Chapter 3 Time for backstory! Meh! It’s not long, I’m just poor! (EDITED)
2.1k 4 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I had chosen all the abilities I wanted, I lost conscience and woke up in the orphanage as a baby.

It wasn't as if it had all happened one after the other.

From what I was able to gather I had been there for quite awhile prior to me awakening my ego, but for how long exactly? I can't really tell. 

I still get new memories potting inside my head every now and then.

Doesn't seem to be rocket science or a perfect reincarnation.

Sad really, if I had all my former knowledge I'd be able to plan for things better or try a get rich scheme.

Not that I would try without having the protection of a talented shinobi otherwise I'd be dead meat!

Regardless, when I understood who and what I was...things got pretty surreal.

It was pretty hard for me at first, not having control over my body functions and literally having the sisters wiping my ass.

Fortunately, babies sleep a lot, so I mostly just spent my days sleeping.

I'd remember or re-live some of my memories from time to time while doing so.

This went on until I became 2 years old.

After I had reached the age of 2, I was allowed to hang with the other kids for the most part and the sisters were busy with other babies.

You would not believe how many kids become orphans in this world, it is pretty crazy!

The room I was in as a baby got more and more infants as time went on, which just shows how scary this world truly is.

Most of the kids that were either previously children from nearby places or had ninja parents that died in action and no one to take care of them, as well as very young civilians whose parents died by bandits, usually do end up in orphanages like the one I live in.

I think Saya's mother was kunoichi and her dad was a civilian. Her dad was something like a peddler or merchant o-or whatever, and died before she was even born.

Her mother died soon after she was born. Maybe it was during the kyuubi's attack but I am not too sure, also I don't really care!

Moral of the story, she had no family and ended up here...not sure if they tried looking for her dad or they thought that an extra child soldier would be beneficial for the village in a future war.

I would not put pass them, but it was probably more work that they were unwilling to commit themselves to...and probably arrive at a dead end anyway.

Why? Because this world is not like my last. As well as, they are not putting their best on those cases.

Probably some forever genins and if they are lucky a chunin.

Besides, shinobis that are good at tracking things like that are rare, it is not like they train to be detectives! Why else the need of so many  clans that specialize in tracking, if the average shinobi was a master grade genius at putting clues together?

Answer: They aren't!

Even the main character of the show is not that great at deducing or tracking anything.

Mainly just good at fighting, or more likely destroying an entire landscape with his nuke like attacks!

(Hm? My opinion of Naruto is not so great...)

Anyway, as time went on I made friends with many of the kids in the orphanage.

I had nothing better to do at the time so it was a good way to waste time, but I plan to cut ties with everyone in this place soon after I enter the academy.

But since I have not yet awakened my chakra...? Have not yet awakened to my chakra...?(Is that...Is that how it works? Should have spent more time in the forums or made more research *sigh!*)

...Since, I don't know how to use chakra! Yet!

All I can do is exercise, and improve my physical abilities.

It's not that I am a late bloomer or anything. I am only 4 years old as of now and this is basically the time that kids usually start training.

If you come from a clan, that is!

Which I do not.

Maybe.

I don't know!

My mother or father was probably an Uchiha.

Not that I am gonna tell anyone that!

If things go according to the manga, well, let's just say that I am not looking forward to joining their clan anytime soon.

Besides, I have no Sharingan and no way to prove my claims, the only reason I know it to be true...has to do with my memories prior to reincarnating and my appearance...well a little bit.

I look more or less like the body I created, when I was choosing my bloodline and stuff.

My appearance is mostly the same.

But the eye colors are pure black even though I chose them to be purple, and my hair is mostly black except for 2 white streaks in the front. Also towards the back of my head my hair is also white.

I look like a goddamn skunk!...*sigh* go figure.

Pretty sure those changes are due to the Uchiha's DNA and that fake Uchiha, called Shin's DNA.

My hair is like a battlefield and the Uchiha's have won the war!

But what did I expect to happen, when Sarada physically looks so much like Sasuke; and has almost not a drop from her mother genes that is visible to the naked eye!

The kid had an identity crisis because of this factor, which is pretty dumb!

All of Boruto is pretty dumb! (This is not the author's opinion!)

I feel that series lost something essential because of those godd*mn aliens!

I used to blame Kishi but now I think he was just a medium for the primordial will  of this universe...or maybe he is my new lord savior?!

Please Kishi! I-I mean lord kishimoto, lord of lords! Let me live a life of great wealth and a harem...even though you are clearly a monogamist god, but please! PLEASE! Make an exemption for me!......................................................................................................................................................................................................................?

Nothing, huh?!

He must not be open for prayers yet. 

Or this was the wrong number!

Anyway, going by that example all I can say is that clearly Senju and Uzumaki DNA is not that picky about appearance.

Naruto inherited his appearance from his father's DNA.

And Tsunade seems to get her appearance from god's knows where!

She looks nothing like most Senjus that I have seen within the manga.

Or like her granny who was an Uzumaki. (huh? The granny of granny...My god that woman is old! If it wasn't for those huge knockers! No perverts would ever ship her with the main protagonist! In their sh*tty h*ntais or ffs. Wake up people that's all transformation jutsu! She looks worse than Jiraiya! If you want to fap at granny do it for Orochimaru...but that might depend on the days he chooses to be a woman.)

Hm!? When I think about it, how exactly does this wor-?!

-Homura, what are you doing?(Saya)

-Hmm!? Oh Saya! I-I was thinking about some stuff about my life?

Before, I even noticed Saya just invited her meddlesome ass into my business...that is why don't really like her!...She has boundary issues. 

She does not take no for an answer!

-...Seems like you are telling the truth. You're a bit weird sometimes you know that!(Saya)

-Hahaha, I know that very well! (likewise!)

-Anyway the sisters are calling for you. It is your turn to help with the chores!(Saya)

(!!!  Not again! I swear sometimes dying in a battlefield as a shinobi seems to be preferable than having to deal with these people! I should have chosen a kekkei genkai like Shino's ability to be ignored or fade into the background...being too handsome and cool is such a pain sometimes!)

-I'll be there in a short while!

-No! You are going to run away or come back just at the end of work, to say that you helped. You are coming with me!(Saya)-She grabbed my wrist and dragged me with her!

- OW! S-Saya! P-Plwase! H-have merchy!!!

What a strength!

I can't free myself at all!

Did her kunoichi mother have a kekkei genkai or something?!

Is she one of the hidden characters that Kishimoto sama said are stronger than Sasuke and Naruto! We all thought it was Jigen but maybe the fandom was wrong!

But this grip...I can't escape at all!

There's no escaping...

D*mn!

....I hate my life...

Chapter end

45