Chapter 24 I blame TV T*kyo! (updated)
1.2k 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

MC POV

After the supercomputing skill activated the gene therapy process, I felt like sh*t for about 2 weeks straight.

The entire process left me pretty weak and I felt pain all over my body.

It was so bad that I almost hurt myself, while exercising.

-(I blame Kakashi! Interacting with him, is enough to give a guy bad luck!)

After that sad display, I gave up and chose to focus on meditation, in order to increase my spiritual energy...but it seems that it didn't work as well as I had hoped it would.

First, because I know jacksh*t about meditation and was feeling really uncomfortable from the optimization process, my body was going through at the time.

Thankfully after the 14th day, I was feeling much better and the changes to my body were minimal.

The only thing that changed on the outside was that instead of having 2 white streaks of hair on the front of my face, it increased to 4; and the amount of white hair on the back increased as well.

Now my hair is about 25 % white...I feel like I aged a couple of years by going through that optimization process. Regardless, everything did turn out well, I felt a bit better than I was prior to it....but that's just speculation.

I'm no doctor! I could have been scammed by this weird skill, for all I know...like a Skynet type of deal.

However, there was a moment I thought I was going to turn into an albino like Shin, but, I regained my normal complexion after 3 days.

(Thank god! because I don't even like Shin! There's a limit to fanboyism! Paying respect to Itachi's will my ass! They probably never talked or even properly met! At some point, what he is doing is nothing more than appropriation and fanaticism! As an Uchiha(fake), that guy offends me on a cellular level! If I ever find his hideout I will kill him myself...but prior to it, I'm going to enjoy some very painful torture!...?! I almost forgot! I should also get his mangekyou too!...I need to add, "find Shin's hideout " in my future plans...I could really use a few more Sharingans...for research purposes....That sounded a bit iffy? I'm not weird! I really just want to use him as part of some experiments...Who am I even trying to justify myself to?...My mind must still be shaken by that optimization...shenanigan or whatever.)

Anyways...because of the changes, I was going through. I had to leave the orphanage from very early in the morning and only came back towards bedtime.

The sisters got very mad with my behavior, but who cares! 2 more years and I will be out!

(Computer!)

(Yes, host.)(Computer skill)

(There is no limit to how much DNA I can absorb, right?)

(Inclusive. There is not enough data to hypothesize. The host gene sequence; is very malleable and takes on the genetic materials from donors very easily. However, the host's DNA sequence will become more complex, as it absorbs more foreign DNA strands. It is recommended to only absorb powerful individuals or individuals with similar DNA strands from the ones already acquired, for finding missing genetic links that some individuals in the same lineage may possess.)(Computer skill)

What?! I understood, almost none of that. I guess I'm dumber than that genius caveman called Tobirama... what a shame. I must have greatly offended my Uchiha ancestors...they must be very disappointed with me.

(Hmm!? OK....Moving on. Which DNA materials are the best and how much of it will be needed?)

(Organs, are the best available DNA materials. Followed by skin tissues or any other flesh parts, then followed by blood, hair, other body fluids, and excrements. The amount needed will depend on the state or the part. Hair has the biggest shelf life; thus it will still be  even after the body has decayed for decades, blood will suffice from 5 ML to 10 ML, any organ will be enough, skin and flesh will be X mg depending on the user size, while bodily fluids and excrements will vary but quantity will be quite large.)(Computer skill)

(....I wasn't going to go after the last 2...but organs seem to be the best choice. However, realistically it is the least probable option for me to go after. Flesh?...hmm, that's too much of a hassle to keep it for long periods of time without a good way to preserve it. While blood and hair samples do sound the best...but that also means that I will have to be strong enough to knock out my targets. So that I can harvest in peace...and if it is someone that I can't kill like Naruto...it is the best option.)

Should I get the jump on Sasuke? I have seen him around a couple of times, and he doesn't look that tough! No, the Uchihas are still on the watchlist. Him, being the second son of the patriarch of their clan, could also be an issue.

Also, he is still a child.

Maybe he is going to rat on me to his evil big brother; if I rough him up a little.

...Itachi, is pretty savage when it comes to avenging the people he loves.

Or dealing with the people he hates.

That brocon aside, I am not too sure how far we are in the timeline.

But, it should be around the peek of the entire rebellion ordeal, or at least when more and more people are starting to support the idea of going forward with their crazy plan... just what are they hoping to accomplish? Unless they know about the mangekyou and the Perfect Susanoo, taking over Konoha is not just a dream! It's pure fantasy! 

...If only I watched more Naruto instead of studying math and history...*sigh* I wasted my previous life. That should serve as a lesson to anyone in the future.

I should write all my best advices in a journal, if another reincarnator ever comes to this world after me.

It should be something like "Watch anime and don't study"...Wait a sec? Are there even cartoons in this world? I have seen tvs in the shopping district before, but never really paid too much attention to it... need to investigate further, when I have more free time.

....but seriously! Just how far in the timeline am I?

- Hmm...Now that I think about it...

Kakashi was wearing the normal leaf shinobi attire, as it is customary for shinobis within the village to do so; and not that black and gray gear that he used to wear in his emo phase.

...so that probably means that he is just a regular jonin... I think? But it could also mean anything or nothing, really. 

