going to make you suffer." - I can't breathe I try to loosen her grip with my left hand but her hand won't budge inch. As I try desperately to brake free, I was running out of breath and so I drop my gun. - "Yes, yes that the face that a lowly witch like you.. OUUUCCH what are you doing." - Well she was in the middle of getting excited over me dying I decide to do the perfectly natural thing to do in a situation like this. I shove my thumb deep in her eyes - "OOOUUUUCCCCCCHH" - She let go of my throat well she scream in pain and just in time too because that fire dragon was inch away from me.

[satana, inventor et]

"Umbra Lanuae." I teleport under the gun I drop a few second ago (while it was still fall) and grab it. I point the gun at the ceiling and fired - "Umbra Lanuae" - I grab on to the chandelier and look around. A fire arrow is charge at my head. I more my head and dodge it. Well I guess I know to go after now. I point my gun at Woyon and was getting ready to fired when one of Voyan fire dragon attack me. I let go of the chandelier and fall down to dodge that attack.

I landed safely on the floor which wasn't cover in blue flames like it was a minute ago. After I blinded Coyon the flames became less intense for whatever reason. Not like I care, I now have some ground to stand on literally (though the room is still cover in flames so I better be careful).

I decide to head toward Woyon first because he seem to be the weakest (and the closest too).

I run and dodge a few fire dragon constructs attack along the ways. Is it me or is it getting easier to predict their attack lately. Well I have been attack with the same move over and over again for the last 7 minute so it only make sense that I would get custom to their attack by now.

[magister omnis fallaciæ,]

I jump up to attack him (since Coyon is just flying around blindly it safe for me to do so).

"Ignis shuriken"

Woyon summon a shuriken made out of flame about 3 feet tall in mid air and then grab it and throw it my way. What are you some kind of ninja aren't you suppose to be demons from hell whatever I'm just going to assure that you're a big fan of ninja or something (which I totally get by the way). Beside I bet that compared to the eastern fire dragon constructs that the demon call Voyan have been attacking me with it is probably less dangerous hack I probably don't even need to teleport to dodge it too (even if I'm in mid air).

I flip mid air to dodge it (which I did very easy by the way) and then landed on him with a nice kick to the chest. However something strange happen when I did, I want right through him. Huh what heck what just happen right now and why the fuck am I surrounded by 10 Woyon.

"Oh no it look like you're out number whatever shall you do witch." All ten Woyon said at the same time (very mockingly I might add) and then all of them begin to throw fire shuriken at me all at the same time.

Ok I may not know how this is happening but I do know one beside the fact that I'm screw of course and that is... wait actually yeah that is about all I know. Well I better teleport away then. - "Umbra Lanuae" - Huh nothing happen. - "Umbra Lanuae Umbra Lanuae Umbra Lanuae" - What the fuck is going on here why can't I teleport away. Oh ship the fire shurikens are coming I better dodge them all and fast.

I jump up as high as I could to dodge the fire shurkens but that might have been a mistake because Voyan attack me with 4 fire dragon constructs. Is it just me or is there something different about them. They seem more waving then before. Whatever that not important what I to do is figure out a way for me to dodge those dangerous close fire dragon.

"Huh wasn't they right there and why am I still on the ground didn't I just..." I said confuse as to why I'm not in the air getting burn when I suddenly sense something coming from behind me and so I rollover to dodge it.

It was a fire shurken.

[hostis humanæ salutis...]

"Hmm that weird I know I'm not at full power yet but shouldn't you still be under my illusion. Well I guess I need to crank it up notch then."

"Huh what the hell are you talking?" I ask Woyon but then the whole room just turn orange and 50 Woyon show up and started dancing in clown makeup.

"Ha, Ha, Ha, welcome to the land of nightmare where your fear come true. Now time to die."

Umm ok I'm so not sure what is going on. I mean I think I might have an idea as to have you're doing this. You're probably using magic to cast this illusion and judging by the fact that you're waving around like a cartoon character and that it hot as fuck in this plus I can see a pool of water in the distance for some reason so I say that it some kind of heat mirages. That part I get but land of nightmare yeah that part not so much. I mean sure clown can be scary and all but come on you're Pennywise and you're not even dancing in fire, in fact the only source of fire I see is that fire shurkens you getting ready to throw at me and that actually make you even less scary for some reason.

