(RAW)23-
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch23

...

Freya recalled what Lucy told her yesterday about Chill being alone and felt her heart hurt because, as she was changing clothes and getting ready to check out his new house, she realized something very important.

-'Did he buy the house just to be closer to me? So he won't be alone anymore? ' ran the questions inside her head, and with them came the realizations.

-'Big sis said he hides behind his honesty. Does that me that he express his love for me just as much as he his hurting on the inside?' Freya felt her heart sink at the thought.

She hated men because she always wished to find this sweet guy that cares about her above else, but never did. However, things are different now, She found the caring guy, and accepted to be his girlfriend but she forgot something vital.

That men have feelings too, and while Chill have been showering her with attention and care ever since she told him she will go out with him, she forgot that he too should be yearning for genuine attention and care.

-'He said multiple times that he is a shy person, did he mean he was also like me? But just expressed himself in another way, just like with ice magic yesterday.' thought Freya to herself, and found that all the pieces of the puzzle were coming together.

Chill was just like her, she hated men because she did not find that someone who would look behind her body and care for her, and he was shy because he did not find someone that would look behind all his facades and care for him.

-'Just how hard could life be that way? No one to talk to about your worries, your sadness and all that's nothing you. No wonder Charlie connected with him, they say animals can feel our emotions.' thought to herself Freya as she touched her face and...

-'Why am crying?' she asked herself, why her face had some tears in them, but she already knew the answer, 'I just want to love him as much as he loves me, to hear his beating heart always stay the same, undisturbed by whatever trobles his mind' she tolf herself, with determined eyes, as she was about to leave the room, he asked her about his Charlie, but as she was still emotional from all her thoughts she teased him a bit but then told him his pet is in the garden.

Freya closed her wardrobe, cleaned her face from the tears and thought with determination:

-'I need to make him understand that if he loves me, he needs to share with me his worries and not just flirt all day and keep hiding.' she tied her hair in a ponytail, folded up her sleeves and walked out from her bedroom towards the kitchen.

Chill stood up when he saw her and she could see the lust in his eyes, it made her happy that he found her attractive. As now she was clear about her pure love towards him, his lust did not sound perverted at all.

-"Hey don't stare, too much." Told him Freya.

-"Sorry, but you look hot as fuck, Freya." he told her another stupid thing of his that makes her heart flutter.

-"Don't say such stupid things with a straight face, I already fell for you okay?" 'Hah, I said it!' thought to herself, Freya, confessing her confirmed love for him.

-"Did you. Just. Confess that. You fell for me too?" He asked her, pausing here and there as he was clearly shocked.

-'Hehe... How cute. No! Focus Freya focus!' nearly lost herself Freya and forgot her objective so she quickly replied

-"Yes I did, please stop looking at me like it's already hard to say it you know?" Told him, hoping he'd look away or relax a bit.

But he just stared harder, so she just turned her head and continued, "yesterday when I hugged you from behind..." She started her actual confession.

-'This is harder then expected, how does he do it so easily.' Got lost in her thoughts, Freya, before his sharp yet urging voice rang in her ears.

-"Yes?" He asked so she continued

-"And today as well when we hugged... I could hear your heart beating faster when you heard my voice or felt me hold you tighter. So, I umm... I fell in love with that. Don't laugh at me okay?" And she confessed! Successfully.

-'I did it! Now comes the hard part tho..' she thought to herself as she sat down next to him. After a moment of silence, both of them flustered, he asked.

-“Do you? Want to hug again?” he said and offered her his hand, which she took and kept holding after.

-'Alright, Freya! This it' she pushed herself then raised her head and asked him, she was however, unable to look him in the eye.

-"What about you?" She asked, getting to the point, finally.

He started rambling about her considering him a pervert which she found funny as just earlier he had lust in his eyes, but that was not important, so she mustered her courage, looked him straight in the eye as she shut him up with her and asked again:

-"What about you?" she then removed her hand just after she saw hesitation for the time his eyes.

-"I want to hug you all the time, but I'm afraid that I'll creep you out, because we are both in love yet we still are just 2 days into this and- he managed to express what he really wanted, without sounding flirty or teasing but started rambling again, clearly panicked so she again shut him up.

-’Just hug me me then you dork!' thought Freya as she removed her hand from his mouth and hugged him tightly, she listened to his heartbeat with her flickering ears, as it could not lie or hide from her, and he finally hugged her.

-’That's right you are not alone Chill' thought Freya as she spoke:

-"It's okay you know? You confessed to me first, then helped me with magic and now you even bought a house just to be next to me. How can I not love you?" She explained to him her earlier train of thought and realization.

-'That's right, you should realize what I'm saying.' told herself Freya when she felt him tighten his embrace.

-"But it's okay, Chill. I am here with you, and I hear your heart too. You're not alone, so don't keep everything to yourself, alright? I am your girlfriend now and not some stranger, honey."

-'I finally got to the point! And called him honey like I wanted to call him.' sighed in relief, Freya.

Or atleast tried to, but failed as she felt Chill shaking slightly and her ears became wet.

-'Why are my ears wet?' she tried to move her head but couldn't as she realized what's happening.

-'It's alright. I'm here now.' told him, innwarsly atleast, as she hugged him even tighter and listened to his heart that was now beating so fast she felt it might pop out. Her ears got wet because Chill, apparently, after hearing her affectionate words couldn't take it any longer and started crying.

-'Take your time, honey." She told him, gently caressing his manly back that was now shaking even harder. Then his legs failed him and he crumbled back into the chair, not letting go out of his embrace as he just wrapped his arms around her waist and plunged his head into her chest as he cried even harder.

