Chapter 8. Time for a werewolf hunt.
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Alena point of view)

"Finally I'm done" I couldn't help but say aloud.

I have finally finished unpacking all of my things that Sebes stores in his storage space ability. Man that thing is convenient.

After signing up to the school dorm I was given a room of my own. It wasn't anything special just around 11 by 12 feet. It was only a little bit bigger than my closet.

Despite it being a little too small for my liking I still prefer being in this small room alone then to share a much bigger one with someone else.

It's not like I have a problem with sharing a room with someone but it would make things very inconvenient for me. I can't exactly spend all night hacking into the city surveillance system without anyone noticing if I had a roommate.

But it's not like I need to worry about that anymore right? I have already erased all the footage that contains Roxie using magic and I have already told Roxie to not use her magic in public.

She was confused at first. Not at all understanding that maybe there could be a hidden camera in the city that is made specifically to track any kind of supernatural activity and since I couldn't exactly explain to her that there is a secret supernatural hunting community that view her kind as evil abomination that need to be kill. She just wrote me off as being too paranoid.

Well one of us has to be.

Roxie has always been too carefree for her own good. This one time when some minor street gang swore vengeance on her for beating up one of their guys. Now one would stop to think in that situation that it would probably be a good idea to lay low and wait it out or something. But nooo not Roxie guess what she fucking does the next day.

She fucking went to a store that was under there control and got attack by about 17 guys (though I suspect that she may have exaggerate a bit but that doesn't matter she still got attack). Her reason for going there... was to get a fucking comic book before school start... and you know what she told me after.

"Eh it's okay I guess but the ending was kinda letdown."

 She didn't even like the comic book that much after reading it and then just sold it on eBay.

I am just glad that she is a badass (when it comes to street fights at least) and can get herself out of any situation that her devil may care attitude gets her into.

Luckily I managed to convince her to not use magic until I finish making her costume which I will do because I don't feel comfortable with her running around doing superhero shit without any decent protection.

Ah if only Roxie wasn't this stupid selfless idiot who help anyone without a second thought. But nope she is a selfless idiot so all I can do is hope she doesn't pick a fight with another demon before I'm done.

But I'm sure that she won't go demon hunting any time soon right?

So there is no reason for me to worry.

But then again Roxie didn't come to school today. Something about her doing community service but I'm sure that Roxie wouldn't get into trouble.. well at least the supernatural kind of trouble at least.

But then again if a demon or witch decided to pick a fight with her because... no no no I'm just being paranoid. Beside what reason would any supernatural creature have for picking a fight with her beside a Satom demon. But the Satom gang don't just send demons on some random girl that is just plane overkill. Plus if they did that then us hunters would be allowed to deal with them and they definitely wouldn't want that.

So in other words there is nothing for me to worry about. Yeah nothing at all to worry about. All I have to do is have faith that Roxie wouldn't go looking for trouble and ended up using her power.

Yeah I'm sure Roxie is capable of doing that for about a week right? 

Maybe I should give her a call. Yeah that sounds good, it's not like I'm worried or anything I just want to make sure that she.. is.. un.. not staying up all night playing video games again. Yes that it I'm just being a good friend and making sure she is not staying up til 4 AM.

She always wonders why people call her a raccoon when she shows up with dark circles under her eyes whenever she stays up playing a new games she found.

Well time to give her a call

(Roxie point of view)

It was 11:15 PM. I was on my computer searching online for any bit of information about rapid aging dogs and hopefully find the curse user location.

I have found nothing.

Apparently if you just type in dogs aging super fast then normal on google it just give you a bunch of useless information about dogs life cycle.

Yeah probably should have seen that one coming. Why did I think that google would help? Whatever I just go on twitter and see if anybody there posts anything about dogs aging.

Oh well would you look at that a bunch of people have indeed posted online. But they all say the same thing that one day after taking a walk to a park suddenly their dogs started rapidly aging. Come to think of it Lucky did suddenly age after I took him for a walk but I can't remember the name of the park.

But I do remember the location so why not check it out.

I decided to teleport there immediately.

Oh shit I did not stop to think about where to teleport and now because of it I am standing in front of a little girl sitting on a toilet minding her own business. The girl looks about 8 or 9 years old and has blonde hair. Oh shit better hope I don't get on the FBI radar because of this.