I should probably dodge their attacks but most of them are probably just illusion so I should be good. Oh look one is coming my way and judging by it minecraft like appearance it probably a fake. In fact I'm not even sure why I'm gathering mana on the spot that I think the fire shurken will hit. It not like it going to hur...

"Son of a bitch I thought that was fake."

Man that hurt if I haven't shield myself with mana skin I would be dead or have more severe burn mark. Well not making that mistake again now that I know that he can make his fire shurken look ridiculous to throw me off I won't be fool again.

I get back up.

"Ha is that the best you got that attack was almost as pathetic as you're 'land of nightmare' I mean come on your clown makeup isn't even that creepy. Who are trying to scare with that Pennywise act a 4 year maybe? Please I seen kids cartoon more scary then whatever the fuck you're trying to do."

I provoke him to test out a theory of my. Well that assuring that my source of information (mainly anime and manga) is correct then his illusion should become less stable the more he get mad. And it just so happen that I'm the expert of pissing people the hell off.

"Please who do you think I am Coyon. That man get angry over the stupidest thing you lesser being say."

Well that didn't work... wait did I just heard that right. Coyon is a man? Yeah those is no way that right I mean after we fought the first time when she survive that explosion and her clothes was gone I see her mostly naked and I didn't see a dick so either I need to get my eyes check again or the demon itself is a man in that case demons have gender? I just assume demons don't have gender because they can possess who ever they want. Well I guess I was wrong about that.

"Oh yeah said the demon in clown makeup who can't even dance right."

"Oh I see you have a death wish."

Oh that seem to get him(or her) angry if only just a little. Well time to go full on bitch mode.

"Heck I bet that you're can't even..."

A fire shurken was send flying toward my face which I dodge however Woyon just send other one at my left feet and then my right. Woyon keep throwing them at me and I keep dodging. I know all of them aren't real however one of them is and I have no way of knowing which one is the real one. It also doesn't help that they all ridiculous as fuck. I mean seriously just look at some of the thing he(or she) is throwing at me, minecraft style fire ball, a mario mushroom, a golden ring, toy car, a giant teddy bear and candy what are you 5 and most of the stuff you're throwing isn't even fire base either.

You know what fuck this shit - "Umbra Lanuae Umbra Lanuae Umbra Lanuae" - and still nothing okay what the fuck is wrong my spell I know I should enough mana to teleport away so isn't it working.

"Ha ha ha don't you know you can't use a teleportation spell of any kind if your mind isn't clear which I don't know if you notice it isn't. Now dance for me you stupid witch."

You're is toying with me aren't you well joke on you it actually give me the advantage. All I gotta do is keep dodging your ridiculous attack until the exorcist recording is done playing and boom you're back in hell.

Umm I feel like I'm forgetting something, something important... oh yeah that right I still have the gun I could just shot Woyon though I doubt it work but it better then doing nothing.

Huh where my gun I could have sworn that I was still holding it in my hand but all I see is a banana. Yeah it doesn't take a genius to figure out that this is one of Woyon tricks. Well too bad for Woyon that I know that this banana is actually my gun.

"Yeah right I fall that, how stupid do you think I am."

I point the banana at Woyon and push the trigger.

Nothing happen.

"Pfft hahaha did you really believe that that was your gun? Hahaha it look like you don't even understand what is going on do you."

I can not wait for the exorcist recording to be done playing and for you to be send to hell because you're a fucking pain in the ass. Sure Coyon is a homicidal maniac demon with a temper but you, you're just annoying piece of shit.

Now if only you're just hurry up and go back to hell because I say that this stupid recording should be done playing by now.

Hold on something is not right here I may not know much about exorcism, heck I don't even know how long it take to a exorcist to be done (which I probably should have ask before I left but too late for that now) but I have been fighting Woyon for about 4 or 5 hour now and nothing happen. Wait that not right I been fighting Woyon for years now and... huh that right either what the fuck is going on. I know that I should have only been fighting Woyon for about a minute but why do I feel like it been more then that. And for that matter why the fuck haven't Coyon or Voyan attack at all since Woyon put me under this illusion. You would think that me being under a illusion would be the perfect moment to kill me but they haven't done that yet.