It is either that or simply that he likes wearing both attires....no...that can't be true. Kakashi...he...he was talking to Guy-san, he wouldn't do that if he was still depressed. (I have seen enough filler that contradicts almost everything...like Naruto using shadow clones at the academy...ridiculous...TV Tokyo, really should beat their staff more!...or was it Studio Pierrot? Whatever! this sh*t was a really longtime ago!) ((Joking! just a dark joke! Don't take it personally))

....the timeline seems a bit off...maybe...I-I don't know...it is quite hard to place events in Naruto in a straightforward timeline...the manga was never clear on the minor details...but either way this is probably around the time he quit the ANBU black ops.

(Now...that I think about it, the Naruto timeline is a mess! But what do you expect in a world where time travel is possible...I wonder if will get to meet future Boruto and Future Sasuke...If I get my hands on Boruto's DNA, I will be getting hyuga DNA as well! 2 for the price of 1...a man can dream...)

....Regardless, of what is really going on with this world's timeline, this should be either around or near the height of the Uchiha planning phase for the clan's coup d'état.

Shisui-san is still alive, so maybe he hasn't revealed his plan to stop it or his mangekyou to the upper echelon.

Perhaps, things have not yet reached the deep end.

Wait... any Uchihas would do, right? So, that means that the kids within the clan should do just fine, and they shouldn't be on the watchlist.

I doubt they would ever be involved, with the inner circles of the clan's affairs...at least at this point in time.

Sasuke, was oblivious to everything going on at that time. Meaning other kids should be as well... but they could just be brain dead...(They are not omega level ninja geniuses like me! I will be the real savior of this world! if only I could get Haguromo's spirit phone number...)

...no but seriously, in the filler episodes... the way that they spied on the uchiha clan; was via the use of mostly just cameras... but that can't really be trusted.

Otherwise, mecha Naruto will show up one day out of nowhere, or that stupid ninja Ostrich named Condor...(I repeat, TV Tokyo's Staff, should really be beaten far more than the current amount because it's no working!...it should be like taking their family members hostage for every time a stupid filler episode is aired, so that they are more careful about messing up the canon....but that might be too much. I'm sure that by 50th non-canon episode of Boruto, nobody will have any family left.) ((Again-just please!))

putting TV Tokyo aside...I could always check if that is true, but I could also end up on the watchlist because of that.

... and there shouldn't be enough available personnel to watch over every single member of the Uchiha clan, so the kids should not be on any watchlist.

(I should have read Itachi Shindden, but Shisui san dies in that book)

Shisui san was one of my favs character to play as, even though his mangekyou abilities were the least impressing. But the way he fought was pretty amazing among most characters, especially in storm 4.

(...Does that mean in the real cannon Itachi killed shisui? Or was it suicide...thinking of shisui-san dying makes me feel really sad...I hope that he will take my advice, but I really doubt it. I was very cryptic. Or not, I don't really know! But What was I supposed to say? Something like"Dude! Danzo wants to f*ck you over! And he is planning to steal your mangekyou while you're poisoned to death by some Aburame dipsh*t! Not only that but he will beat your defenseless ass while your paralyzed like a sick joke! By the end of it all, you will have no other option but to die by Itachi's hands!"...probably could phrase it better...but he will either call me crazy or send me to a mental asylum. Not counting that things could turn out much worse, if the coup d'état is not stopped.)

I have seen/read several depictions of events of how Shisui-san died and all of them varied slightly, so it was really hard to pinpoint which one was true...although some were far more ridiculous (the one with the Susanoo comes to mind). But it is, hard to say if this could be just due to differences in timelines. Plus, the fact that I don't have a concrete date does not help my case.

Naruto says his chakra is yellow, and that was why the rasengan's color is yellow in the manga and kishimoto's  MAGNUM OPUS movie, Naruto movie the LAST!... but he never said that in the anime...I think?

Putting my feelings aside, messing with this timeline could bite me in the ass in the long run.

(Like the 4th ninja world war could end up happening much, much sooner. If Konoha loses its military might due to internal infighting. Random brats like me will be the first line of defense...That's what happened in the 3rd shinobi war. Worst is, that I don't have plot armor...so, I will probably ended up dead. But before that, there will probably be a scene were all my teammates die in front of me, making me run for my life. But to only be cornered soon after, then pissing my pants and begging an enemy ninja spare my life to no avail, and ending up getting decapitated in the middle of some random forest!...I can see it all very vividly. Because, it is one of my most recurring nightmares, after I found out were I ended up in this lifetime. That's why I don't want to interfere too much with the canon. It may be selfish of me but I really don't want to mess with the canonical history...unless it befits me in the long run.)

-*Sigh*

...Anyhow, I do believe that the kids should be allowed to leave the compound without too much restriction anyways...They have far more activities around the village than the adults. It would be pretty stupid if they wasted that many resources on them. And the least people know, the higher the chances of success... so, as long as I get to them before they head home, it should be fine...probably.

-I see...if that is true then my plan can probably succeed....that can work!

I guess it is time to put my money where my mouth is! I have finally been given a way to fight against my predestined fate. I can no longer blame others if I don't succeed, my destiny is now under my own hands... it is finally time to get serious!

Chapter end!

30