Chapter 22 Why are all strong people morons?
1.2k 3 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Oh!!!! No! 1 more time, kakashi! 1 more time! I wasn't ready during that last one! (Guy)

- I have already given you 2 chances, so... no!*sigh* Now we are back to a tie.(Kakashi)

-...No~~~!!!! It's my loss this time! Kakashi, you truly are a worthy rival! hahaha!!!!!(Guy)

I started to approach the 2 men...no! Man-children! That destroyed all the hyped I was under a few minutes ago.

...Making me move away... for that!... I feel that these 2 idiots were laughing in my face!

-Ah Homura-kun! Did you see!?  The amazing battle between that Kakashi and I just had? Rivals are truly the best way to push 1 past their limits!(Guy)

(Lame! These guys are so lame! I wish I could kick their asses right now!)

-....sure....

These 2 morons had a rock paper scissors battle. I still don't understand why they were so hyped about it... Are their brains...do they have concussions? I seriously wondering...otherwise the alternative...is just, is just wrong... 

-.....(What a disappointment! I feel stupid to have expected anything different...*sigh* Regardless, this guy... truly is Hatake Kakashi...I've never really liked him. I always felt that he f'ed up for not teaching Naruto properly. He always left others to teach Naruto, at one point even that loser Ebisu...that's just wrong! In so many levels.

Naruto is actually quite the genius. He managed to learn the shadow clone jutsu, in just a few hours or minutes... it is true that cloning jutsus are not that hard to learn or create, because there's like a bunch of variations on the cloning jutsu. Some even with elemental releases to them, which should be really hard to master for anyone nowhere near chunin level...but the shadow clone jutsu is a bit different. The main reason, it is so hard to master is the price that comes with the high chakra consumption.)

-...with that Guy, I will take my leave!(Kakashi)

- Wait!!!

As kakashi was about to leave I tried stop him.

( Why did I do that? What can I ask him? Pointers? Kakashi is...the copy ninja...? Ninjutsu!? Right!)

- Hmm? Do you need something?(Kakashi)

- Kakashi san, I've heard you were quite good with ninjutsu. You even created a jutsu called the Chidori when you were very young; do you know of a way to easily increase chakra levels of a person?

- Increase chakra? Hmm, there is a limit as to how much 1 can increase their chakra reserves, even with training. Harnessing and control are the best aspects to focus on, in order to not waste chakra. Especially during a battle. However, as you grow up and train; your chakra pool should increase considerably. (Kakashi)

- But, is there a way to speed up or increase the chakra one has access to?

-...For someone about your age, increasing the amount of chakra reserves... would be quite hard. I'd say to focus on controlling your chakra to not waste it, or plain old training. (Kakashi)

-I see...

-You can exercise like Guy does and study hard. Those things are probably your best option as of now. However, your chakra reserves should increase far more as you age towards adulthood.(Kakashi)

(...that was mostly a waste of time.)

-Thanks kakashi-san!

I gave a small bow.

- Mm, no problem. Well then...I'm off! (Kakashi)

Kakashi vanished in front our eyes and went somewhere else.

-Wait Kakashi! He left before we could pick a date for our next battle! Sorry Homura kun I will meet you again some other day!(Guy)

Guy-san also vanished, presumably running somewhere after kakashi.

-(...Did Kakashi do that on purpose?... Did he leave before Guy could set a date for their next duel?)

Leaving before setting a date for their next duel...or more likely play date?

Regardless, of the real reason why...I now, left behind. All alone in the outskirts of the village.

Can't believe that these 2 adults, just left a child alone in the woods.

What is wrong with these people...

-*sigh* I swear...Shinobi morals are all over the place...

Besides all that, at least now I know what I should focus my efforts on...(I wish I could cheat my way to power with Karma...being beaten with a stick everyday by Jigen...no...the anime is PG. In real life... it was probably much worse...whatever! It is too late now. I need to focus on what matters.)

-...So, what I need now is to learn better chakra control, in order to refine my chakra better?...there are about 2 years before the start of the academy...as well as the massacre of the Uchiha clan members...give or take a year or several months of margin error. But If I want to collect lots of samples, I will need to learn how to use swift release as soon as possible.

However, between Danzo's anbu and the regular 1, there will be very little time to collect blood samples.

- *sigh* That will be a pain...I don't even have a clear idea of the day or week...I'd give up but I really can't.

The best way to accomplish such a feat would be to get blood sample from Naruto to increase my physical prowess...but that is just suicide...

- *sigh* I hate my life.

Chapter end

34