Don't tell me this is what I think it is. I just thought that it was just some kind of illusion that affect how you see the real world but what if this isn't that kind of illusion but instead it act more like tsukuyomi from naruto it affect how you perceive time and if so then that would explain why I feel like that I been fighting for years when I only been fighting for about 1 minute and 12 second... wait a sec how do I know how long I been fighting for in real time, I mean I should have no way of knowing that right but yet I do. Well not like that matter so what the point of thinking about it.

Okay now that I know how fuck I am it time to get out of this situation.

What the fuck everything is back to normal. The whole room is burning with blue flame, a demon with wing is flying around blind, a fire dragon constructs heading my way. 

You know now that I think about it I think I prefer the dancing clown demon throwing mushroom and teddy bear at me over this shit.

I'm just going to get out of the fire dragon way now. I point my gun (which I have at my hand now) away from Woyon and fired - "Umbra Lanuae" - it actually fucking work this time.

[ Humiliare sub potenti manu Dei; contremisce et effuge, invocato a]

"How the hell did you get out of my illusion I don't care how weak I am after being summon there is no way a witch like you should be able to get out of my illusion spell that easily."

By the tone of Woyon voice I say he beginning to panic because he doesn't understand how I broke free of the illusion (well to be fair I don't either but I sure as hell isn't going to complain about). Well time to prove Woyon some more then.

"Well you said it your self you're WEAK."

"Ilusion de fuego"

Nothing happen.

I point my gun at Woyon and fired - "Umbra Lanuae" - the bullet didn't do shit to him(or her) but it did allow me to teleport 3 feet away from him(or her).

Now it time to give Woyon a beat down. I right hit, left hit, right hit, left kick, upper cut, and then right kick him to the stomach for good measure.

I didn't want to damaged the body too much since the person inside should be breaking out soon (which I can tell for some reason maybe it because of this spirit sense thing) so I held back a bit and now his face should only be cover in bruises after the demon get out of his body.

[nobis sancto et terribili nomine... quem inferi tremunt... Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine. Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias]

As the exorcist recording was near it end Woyon begin to act weirdly. About time the exorcist started working on them. I been dodging attack non-stop for about 9 minute since I started the recording and who knew that dodging fire attack in a burning room would make someone sweat like crazy and it doesn't help that I'm wearing a trench coat too.

[libertate servire, te]

"No I just get here I don't want to go back home please don't make me go back."

"Don't worry Woyon if we kill the witch now then we won't go back." Voyan said as he got really to give me one last attact.

Not going to lie I totally forget that Voyan was here.

Voyan gather all the fire in the room and use it to from a big ball of fire. It about 15 feet tall. 

As I was looking at it only one thought went through my mine.

'Should I be worry about that'

Compare to their other attack this one seen less I don't know dangerous. I mean it just a big ball of fire and even if that ball of fire can explode so what I can teleport bitch. But still I should probably do something before Woyon try to put me under another illusion.

I point the gun near Voyan but making sure to not point it at the body and fired - "Umbra Lanuae" - and the bullet hit his right arm despite my best effort. Well in that case I'm just only going to hit Voyan once.

I may not know if the demon name Voyan is a boy or a girl but the body it possessing is definitely a boy so I'm going to attack the one weak spot that all man share.

I kick Voyan right in that weak spot as hard as I could but I didn't use any mana for it so it just a normal power kick to the cock. No need to add permanent damage to someone if I could help it.

And what you know that was enough to stop whatever spell he was trying to use right after that kick in the ball or did that spell stop when the bullet hit his right arm.

Nah I'm pretty sure the spell only stop after I kick his cock so I didn't do unnecessary damage to the person Voyan is possessing and beside the bullet wound is already healing so it sure be good.

[rogamus, audi nos]

finally the stupid exorcist is finally over and about time too.

I see black fog come out Voyan and Woyon mouths and that fog soon begin to take form. One of them look like a 14 year boy with what appear to horn and wings and the other one look like a woman in her 40s but with the same horn and wings as the other one.

"No I don't want to go please I do anything even be your servant what you say." The figure that look like a boy beg

"It too late we are already being drag back home there is nothing we can do about it now." The figure that look like woman said. It was hard to tell with the black fog covering her face but she almost look sad.