Before things could get awkward I teleport right out of there and back to my room.

Okay noted to self don't teleport to the bathroom without thinking if someone is there or not first. 

Okay let's teleport on top of a tree this time.

RING, RING, RING

Which I was about to do when my phone rang.

Who could it be at this hour.

Oh it Alena I wonder what it could be?

"Hey Alena what you're doing up so late. aren't you usually asleep at this time? Wait don't tell me you finally decided to rebel against your father." I joke.

[Yeah something like that.] Alena answer.

Huh. Wait is she joking?

"you're joking right? Are you telling me that you Ms. perfect who never disobeys her father and always does as told is suddenly staying pass her stupid curfew of 8:45 PM."

Yeah no matter how I look at it, it's weird. For as long as I know Alena she has never once shown any sign of defiance toward her father even when he was being a douche and not letting Alena have any kind of fun. The guy is so strict that it insane I mean who the fuck give a damn about getting a bad tweet on twitter. It twitter when isn't there a post bad mouthing someone for their looks.

Oh fun fact after the post that said her hair color is stupid not even a minute have pass and there was already army of simp at her defense. Let's just say that the person who posted that tweet didn't stay on twitter for long and most likely will never show their face on twitter ever again.

[Yes I finally decided to take your advice and told my father to fuck off.]

Holy shit am I rubbing off on her?

"You told your father to fuck off... I have never been so proud in my life."

I have done it I have turned the most mannerly girl in the world into a delinquent. Okay that exaggeration but the point still stands.

[Well actually I didn't exactly told my father to fuck off but..]

"But you did piss him off right?"

[Yeah I totally did]

"Then it's the same thing in my book."

So what if she didn't actually curse at him if she actually has stood her ground and not bent the knee then I'm proud.

Hmm what is this weird feeling I'm having? My face is suddenly very hot and my heartbeat is going up like crazy for some reason just thinking about Alena rebelling against her father.

Whatever I'm just going to ignore that feeling for now.

"So tell me how badly did you piss him off? I gotta know." I ask.

Alena father has always been a douche and rarely lets Alena go out and have fun especially with me. I am 99% sure that the guy hates my guts not sure why though.

[He threatened to kick me out but then I left so it okay.] Alena said very casually.

Huh did I just hear that right.

"Wait wait wait what did you just say?" I ask wondering if there is something wrong with my ears.

[He threatened to kick me out of the house when things weren't going his way and with me having none of that I decide to pack my things and take his limo with me just to piss him off even more.]

"..."

[...]

I think I might have fallen in love.

I mean I had always found Alena attractive with her long dark reddish purple hair, her upturned dark pink eyes, and light skin. But that was just me finding her physically attractive and nothing romantic at all. Now however I'm starting to think maybe I should try to be a bit more than friends.

But if I did that it will mostly likely end very badly like most of my relationships do.

 Alena is actually the only friend that I have that hasn't either betrayed or left me for dead and she is the only one at that school that isn't a spoiled rich douche bag or bitch.

So yeah maybe it's a good idea to just be friends for now.

Wait a second didn't she just say something about her moving out of her house!

"Wait wait wait did you just say that you move out of your house?"

[Yes.]

What the fuck!?

"Are you okay? Why would you do that? No better question is why would your father even threaten to kick you out in the first place? How are you feeling? If you need a place to stay I can somehow convince Jim and Maya to let you stay for however long you need."

Yeah I'm sure if I explain the situation to them they would have no problem with letting Alena stay here. Even though Jim isn't the biggest fan of Alena for some reason, I don't see him just leaving her out on the street with nowhere to go.

[Oh don't worry I'm fine I'm staying at the school dorm at the moment.]

Well that doesn't make me less worry but at least she isn't out on the street. But still why would her own father even think about kicking her out. I know he is strict but come on what could she possibly have done to warrant just action.

"Do you need me to kick your father ass." I ask very seriously.

What kind of father just does that to his own daughter like that. I may not know what Alena said or done to piss him off so much but I don't care. Alena is my best friend and the kindest.. the friendliest.. the most well mannered I guess?

