(RAW)24-
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch24

...

-"*Cough* that's a lot dust, Chill." Pointed out Freya as she moved behind me.

-"Indeed, let's go back out for a second."

-"What are you gonna do?" She asked with a tilted head and ears and sparkly eyes.

-"Stop being so cute damnit. I'll try washing the whole room in one go." I told her as we moved out, I inventory-ed my staff to me and extended it inside the house as I closed the door on it.

-"I don't see how will you control the water movement without seeing anything." Confused, she said.

-"No need to control anything, babe just do like all fire mages do." I told her w smug face.

-"What do you-" before she finished the sound of a small explosion was heard and some water leaked out of the door, it's worth saying that there was a very short hallway between the house and the living room, like an entrance of sorts.

-"Honey... Did you just make a water ball and made it explode?" Asked Freya, with eyes that showed amazement.

-"hehe, you catch anything magic pretty quick*pat*." I complimented Freya as I patted her head.

-"Hmpf! Who said you can pet me?" Pouted, Freya, but she couldn't hide her smiled.

-"Hehe~ you made me fall for you again and so hard at that too earlier. Then you start calling me honey too. Be grateful I'm only doing this much. *Chuckle*" I told her with a wide grin on my face, "Come, let 's check the inside." I concluded as I left her behind blushing and entered the house again.

-'I swear she might kill me with all of her cuteness without realizing it.' I mused to myself.

-"You're too unfair Chill! You can't flirt with me out of nowhere." She said as she followed me and then mattered in a low voice, "my heart can't handle it..."

-"*Whistle*" I just whistled at the now drenched look of the room. 'maybe It was too much?' I thought.

-"Damn that's a lot of damage." Said Freya and I burst out laughing.

-"Why are laughing?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

-"You just look so funny when you curse. Pfft-hahaha" and because she reminded me of some tape guy who used to say that.

-"Bleh!" She pointed out her tongue at me in annoyance then added, "but still, that's a lot of water, I don't think I can conjure this much." She said and I was suprised.

-"Wait, you can conjure water?" I asked.

-"Of course I can. I am an Ice mage but that doesn't mean I can't use other elements, it's just that my affinity is so bad with them. Also, the water that I can conjure is melted Ice, so it's cold." She pointed out and I pondered her words

-'Hmm, VI do you think she can gain water manipulation if I help her practice controlling water?'

-ping-[Analysing... Highly Possibility of succeeding ]

-"Honey? You're making that smug face, again."

-"Oh? Nevermind. How about it we have some fun while cleaning?" I asked Freya.

-"Oh? What do you want to do?" She asked, ears and tail perking up.

-"Hmm how about you wash the rooms with your water and l handle the drying?" I asked her, but what I did not add was that I'll be doing a small experiment.

-"Sure, but my Mana pool is not as big as yours so we'll have to go slowly." She said.

-"I don't mind, just spending time with you is enjoyable for me." I told her with a goofy smile.

-"Fine fine you dork." She said and started conjuring water but still managed to add, "me too."

-"hehe..."

...

Freya was sweating as she sat down on the floor and rested her back on the wall.

They just finished washing the last room in the house, which Chill said will be the bedroom. She also noticed how he said the bedroom and not his bedroom. It made her Giggle mentally because he was acting like a maiden in love.

Nonetheless, Freya washed all the house and Chill dried it. It was an extremely tiring task for her because she could control cold water but for some reason it felt harder to control every time she conjured it in a new room and by the time they reached the bedroom she was so exhausted she just sat down on the floor.

-'Why did controlling my water become harder.'

-"Thanks for your hard work babe." Told her Chill as he sat down right next to her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders for her neck to rest at.

-"You're welcome." She told him as she rested her head on his shoulder, "I am sweating a lot tho, maybe you shouldn't-" she tried to say but he placed his big hand on her mouth, she felt his warm hand on her face and just closed her eyes.

-"I love you no matter how you look," He said and she felt fuzzy on the inside, "besides, you look really sexy now..." He added and she just rolled her closed eyes on him.

-"Ugh, you had to ruin it." She pointed out annoyedly. But she still blushed.

-'I feel just so happy every time he compliment me, I never expected I'd feel my heart race because a man said I'm sexy.' thought to herself.