The black fog then go through the ground as the boy beg to not go while the woman hold him tightly.

"..."

I was silent.

Just what the heck did I just saw. Well I'm guessing it was Voyan and Woyon true (or a black foggy version of it) form but I was not expecting one of them to be a child and the other a middle age woman. But least of all I was not expecting the boy to beg the way he did and I think the woman was crying.

I may not know much about demons but I'm pretty sure that they came from hell and that they pure evil and are incapable of human emotion. But that wasn't what I saw what I saw was a boy begging out of fear well a woman who look like she could be his mother hold him like something terrible is going to happen.

Just what are demons and what happen to them when they since to hell.

"Oh they gone oh well better them then me I guess."

I turn behind me and saw Coyon standing there acting like nothing happen.

"Shouldn't you be mad or something. Both of your comrade have been since to hell and yet you don't seem that bother by it."

Yeah shouldn't you be mad at me for doing this furious even. I mean even if you do hate every living thing to a unnatural degree you should still have some compassion to your own kind. One of them was begging and he was a child too a fucking child.

"Why should I be heck I should be thanking you for that. That brat just too needing all he ever does is bitch and complain every time he get hurt and that woman no help either always babying the brat they are just so annoying if it wasn't for that summoner I would left them in hell while I enjoy the life causing mayhem though I am piss that human decide to give them alive body instead of giving me one when I see that human again I will..."

I kick Coyon right in the face.

"I have enough of your talking. It clear to me you're just a worthless piece of shit and if anyone deserve to go to hell that would be you."

Honestly I not even sure why I'm so mad it not like they were innocent or anything they were possessing living people and forcing to... actually what exactly did they do since coming here? Forget it what the point in wondering about it I have bigger problem to deal with.

"Well if there one bright side to having this worthless body is I get to take my time torturing you."

"Oh yeah well take this - bang bang bang -"

I short three time but only one of them hit and it hit Coyon chest (I was aiming for the head for fuck sake) and it doesn't seem to do shit.

Well better stick with kick and punches then.

"Ignisman"

Multiple small fireball the size of a golf surround me. Then they close in on me at insane speed so fast I didn't have time to cast a spell or dodge for that matter so all of them hit me.

And boy does it hurt like hell getting hurt over and over again well I can't even dodge. However for some reason my skin barely have any burn mark (well can't say the same about my clothes).

"Umbr - cough -"

I try to teleport away but another fireball hit my throat stopping me from casting the spell.

Shit at this rate I gonna pass out before I could send this bitch to hell.

"Freeze you're under... wait Madison is that you oh thank god you're ok I was worry about you" a police officer show up out of nowhere.

Not going to lie I totally forgot about the two police officer from earlier wonder why there only one what happen to the other one better question is where the fuck have they been while I was fighting for my life out here well better late then never No wait this is bad he gonna get kill if I don't do something.

"Get away from her she isn't - cough -"

A fireball hit my throat again.

"drop dead you human."

Coyon send two fireball to the police officer eyes.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH MY EYES IT HURT AAAAHHHH "

"Yes yes that scream oh yes give me more oh how I live for this. Causing pain to other and listening to them scream oh how their scream fill me with great pleasure oh I can't get enough of it."

This demon just when I thought it couldn't get more fuck up it just have to go and prove me wrong.

"You bitch I gonna make you pay for that and this time I ain't gonna to just stop at beating you up this time I'm going to stop until you're dead."

I run up at her.

"Sure whatever now scream for me."

She throw multiple fireball at me again well I guess it time to do what most anime protagonist do at a time like this.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH"

Scream like hell.

I'm not getting any stronger but it does feel cool so I'm going to keep doing it while charging at Coyon.

She throw more fireball however even though they hurt the force of those fireball isn't enough to push me back.

"tsk that not the scream I was asking for just what the heck is wrong with you do you not feel pain?" Coyon said looking disappointed.

Seriously just how used to people agony are to expect certain thing whenever you go around torturing people. Oh and yes I do feel pain and lot of it too you shit head.

Now that I'm close enough to hit her I'm going to land a punch as hard as I can.

And so I did but it didn't seem to faze Coyon one bit.

Shit don't tall me I'm running so low on mana that my punches doesn't pack quite the punch as it does at the beginning of the fight.