Yeah Alena is kinda bitch sometimes especially to all the boys that try to ask her out but Alena is still my friend and I would do anything for her.

[Wow wow wow let not be too hasty here I mean I'm fine and I was planning on moving out anyway to no need to be violent okay.] Alena said panicking a bit for some reason.

Does she seriously think I'm going to cripple him for life or something. I mean I am tempted but I wouldn't go that far I have a limit you know.

"Don't worry I'm not going to break his legs or anything I'm just going to give him a good beating and besides I can just teleport to him and back before him even knowing what hit him."

Yeah I can just teleport to him, cast Tenebris, beat him up and then teleport out when I'm done.

[I'm begging you please don't do anything rash toward my father you don't know what he do to you just please don't.] Alena says with fear in her voice.

Huh what the heck is she so afraid of anyway. Seriously just how badly does she think I'm going to hurt him. But then again it's not like I'm known for holding back so maybe she is justified in fearing for her father's safety. Even though her father is a douchebag and literally just kick her out of the house she still cares for him. Maybe Alena is actually the kindest person I know.

"Despite what he did to you you still love him very much don't you."

[Eh?]

"I understand I promise you that I won't do anything to hurt him you have my word."

[Umm what?]

"But I will say that he is a bastard and that you shouldn't even care what happened to him. But I can't exactly force you to not care about him he is your father after all. So if you don't want him hurt then okay he isn't worth making you sad."

[...]

"..."

[... Sure whatever as long as you don't attack him then I happy.]

Well I guess it settled then.

[Well anyway I didn't just call you to tell you about my new living situation. I call because I want to know if you gotta yourself in trouble again and also you didn't teleport around or use any kind of magic did you?]

"Wow I am offended that you would think I would be in some kind of trouble just because I wasn't at school today."

Yeah what does she take me for? I am perfectly capable of staying out of trouble for one day thank you very much.

[Yeah yeah sure so did you use magic or not.]

"Why are you making just a big deal out of it. I made sure to wear that jason mask when I teleport."

[SO YOU DID USE MAGIC.] Alena suddenly yelled but then she took a deep breath and calmed down. [- sign - Tell me where you teleported and why you did it? No on second thought don't I don't need to know the reason why you do stupid shit like this just don't do it again got it.] 

Jee what is up with her she seems pissed off for some reason. I don't remember doing anything to make her this up set.

"All I did was teleport my way to Camila apartment. You know that witch I told you about." I told still not getting why she even cares.

[Oh the silver hair one right. Tell me Roxie what are your thoughts on her?] Alena asks with a slightly serious tone.

"Huh what do you mean?"

[Do you trust her do you think she is a good person? What are your honest thoughts.]

"Huh I only just met her so it's not like I would even know if she a good person or not but even so I don't think she a bad person either she did help after all. But as to if I trust her you know me I don't trust anyone well except for Jim, Maya, and of course you." I give her my honest thoughts.

I don't know why she is suddenly asking questions about Camila and whether or not that I trust her but I don't see the harm in telling her.

[Well that good just don't let your guard down around her you don't know what she might be capable of.]

"Why so paranoid it not like Camila is planning on killing me or anything."

[Okay first of all you don't know that for all you know she might be planning on either using you for your absorbing ability or taking it from you for her own end.]

"Wow you're really paranoid."

[THAT BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT.] She yelled and I had to pull my phone away from my ear.

"Jeez keep it down I'm not supposed to be up this late so can you please keep it down."

Yeah my phone is not even on speaker so how the heck can I still hear her so clearly when my phone is arm distance away from my head?

[Oh if you want me to keep my voice down then how about you learn to be a little more skeptical of people. You know for someone who claims to have trust issues you sure do give a lot of it to anyone with a pretty face.] She accuses.

"Wow wow wow stop right there I have no idea what you're talking about."

[Oh really? But didn't you say that this Camila person was the most beautiful woman that you have ever laid eyes on.]

Oh shit did I say that? No I'm pretty sure I didn't but then again at the time I trying so hard to make Alena less piss off at me by telling her the truth that there was a good chance that I may have given her unnecessary detail. Great now how do I fix this. Wait why do I even care no wait better question why does she care?

"So what am I not allowed to think someone is beautiful? Besides what does that have to do with anything?"

