Chapter 38 Genins together?… Yeah, sure.
834 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

MC POV

Takao, came back after about 10 minutes I had finished talking with his grandmother.

He came all happy and talked nonsense for about 30 minutes without ever stopping...if his granny wasn't here, I'd have beaten the sh*t out of him after a minute of listening to his stupid sh*t.

What a weird kid!

No...what a weird Uchiha. No wonder he has no friends; he is too happy for his own sake.

It's weird!

I feel that he is...what Naruto would have been without the trauma of having that utterly crushing feeling of loneliness and being hated by the villagers.

Even though Uchihas are not the most heartwarming people around, they still, they are usually...and I can't stress it enough! But they are usually very kind to their own, unless they are complete failures, like Obito.

Or maybe it has to do with them feeling ostracized within the village....Urgh!...I should stop making stuff up! I don't know if any of that is true!

I am just basing my assumptions from the anime, to justify stuff here...there are a few differences that I found that I don't think were in the anime.

Besides, all Naruto media either contradicts itself and far worse...To this day I am not even sure if Madara's mangekyou ability is turn back time, like the storm 4 game implies.

Seems to me, that such an ability, would have been very useful in his fight against Naruto and Sasuke or when he was getting stabbed in the back.( Deactivating his rinnegan for a sharingan is also not a good deal, so maybe he was right...)

And I don't believe either, that Shisui-san used the Susanoo against Danzo.

If he did, I don't believe that the old bastard would have seen another day to bother Hiruzen, past that day.

- And then! When I told them that I learned how to hit two targets at the same time with my shurikens! They didn't believe me, but then I showed them that I could do it, and they were like super surprised! Hahahaha! It was so funny! (Takao)

-Oh! How nice. You should be grateful towards Itsuki-kun. It must be hard for him to take time off so that he can teach you.(Akane)

-I-It's nothing really Akane-baa-chan, Takao is quick learner anyway!(Takao)

While setting the table I was able to chat some more with Takao's grandma, and turns out that her name is Akane.

Gave me flashbacks of a certain manga with a no good panda and a boy that liked turning into a girl a bit too much for it to not be a tad creepy.

Good thing that this Akane is tolerable unlike that other Akane. I hate violent Tsunderes...to be fair, I pretty much hate everyone.

Anyhow, getting her name was not why I wanted to talk to her.

I was trying to probe her on just how much she knows about me...and got nothing.

- That's right! I am a genius and pretty soon they will also see! Besides I pa-!(Takao)

- N-now!!! Takao, it is not good be too conceited!(Pay! He was about to say that he pays me...I swear...you can never be too careful with that guy.)

-C-conceited?(Takao)

- It means that you should not get ahead of yourself. Training is something that takes practice. You should always be more humble. Otherwise, you may overestimate what you can do and hurt yourself.

-Eeeeh...but you always brag when you show me something!(Takao)

This brat! He always has something to say....

- I-It is just because I want you to be more confident and at ease during the process of training. If I don't show you how cool a technique is, would you want to learn it?

- T-that's a bit...(Takao)

- See! That's why I want it to be fun! And showing you how fun it is when they are performed well, will help you want to learn more.

- Arara...How smart of you Itsuki-kun! To think someone your age would be able to come up with such a mature way to go about it, it is very impressive.(Akane)

-it's nothing, really! I just want Takao to learn as much for me as I can. To me is like a little brother (In the same way that I want to beat sh*t out of him every time he opens his godd*am mouth!)

- Ara! You hear that Ta-chan? You have to be very grateful to Itsuki-kun.(Akane)

- Ha? Well, me and Itsuki are tight! We will be the best student at the academy and then we will form a team after we become genins!(Takao)

- Ta-chan...it is quite impressive that you thought so much ahead, I hope everything goes well.(Akane)

-Yep! Let's do our best! Right, Itsuki?!(Takao)

-...sure(...Yeah...I am not gonna waste a year for you!...Besides Itsuki doesn't exist or has any birth certificate. Not that I know that I have one either...)

Takao, is truly a moron and his granny was too sweet on him. This made him overconfident to see things more clearly and a knucklehead.

...well, he is not even 6 years old...and perhaps having a living family member and having a clan gives him more confidence...it is different from most jaded orphans like me...

Ignoring Takao's mental state, his granny truly was a nice elderly woman.

She asked me more questions about my grandmother but after a few vague answers, I stopped or changed the topic since I didn't want to lie, in case she was a trained shinobi and could tell if people were telling lies.

Regardless of that, when Takao arrived wearing his usual stupid look on his face...I almost could not contain myself from kicking his ass!

...but sadly, there was nothing I could do and it was my fault.

I forgot that I am not the only person going that training ground anymore. I need to be more careful in the future.

After eating, it was getting a bit late and decided to go home.

I dreaded doing that but thankfully I was able to get my way to some of Takao's clothes since mine were a bit dirty, and granny Akane offered to wash them up for me.

I borrowed clothes without the Uchiha crest I saw in Takao's wardrobe, and went on my merry way to only be yelled at for arriving late at the orphanage by sister Kasumi...but by now I am used to it...it's like a ritual at this point. But doesn't make it any easier, though.

After 20 minutes' worth of yelling, I was let go.

I brushed my teeth and got to bed...

But something just never sat well with me.

It did bother me a lot actually.

(That brat was able to carry me all the way to his house...?)

Kids in this world can be pretty strong.

Even if he and I are about the same size, he still did manage to carry me without any real training or chakra usage.

Not only that, but it took me almost an hour and half(walking) to get home and he carried me on his back?

Hm?...Actually...How did he even carry me? No! Forget it!...I don't wanna know...I am pretty sure that I won't like the answer.

Imbeciles do gotta do, what imbeciles gotta do...just wished I wasn't involved *sigh*

Chapter end

21