"Oh that nice punch now here my."

Coyon punch send me half way across the room.

Come on get up I need to get up and fight.

 

(7 year ago)

"Who say that you can stay down. Get up."

I try to get up but fail miserably.

"Is this the best you got pathetic."

Bethany kick me in the stomach.

"Ouch please Bethany I can't take any more."

"Oh it hurt I'm sorry I'll stop then, not."

She kick me again.

"Get up do you think somebody going to stop just because you said please don't make me laugh if I was some random thug you're be dead right now."

She kick me again but a lot hard this time.

"Now get up already I am wasting my time teaching you how to fight but after 3 or 4 you're already begging to quit well too bad for you there is no quit now get up." She yelled

"But I can't get up anymore."

It true no matter how much I try to move my body it just won't.

"Jesus christ just how weak are you if I was in your shoes I wouldn't be wimp around begging for my attacker to stop what I would do is best the living shit out of them."

"Well that easy for you to say you're 6 year older then me."

She kick me again.

"And so what age doesn't matter in a fight so you can't use that as excuse to wimp out."

"But it hurt please no more I don't want to do this anymore."

"tsk no wonder your mom shot herself in the head. Having to take care of a useless wimp like you much be very exhausting."

What did she say.

"Take it back." I yelled.

I'm not useless my mother may have kill herself but that that that...

"Take it back, take it back I's not useless I'm not so take it back." I cry

I'm not useless I'm not she kill herself because she didn't love enough to live so it not my fault, it not my fault it just not it can't be my fault.

"Then make me." Bethany said.

I try to get up again but it hurt so much however I have to make her take it back so I stand up barely.

"Good good now try to attack me."

I run up at her determined to make her take it back.

 

(Back to present day)

Come on get up I am not useless so get up.

"Why do keep on trying to fight surely by now you should know it hopeless you can't win."

"I don't care I'm not useless."

"What are you on about. Whatever I had my fun with you so time to die."

Come on body more already.

Coyon summon a big fireball and was getting ready to throw it at me but then make it disappear after taking a good look at me.

"You know for a witch you have a pretty nice body so it would be a waist for me to not do anything to it." Coyon lick her lip very creepy and make a face perverted that it make me wonder if she really the same age as me but then I remember.

Oh yeah that right Coyon isn't a girl but a man possessing a girl body and by that perverted look it giving me I say Coyon true form is probably a creepy old man with horn and bat like wind.

Wait this actually give me idea.

"Noooo please don't do it I don't want to do it." I beg

Judging by Coyon personality the more I beg for him not to do the more he want to do.

"Oh yeah that it that the look I was looking for the look of pure despair oh yes I can't wait to ravish your body. Too bad this body doesn't have a dick so I could really enjoy it."

Did Coyon really just fall for my bad acting. Whatever I'm just going to acting then.

"Noooo get away from me."

Coyon walk closer to me well making a even more perverted face. Just how perverted can you be to make the prettiest face look soo creepy. The worst part is if this Madison person wasn't possess by a creepy perving murderous demon oh and dead I would have probably try to ask her out. Too bad I'm gonna have to make her face unrecognizable thought.

"No no noooooo." I can not believe I am force to act like this I'm so going to enjoy beating the crap out of Coyon.

"Ha ha ha at this point practically begging to rape you now aren't you."

Coyon then started to grab my breasts then I look away well to be more specific I look at the window and there I saw a very heavy traffic.

"Umbra Lanuae"

I teleport us to said traffic right in front of a car about to run us over.

"Get your creepy hand off of me." - I kick Coyon right to that car. - "Umbra Lanuae" - then teleported to the sidewalk.

I can not believe it work but it still not over yet but how am I going fight I'm almost out of mana and I'm pretty sure some of my bones are broken. However I still need to lead Coyon into a trap.

And so I stand back up.

"Um hello are you ok." a voice then call out to me and so I turn to where that voice is.

Wait I know this girl who was it again Avary, Averon oh that right it...

"You're that Avery person I get out of that warehouse what are you still doing here."

"You remember my name."

"Um yeah kinda hard to forget a name you just learn like 12 minute ago." Even though I almost did.

"Oh really." She blush.

Huh why is she blushing and why is she still here shouldn't she be running away right or better yet why haven't the police take her to safely yet I'm pretty sure they near by.