Yeah so what if I say someone is beautiful, hot or whatever I say that about every girl that I find attractive. I mean I'm not exactly hiding the fact that I'm a lesbian.

[It has a lot to do with everything. You tend to pick the worst and I mean the WORST girlfriend ever.]

"Whoa okay first of all I am not interested in Camila that way she is far too much of a perv."

Yeah I only know her for about like 2 or 3 days and I can already tell that she is thirsty as fuck. Okay that exaggeration she only offer me sex like one or twice and she doesn't seem to care that I have refuse her. But dang doesn't she say some perverted stuff. I mean who the heck use sex as analogy for using magic and that analogy didn't even make any senses.

But I digress that's not really important.

"And secondly what do you mean I pick the worst girlfriend? Name one-"

[Charlotte, Emma, Olivia, Larisa, Lucinda, Isabella and a whole bunch more girls whose names I don't care to even bother to remember. Frankly I have a far easier time counting the girl that isn't a bitch, narcissist, criminal, or flat out psycho in my one hand.]

"..." 

[...]

"Whatever it still doesn't explain your mistrust of Camila but then you do tend to always assume the worst of people don't you." I changed the subject because she was kinda right and there was no way in hell I was gonna win that conversation.

[Because people are scum.] She simply said.

Eh same old Alena I guess. Always seeing the worst in people. I wonder why that is exactly what could have happened to cause her to see people in just a way.

I could ask her but I doubt she'll tell me. I have ask her why she views people that way so many times before and every time I ask her she'll always say.

"Because that the truth."

Yeah so at this point I'm not even going to bother with her pessimism and just ask her something else.

"So anyways since you don't have to deal with your super strict dad anymore I guess that means you're free to hang out with me more often then." I ask.

Me and Alena barely hang out much because of her father. At best we would hang out like twice a month even then it wasn't for very long.

[Oh yeah that's right I don't have to deal with that bastard getting in the way of spending time with you. Do you want to go see a movie some time this weekend. I know a very good romance movie we could go see together.] she cheerfully said.

"Sure why not."

Though I can't exactly say that I am thrilled at the idea of seeing a romance movie. I would rather see an action movie then some boring ass romance but since Alena seems to really want to see this movie I guess I have no choice.

Honestly I really don't get what is so appealing about them. It's just two people dealing with love drama and no action. Well to each their own I guess.

Alena and I ended up talking about plans to go see that movie and whatnot for about 10 minutes before ending the call. Alena also told me to not wear the principal mask for whatever reason. Saying that it looks lame on me and that I should wear a different one.

Well obviously she doesn't know what cool is but since I don't need to hide any burnt marks I don't really need to wear that mask. Plus even though that mask is cool it is not exactly inconspicuous. I mean come on someone wearing a Jason Voorhees mask in the middle of the park just walking around, don't tell me that isn't going to draw attention.

So I'm not going to wear it.

"Well time to go to the park." I said as I teleported somewhere that isn't the women's bathroom.

I'm not making that mistake again. I teleported behind a tree and lucky for me there was no one nearby this time.

I walk around the park. From what I could gather some of the dogs that got cursed walked down this path. However not all since I don't remember down here Lucky before but it is the most recent which ended up being yesterday. In fact it was that poodle that bit my ass today so that tells me that the cursed will at the very least take about a day for the effect to kick in.

I may not know much about curses but I'm pretty sure a curse needs to have something of the victim to be able to work on them. No wait that only makes sense if it was curse user was trying to age up one person at a time. But from what Camila said this person is trying to kill the whole werewolf population by rapidly aging them up super fast. But how would that even work? I mean don't they like need to come in contact with them or at the very least something of their.

Maybe curses doesn't work the way that I think they do. You know like sticking a needle in a voodoo doll and boom the guy has a heart attack. Which if I am right about that, that just gives me more reason to fear needles wait no I mean be cautious of them yeah that's what I meant.

Well anyway how exactly does a curse work? How could you make it so that it effect a specific population? Is it even caused by a curse in the first place? Camila did say that there was a possibility of it being a mad scientist instead. Honestly I'm not sure if it would make it easier for me to find them or not.

