Chapter 27 A questionable friendship
999 2 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Ha!(Takao)

A young boy threw a punch at another slightly older looking boy, however before the blow could connect with the older boy's face; the boy lowered his posture and did a leg swipe.

- What!?(Takao)

While the boy was about to fall to the ground he was caught by the other boy and put in a tight headlock and dropped to the ground.

*Slam*

- Give! Give! (Takao)

- Hmph! Quick to give in as always, eh?

- W-What choice do I have? I can barely breathe with your elbow against my throat!(Takao)

- I really hoped you'd put more of a fight before telling me excuses but...

The boy let the other boy go.

-*cough* *cough* W-why do you always slam my head to the ground!?(Takao)

- It's because I keep telling you to not telegraph your attacks. Stop trying to go for the head or upper body parts, you have to pay attention to your opponent's feet if you want to be able to tell what they'll do next.(...also it is pretty fun to beat up smug brats like you.)

- B-but still! You don't have to slam my head to the ground so hard...I get all fuzzy! AYE!(Takao)- said Takao, still holding his head because of the pain and dizziness he was still feeling.

- Yeah~~~ you of all people, probably need to be careful. I doubt you had too many brain cells, to begin with.

- Yeah, I know-eh!? A-Are you making fun of me again, Itsuki!? You said you'd stop!(Takao)

- A-Alright, alright. *sigh* Regardless of all that, you've made some decent progress Takao.

-R-really!?(Takao)

-Yeah, your punches and reaction-speed are much faster than before. You used to be lost on what to do next after hitting your opponent but at least now, you don't do that....which to me is a win...after 5 weeks *sigh*.

- !? Yay! Can I challenge Yoichi!? He keeps telling me that I am weak and giving me the stink eye. What a jerk...but now I can take my revenge!(Takao)

-huh? How old is that guy?

- Hmm...I think he is 6 years old?

- Eh?! No! don't do that. (What is going on here? That guy is like twice his age does he have a death wish? At his current strength level, he could probably beat most non trained brats 4 years old brats but a 6 years brat... nah, impossible! *sigh* rating fights between children...what am I doing with my life...)

- Eh?! Why!? I am much stronger! You just said so!(Takao)

-Yeah...*sigh* but it's only been 5 weeks. And that guy is probably already training to get into the academy...If you fight him now, he will probably beat you even more since now you know how to take a punch.

- gulp!(Takao)

Takao was immediately shaken by Homura's words.

Before Takao had no real idea on how to fight or even how to act within a fight, but now that he is more used to fighting. The chances of him having to take beating before going down are much higher than before. No matter how much training a 3 to 4 years old has, the chances for them to beat an enemy older than them is almost zero. Unless you are a genius like Kakashi or Itachi, the odds of that happening are about the same as nonexistent.

- Just relax a bit, I will help as long as you continue to pay me...speaking of that, do you have today's payment?- said Homura while raising his left hand towards Takao.

-...I have it, but can't you just train me for free now? We're already friends and from the same clan, why do I have to still pay you.(Takao)- said the boy reluctantly digging inside his wallet.

- I am doing this for your sake. Unless, I do that you won't be a hundred percent serious in your training. You must lose something in order to gain something of value, and I am making it very cheap because we're part of the same clan. And in the future I plan to teach you some of Shisui-san's techniques that I learned from him, just hang in there a bit more. (He is learning and getting sharper. I guess having to pay me so many repeated times he is starting to get reluctant and suspicious about a few things. But I need to stall a bit more, I have no shurikens or kunais but I found myself a small pimp whose dad is a shinobi, and he is willing to sell me some for cheap; so I have to hang in there just a bit more.)

- Really!? Here take it! (Takao)- Takao just gave Homura some ryos.

- Thanks buddy, I will see you again in 3 days, ok? Same time.

- Yeah! Got it!(Takao)

Homura waved Takao good bye and began to leave the training ground.

- (Just a bit more...I think I found an idea on how to get Sasuke's DNA without too much of a fuss but for that to work, I will need Takao's money and more training....but I think I will be done with it before too long.)

Chapter end

31