"Um so I-I haven't gotten your name so I um stay around here hoping to see you again."

Huh that make no sense whatsoever.

"Well as you can clearly see I'm in the middle of something so unless you have a car I can borrow then I'm afraid you should leave while it you still can."

Yeah I don't have time to worry about you so you should leave as soon as possible.

"Well how about a motorcycle then."

"..."

"..."

I look at her in complete silence.

Did she just offer to let someone who she just met her motorcycle.

"I can't ride a motorcycle "

"Then I drive."

She is making even less sense then she was a minute ago. Just why the hell would she even do that for a complete stranger. Well not like I'm going to let her I can't just ask a stranger to help me lead a demon to a trap that may or may not work.

BOOOOOOOM

I heard explosion from where I left Coyon at.

"YOU BITCH I'M GOING TO FUCKING RIP YOUR THROAT OUT."

Coyon stand there looking very piss.

"Get the motorcycle really and fast."

Avery then run up to a nearby park motorcycle and grab a screwdriver out of her pocket put it in the keyhold.

"Wait are you stealing that motorcycle?"

"Do you want to ride or not." She ask me then I look at Coyon getting ready to throw a big blue fireball at me.

"Never mind let just go." I hop on the motorcycle and wrap my arm around her waist

"You should probably hold on tighter." She really up the motorcycle and immediately want full speed.

"GET BACK YOU BITCH." Coyon then chase after us.

Avery is driving really damn fast and she just pass a red light.

"Um you have drive a motorcycle before right?"

"Huh of course I have."

"Oh great."

"Though I don't have my license yet."

"WAIT WHAT."

Shit well better hope we don't crash then.

"Don't worry I have crash enough time to know how not to do it."

That doesn't make me feel any better about this.

"Ignisman"

Small blue fireball surround us.

"Umbra Lanuae"

I teleport us to safely.

"Wow how you do that? And what with those fireball?" She turn to look at me.

"EYES ON THE ROAD."

We almost get hit by a car.

"Oh right sorry."

I am going to die and it not because of some demon but because of someone reckless driving.

I wrap my arms even tighter then before.

Coyon throw another fireball at us.

"Umbra Lanuae"

I cough up blood after teleporting.

Oh so this is what happen when you use a spell when you don't have enough mana it cast serious damage to the user. That all really in that case I'm going to still spam the hell out of it. So what if it cost some internal damage to my body it sure beat dying by fire or car crash.

"Are you ok." Avery ask worryingly turning to me.

"Oh this don't worry about that. Make a left at the light." - I give her reassuring that doesn't seem to work... Wait why are you looking at me shouldn't you be keeping your eyes on the road. - "EYES ON THE ROAD PLEASE"

Shit at this rate we about to run into the intersection full of car moving in one direction.

"Umb-"

"No need for that I get this cover." Avery said very confidently as she speed up even more and drive head first into that intersection. Moving in the space in between the car while also making a very sharp left turn.

"AAAAHHHHH" I scream the whole time.

Don't look at me like that why wouldn't I scream we almost crash like two time in that turn. Beside the only reason why I didn't teleport was because I decide to trust Avery driving skill and not because I busying screaming to activate the spell get it.

After making that turn 'safely' Coyon throw another fireball but this time I didn't have to teleport us to safely Avery more out of the way before it hit.

"WHY WON'T YOU LET ME HIT YOU. JUST DIE ALREADY." Coyon angering throw even more fireball at us.

Avery avoided all them without me needing to teleport.

Maybe I won't die of car crash.

Just when I was beginning to think everything was going to be okay I took a look behind me and what I saw horrify me.

The street on fire, cars crashing into each some of them are even on fire.

BOOOOOOOM

One of the car explode.

This is bad at this rate the whole city might be engulf by flame by the time we make it there. Well good thing it raining but still I need to take this somewhere with less people.

I look around for just a place while Coyon more fireball well Avery avoid them. 

A fire arrow barely miss my head.

Wait Coyon throwing fire arrow now come on give me a brake those thing were just a pain to deal with and I'm guessing the blue flamely version are even more power and if I remember right don't those thing have some kind of homing beacon oh and they can explode too however they take time to create so we should be good for now.

Coyon isn't throwing anything. Fuck.