Actually if it is a mad scientist then beating them up isn't going to fix this. Do I just hope that they made a cure or something and just take it. Well I guess that could work but that assuming that it is some kind of disease and not some other science bullshit. How would that even work anyways. Does it make the dog metabolisms go faster than normal and work the heart to the bone if so then it could explain why it takes a day for it to work.

No if that was the case then the dog would have shown signs of that during that time period. The poodle was young and healthy a minute ago then came old and weak in less than 30 seconds. Oh and the dog bite wasn't weak at all at first trust me on that. But its bite did get weaker as it ages. 

So all in all I have zero clue what fuck is going on or what I'm even looking for.

Do I just keep walking until I see something suspicious. That sounds like it's going to be a huge waste of time. If only I had some idea of what to look for then I... Wait a second, whoever is causing this is targeting werewolves right? So that means all I gotta do is find a werewolf.

Yeah that sound like a good idea plus I already know it effecting people (or werewolf in this case) and since this is clearly their problem so that means that they at the very least have some clue as to who doing this. Plus with me using spirit sense to find them it will be a piece of cake.

What could possibly go wrong.

Okay let do it.

.

..

...

Um okay apparently there is a problem I can't seem to use it for some reason.

Okay um.. maybe I'm not trying hard enough.

I put two fingers in front of my forehead and tried to use spirit sense again. 

It didn't work.

What the fuck I was able to use it to track down Coyon half way across the city and a bunch of things too (though I not exactly what they all are yet) and all of that on my first try too so what give.

I'm just going to ask Camila.

'Yo Camila you there?' I try calling out to her telepathically.

Good thing she taught me how to do so I won't look like a crazy person talking to myself.

'Yes I'm here. I'm kinda in the middle of something so whatever it is you better make it quick.' Camila said sound slightly out of breath.

I guess I caught her at a bad time then. Will better hurry up then. 

'I can't seem to use spirit sense for some reason. Do you know what's up?' I ask.

'Oh that. Yeah I totally block off your access to it. Hope you don't mind.' She said very casually about it.

'You did what? How? Why?' I yelled.

What the fuck? Who does she think she is just casually blocking someone's ability like that. Doesn't she know that I need that ability to find some werewolves plus that ability allows me to tell supernatural creatures apart from normal humans. That sound like a very important ability to have.

'It's simple really since you agreed to the contract even though you ain't completely bound by it like most are for reasons I still do not fully understand. I am still able to have a say on what ability you can or can't have.'

'But why? I'm pretty sure that I actually need that ability for like I don't know like TRACKING down some werewolves or IDENTIFYING supernatural creatures. So can I please use spirit sense again and if you don't let me I will teleport to you and make you give me back that ability.'

I don't know how the fuck agreeing to some contract that I didn't even sign on paper can somehow give her any say on what power I can use but if she think I'm just going to let her hinder me like this then she have another thing coming to her.

'Oh please it's a full moon tonight it's not that hard to find them and besides I think you have the wrong idea of how spirit sense even works. It's not some supernatural radar or whatever you think it is. Spirit sense is the ability to sense life force energy meaning it can detect every living being so meaning it can be used not only sense supernaturals it also humans too. And sure you can use it to distinguish between supernaturals and humans but you need to know what you looking for and I doubt you know what a werewolf life energy feels like.

Sure your spirit sense is powerful but that about it the only reason you could even use it to find Coyon was because you actually fought her and get a feel of Coyon mama plas Coyon was demon so it wasn't that hard. Plus even if you did know what a werewolf life energy feels like you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between them and a normal human even at a full moon.

There just not that much of a difference well at least in terms of life energy but physically well that much is obvious since they turn into a wolf like beast at a full moon and stuff. But besides that nothing at all is different about them from humans using spirit sense to find one is going to take a while.' She said.

'Okay I get that I cannot use it to find werewolves but you still have not explained why you block it off in the first place. It still sounds useful to me'

Yeah so what if I can't use it to find werewolves or other supernatural creatures unless I could somehow get a feel of their life energy or whatever. Being able to tell if someone is a demon is still useful especially since there is a gang that uses demons and there is a good chance that I might have pissed them off. You know since I took down three of their newly summoned demons and kinda saved some girls from their creepy ass ritual. But I was wearing a mask so I should be good but still I would very much like to know if someone is a demon all the same.