-"Just so your thing. I'm here to listen." She told him as she caressed his head and strokes his hair gently with her hand.

-'I don't know if he wants to talk but this is good as well.' thought to herselr, Freya, as she kept caressing his head, Because he was a crying hard but silently, just shedding tears after tears one might think he was just hugging her If not for the fact that his body shook from all the crying, even if silent without cries.

Soon however he started talking.

-"I thought it'd be a nice new place here."He said as he cried and inhaled air and Freya continued playing with his hair. Lucy had told her she once patted him and he freaked out, but now it seemed to have calmed him and allowed him to talk, even if somewhat.

-"And it really was, everyone I met so far is nice but I was..." He stopped and breathed as his tears kept coming out then continued, "but I was fucking alone, they were nice people but strangers still. I can't see my mother anymore and- and-" he nearly choked as he spoke and Freya just reassured him.

-"It's alright take your time, honey." He breathed a few times and continued,

-"and I miss my father too, my friends as well." He stopped for a second then carried on,"but it hit me hard after I kept fighting to death all day for the first time. I survived but I was just alone, again. " He said as he buried his face deeper and continued.

-"Then I saw you at the inn and felt part of the void inside me get filled. I mean, I didn't even think you were a sexy woman, I just felt like I already knew you but you were lost to me" he started rambling about their meeting and Freya twitched just a little when he said he did not see her as a sexy woman.

-'I know he means he had no lust when he first saw me, which I liked, but it still hurts hearing it.' rhought Freya as she told him:

-"It's okay you're not alone. I'm here." She tried to calm him down but he still managed to she'd tears. Freya suspected he had all those years built up till now.

-"And the worst part was when I ate your homemade cooking yesterday" he hugged her slightly tighter and continued, "it reminded me of mom's food, and how I just sat at the table and ate with them every night. I couldn't help but cry as I felt bad about myself!" He went silent for a second before speaking up again.

-"I felt bad because I missed my parents so much and I want to see them, but I also thought being here with you was not such a bad alternative. I just felt-" Freya stopped him however as she spoke,

-"There's nothing to feel bad about. I am not replacing anyone in your heart, Chill." She let that sink in for a second and continued, "You won't forget those you love as long as you choose not to, and I sure your mother will be happy seeing you happy with such a caring girlfriend don't you think?" She explained to him and joked slightly at the end to help him relax a bit as he just cried a lot of tears.

-"Mhm" he said but she could feel his hug change from clinging to a loving embrace slowly.

-'He's calming down, that's good. I am so glad I realized how lonely he felt sooner than later.' told herself Freya as she stroked his hair.

-"Let me stay like this for a bit more, babe." He to her in a shaky yet clear voice.

-"I told you, take you're time, honey."

-"I love you Freya." He mumbled as he hugged her and she just chuckled.

-"Yeah? I love you too, sweetheart." She told him honestlyz she did blush but thankfully his head was down.

-"Thanks, Freya." He told her after he just hugged her silently for a couple of minutes.

-"You're welcome, Chill." She told him with a warm smile and moved her hand to wipe his tears but he stopped her and simply made them vanish.

-"Oh?" She exclaimed, amused by what he did.

-'if he's wasting time Mana it means he's back to normal' mused over the idea Freya as she smiled at him, again.

-"I moved them to my inventory." He said, before adding, "So, umm..." He fiddled with her fingers like a small nervous kid.

-'He'e just too cute sometimes' laughed Freya and asked:

-"Yes?"

-"do I get a kiss as an after-sale as well?" He asked her as he reddened, this time from embarrassment and not crying.

-"*Giggle* but we just met yesterday~" She teased him, but liked how she managed to breach some of his walls and get to see this cute side of his ,"maybe later tho? Who knows." She said after she noticed his panick, he was too emotionally unstable now to tease him so she just ruffled his black hair and said

-"Why don't we to check your house now? I need to change my shirt tho *chuckle*" She told him. And he beamed at her then had a smug face as he got up and approached her.

-"What do you want?" She asked.

-"Nothing," He said as he held both her hands and wrapped them around him, "just wanted to give you a last quick hug before you change shirts.this one as a thank you." He said as he pulled her in for a light hug this time.

She just rolled her eyes but still accepted nonetheless.

-'His heartbeat is peaceful and calm now.' noticed Freya, when they hugged for a a few seconds, but it was her heart that sped up this time as he spoke.

-"Thanks, I mean it." He said as he kissed her head, between her Wolf ears.

-"I-I'll go change, I'll meet you outside" Said Freya as she pulled out from the hug and went to her room. He just chuckled and walked out.

-'My heart can't handle him sometimes.' she thought to herself.

...

I was standing outside of my house's door waiting for Freya to change her shirt and come.

-'That was really embarrassing, and I just told mysf yesterday that I should carry sadness alone...God, I felt like some cringe 3rd rate actor for the batman, ugh.' I joked inwardly.

-'It was not bad tho, I feel a lot better, as if I have been without sleep all this time.' I got pulled out of my thoughts as I heard Freya's call me Honey, with her honeyed voice. She seemed to like calling me that, just like I called her babe.

-"Nice house you got here, honey." She told me as she walked over next to me. She was wearing another shirt. This one was pure white in color.

-"You should have said neighbour," I told her as I places my hand around her shouldels and smiled "Shall we go inside?" I asked as I opened the door with Telekinesis and entered before her to clean some of the dust.

-"Sure, neighbor *giggle*"

....

0