"Head to that forest right over there." I said pointing to the forest on the far left.

"Huh are you crazy that monster will burn the whole forest us in it too." Avery Argue

"Just do it." Argue back.

She what I told her to though very reluctantly I might add.

Though truth be told she right Coyon would burn the whole forest down to kill us however that is still better then him burning the whole city and killing ton of people on the way. Beside it not like the whole forest will burn down just part that we in is all.

Plus going through the forest is also the fastest way to the public poor so there that.

Shit Coyon getting really to fired 5 fire arrow and judging by the time it take to make those I say they the one with homing beacon.

Well time to use that spell. But before that I have to use another first.

"Turn a hard right on that tree and then turn left get it. Occultare."

"Why would I do... wow what happen to me?" - Avery confuse as to why she is cover in darkness while I cough up blood and in pain. - "Are you ok." 

"I'm... Ok just keep... driving." 

Yeah now not the time to worry about me just keep driving.

Though she was still worry about me she did just as I told her to.

She make a hard turn right and is about to turn left. Okay better do it now.

"Umbra clon" I spat blood again and the pain this time is even worst too. I feel my inside are riping each other apart. But every bit of that pain was soo worth it.

5 shadowy figure that look like two people riding a motorcycle are now mimicking me and Avery.

"What the heck where did these people come from and why are they so shado-" Avery shouted

"Hey give our identity away." I quickly shut Avery up by covering my her mouth with my hand.

It understandable why she would be confuse heck I'm surprised she not freaking out over the fact that we being chase by a flying murderous demon. However even though I understand her confuse I can't just let her give us away. Even though I cast occultare to make us look like these shadow clone it not that hard to tell who the real one is like if they produce a sound or not and even though they are perfect clone (if you ignored the fact that they entirely make of shadow) they not exactly solid being.

One of the shadow just drive through a tree and come out just fine.

Plus even though they mimicking us there a 0.5 second delay so if Coyon pay close attention he could figure out which one of us is the real one.

"HA HA DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT SUMMONING FIVE MORE OF YOU WILL SAVE WELL THINK AGAIN." Coyon then fired the fire arrow he was getting ready and a few more fireball for good measure too.

Avery avoid the fireball that would have hit us but as for the fire arrow she just can't seem to shake it off. Not surprising though that fire arrow homing beacon is insane following our every morement.

Umm that actually give me idea.

"Avery head straight first into that tree."

"Mmm mrrm"

"Oh sorry about that." I let go of my hand that was covering Avery mouth.

"Thank you, now where was I oh yeah ARE YOU CRAZY." She then turn her head to look at me.

"Just do it all right I have a plan." I smile back.

"Fine." She agree reluctantly.

As we head closer to the tree I notice Coyon is now only firing arrow at us. Shit Coyon figure out which one of us is the real one.

Okay better time this right or we dead.

the fire arrows are right on our tail and we inch away from the tree. Okay I say now is a good time to teleport.

"Umbra Lanuae"

All of the fire arrow hit the tree we was about to crash into.

"Are you okay?" Avery ask even more worryingly then the last time.

"Yeah I'm A-OK." If you ignored the fact that some of my bones are broken and I am in a lot of pain after teleporting us to safely again then yeah I'm totally fine.

"ARR WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE." - Coyon throw even more fireball this time -"DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE JUST DIE ALREADY."

"Jesus just what did you do to her to make her this piss off."

"Hey don't look at me all I did was try to beat the crap out of him." I defend myself.

Yeah it not my fault that Coyon is piss off. Yeah he try to kill me first so all I did was fight back and survive I don't see the problem with that and he clearly didn't give a shit about Woyon and Voyan so it not about them.

"Um I think you mean her not him."

"Oh yeah that right you don't know demon have gender."

"???" She look at me weirdly and then at Coyon and back to me confuse.

Yeah I can't blame her for that the body that Coyon is possess is most definitely a girl and if Woyon didn't tell me that Coyon was a man then I would have assume that Coyon was a girl.

"Forget about that we almost there."

Yeah just a few more miles then we there and after this Dean person splat holy water on it I'm done. No more Coyon to deal with.

'Yo Roxie just letting you know that the cop show up so and we would force to leave hope that wasn't the only place you know.'

Fuck.

2