'If it sounds so useful to you then why haven't you noticed it being gone. I block it at the moment I heal you after your battle with the demon.'

'Um.'

Yeah I'm not going to lie I totally forgot about it until I needed it but I ain't letting her know that.

'Don't change the subject just tell me why you block it and give it back to me or else I'll beat it out of you.' I threaten

'The reason is very simple actually it because I can.' She simply said like it wasn't a big deal.

Well I guess I have to beat her up then.

I teleported to her apartment and I was shocked to find not only find Camila naked but also with three other girls naked as well.

What I was seeing before my eyes was Camila sitting on a couch with a red hair girl who seemed to be around her mid twenties sucking her pussy while the brown hair one was on her right is kissing her right boob while also massaging her left boob and fingering herself with her right. And lastly the one with the blonde hair who is on her left seems to be around one year older than me is making out with Camila very passionately while also getting fingered by her.

As I was seeing this one thought came to my mind.

What the fuck did I just myself teleport into.

I stood there stunned unsure of what to do. My brain seemingly stop working as I was watching the foursome just a few feet away from where I was stood.

"Ahh." Camila moaned before seemingly noticing that I was here. "Oh Roxie as you can.. mwa.. see I'm quite busy so.. Mwah.. I can't talk right now... muah.. but you are more than.. ah.. welcome to join us if you want. AHHH." She said all that well kissing the blonde girl and letting out a few moans here and there.

Wow just wow I don't even know what to think anymore.

I came here to beat her up and force her to give me back spirit sense but now I suddenly lost interest. And did she just offer to let me in on her foursome? Dude just how horny can you get? You already having sex with three hot babes already so why do you need another? And the rest don't seem to mind that either. Heck they don't seem to care that I just teleported out of nowhere. What the fuck?

Should I join them?

I mean I'm not currently dating anyone so there no problem with that and those three are super hot and I'm kinda interested in having sex with four girl at the same time but then again I do have mission to complete and I don't have the time to waste so I better get going.

"Um.. Thanks but no thanks I better get going." I quickly teleported out of there.

.

..

...

Why do I feel so much regret. Whatever I'm just going to look for some werewolves.

"Woooo." I heard a howl in the distance.

Well that was easy.

I run toward the direction of the howl. It didn't take me long to reach it. It was just a few miles in the do not enter area of the park.

By the time I got there were two werewolves looking creatures were fighting a group of about 4 people wearing strange masks. No joke one of them was wearing this creepy smiling face mask while the other two were wearing fawkes mask one was american flag style and the other is gold like literally made out of gold. Yeah I'm not even going to ask why. The only cool looking mask is a japanese cat mask which seems to be worn by black hair girl about my age. In fact all of them seem about the same age as me. Weird.

That not all they also have weapons and by the look of it, it is probably made out of silver. They seem to be winning by the look of things.

The werewolves look like they are going to die any minute now. One of them even lost an arm.

Should I step in? I mean those weirdos with masks could be the ones responsible for Lucky sudden aging. But then again they could be some unrelated group that is hurting down werewolves.

As I was trying to figure out who they are one of the two werewolves fell down. The one who looked female and still has both hands. She was cut down by the guy with the american flag style fawkes mask.

Um he seems oddly familiar but where have I seen him before. The guy has blonde hair and is about 175.2 cm tall, and has some serious muscles which is very easy to tell since he isn't wearing a shirt for some reason like the rest.

Nope doesn't ring any bell.

He was standing over the fallen werewolf while the other one is being kept at bay by the ones with the gold fawkes mask and creepy smiling face one. The one with the cat mask is just leaning against a tree looking absolutely bored.

Hmm she seem familiar too let see brown hair, normal size chest, totally shorter then me but not by much only about few cm. Yeah still not ringing any bell.

"Why are you doing this? We haven't even done anything wrong. We were just running around not causing any problems for anyone." The female werewolf said. The voice sounds very beast-like but you can still tell that it is female.

Yeah I'm not going to lie I was having a very hard time telling if it was male or female. Since it entitled body is cover by fur and it head is like that was a wolf. The only reason I even thought that it might be a girl was that she was slightly more slim compared to the more beefier looking one.

"Why you ask? Um because you're a abomination that should be killed. Plus it's an easy A." The guy with the american flag style fawkes mask said very casually but there was still this slight hatred in his voice. Almost like just being asked that question was insulting to him.

He was about to cut her down when suddenly a little girl run up between him and the werewolf.

"Nooo don't hurt mommy." The little girl also seem familiar let see blonde hair, blue eyes, pink shirt.

Oh wait I know that girl she was the one in the bathroom when I teleported in there.

"Oh she you're mother in that case you should die as well." He raise his weapon and is about to cut down both her and the werewolf.

"Yeah I don't think so." I said as I teleport beside him and grabbed his axe. Oh and I also cast occultare too now I look like a being made out of darkness.

Yeah it's better to hide my identity from these people.

"Huh?" The guy look confuse.

Which is totally understandable since I just teleport me and him in the women's bathroom. Thankfully no one was there.

I kick him while he was still confused knocking him down while also taking his weapon well I was at it.

After recovering he get back up and soon get into a fighting stance.

Oh muay thai.

Eh should still be easy.

I walked up to him as if he wasn't in a fighting stance.

I'm willing to bet that he'll go for a clean knock out by either throwing kick to my neck or just kick my leg and then throw a punch to my face. However since my guard is down he mostly likely goes for my neck.

He raised his left leg and throw a kick to my neck just like I predicted. I grab his leg and twist it and now it broken.

Just when I heard a crack sound he kick me in the face with his right leg. 

Huh? How did he do that? I broke his left leg and suddenly I was met with his right leg not even a second later.

Oh I see he must have at the moment I grab his left leg he jumps up in the air slightly turns around so his back was kinda facing me and back kicks me in the air. Eh whatevs I still broke his leg so he won't be moving any time soon.

Plus he pass out do to the pain. Wuss.

But man does that kick hurt. If I didn't have mama skin I would be out cold right now.

Well anyway better get back before the other guys decided to go after the two werewolves and little girl.

I teleported back.

Now standing between the two other guys and the werewolf with one hand. Looking like I'm going to be caught in an attack.

I grab the two weapons and teleported to other nearby shadow.

Man that was close I'm just going to pretend that I didn't accidentally almost get killed because I didn't think that teleporting in front of someone clearly attacking a werewolf that I might have gotten caught up in an attack.

Good thing I was able to react fast and not only teleport away but also took their weapon too. I bet I totally looked like a bad ass too.

"I don't know who you are or what going on here but if you don't leave them- ouch - son of a bitch I'm on your side for fuck sake." I was in the middle of telling to back off in a very cool way (or at least I hope it was cool) when the female werewolf out of nowhere bit me in my arm.

For no reason I might add and I even save her too. Talk about rude. Oh and I think her bit might have cut my bone.

Great now I can only use one arm now. Oh it looks like those masks people ain't backing down either. Huh the other werewolf is also coming to attack me too.

Yeah I think I might actually be fuck right now.

 

Extre story: I wanna be a werewolf mommy

"Mommy when will I be a werewolf?" I ask my mom.

"When you turn 13 Lyla."

"But I wanna do it now."

"You can't sweetie your body just can't handle transforming into a werewolf just yet. Your body is simply not developed enough yet. But you will someday I promise.

"But I wanna be a werewolf now, I wanna run on grass and be super fast, I wanna howl at the full moon, I wanna be like you and papa."

"And you will just not now you're just too young."

"But Lydia is a werewolf and she is younger than me." 

"Well that because Lydia is special."

"And I'm not?" I said feeling a bit sad. 

"No you are special it's just that Lydia is a bit different is all. You see Lydia was born a werewolf and unlike me and your papa she gets to turn at will and it doesn't take as much of a strain on her body when she does it."

"But I still wanna be a werewolf. Can you please turn me into a werewolf."

"I will when you're older."

"But.."

"No but dear and that final."

I pouted.

"Tell you what if you're patient and a good girl then on your 13 birthday I'll not only turn you into a werewolf but me and papa will also go for a run with you in the forest or somewhere nice. What do you say."

"You promise?"

"Pinky promise." She stick out her hand and let out her pinky.

I wrap my pinky with her and shake it.

"It's a promise."

1