-"By the way Freya, don't you want your pay for helping me?" He asked, and she moved her head and looked at him, she saw the smug face he was making earlier, the one he made yesterday when he created his Ice Board. That made her both curious and excited because Freya loved magic.

-"What kind of pay?" She asked

-"You wouldn't get this excited if it wasn't magic related, how did you know?" He asked her, arm still wrapped around her.

-"You make that smug face when you discover something about magic.*giggle*" she giggled at him.

-"Tsk," He said in annoyance but his hand showed he thought outherwise because it was gently playing with her hair, she found it cute and then he continued, "Anyway, try lifting this water." He told her as a bucket popped infront of Freya and he filled it hot water.

-"I told you I can only controll cold water, one that I conjured too. This one is not mine and it's hot even." She told him but contrary to her expectations his face grew a wide grin.

-"Hehe just try, what will you lose?" He said as he held her hand and pointed it at the water bucket.

-"*sigh* fine." She sighed and accepted.

-'I don't know what's he thinking about, besides-' her thoughts were cut short because the hot water floated in an orb above the bucket then fell straight back in.

-"What?!" She exclaimed and tried to jump in suprise but his firm hand was still around her.

-"Hehehe... How do you like your pay?" He asked and she just stared at the water bucket .

...

I just sat there, next to Freya, my hand around her shoulders as I played with her hair, it was really silky smooth.

-"How?" Asked Freya after she lifted the hot water inside the bucket a couple of times.

She was so surprised when she managed to manipulate the hot water the first time she tried to jump up but I held her in place.

She was suprised because Freya had no water manipulation skill, true she was an ice mage and ice is water but it still another state of water, so the most she could do was conjure cold water, barely a degree away from freezing and control it to some extent.

But what I have been doing while we cleared my new house was that every time Freya conjured cold water I'd raise the temperature around it a few degrees. And by the time we reached the bedroom her water was no longer cold, it was a room temperature one.

That was the reason she was sweating so much, because while the water was still hers and she could control it, it was modified by an external force and that must have had a toll on her, she did not know that though as water had no color no matter the temperature.

-"You have water manipulation now." I told her with a warm smile as I kept playing with hair.

-"What? How?" She asked, her eyes full of confusion and I just chuckled.

-"You felt the water harder to control every time we changed rooms didn't you?" I asked and she just nodded, "that's because I was raising it's temperature as you controlled it." I told her with an apologetic look for having played her.

-"Why?" She asked, more surprised than annoyed but she answered herself.

-"D-don't tell me..." She asked as she made the hot water rise and drop again. I could see her ears perk up as she came to a realisation.

Indeed, my little experiment worked and just when we finished cleaning all the house I got prompted by VI.

-ping-[Target Unlocked New Skill! Water Manipulation]

Was said prompt which proved my theory, that everyone can learn new magic skills, the only difference is the difficulty that increases exponentially with the decrease of Magic Affinity.

Freya stopped after a few more tries at the water bucket and cuddled even closer to me, her tail wrapped from behind her and around both our legs as she spoke.

-"Thanks, honey. You don't know how hard it is to get a new skill." She said in the sweetest voice I ever heard, which made it all feel worth it.

-"*Chuckle* it just proved a theory I had in mind too," I told her and she looked at me with eyes that said 'plesse continue', "everyone can learn new magic skills if they have enough Mana, their magic affinity just makes things either harder or easier."

Freya's tail waved excitedly as she spoke,

-"If I remember right my magic affinity was..." She wanted to finish the sentence but I did for her.

-"Is 5/10. Mine is 8/10 which means, by comparison, you can learn a lot of new magic with some effort, babe." I told her in an excited voice and she gave me a grin from ear to ear.

-"hehe, you'll have to teach me everything you know, you hear me?" She said as she circled her fingers across my heart.

-"I was going to even if you didn't ask, but please stop what you're doing or-" I tried to speak but she interjected.

-"Or what?" She grinned as she continued to tease me with her fingers on my heart.

-'Fuck I feel like I'm melting' i tought as I spoke:

-"Or I might kiss you, atleast. I'm a man you know? It's already hard enough controlling myself around. We are still a new couple and-" I started speaking left and right but she just shut me up with her hand, then went up on her knees and held my head with her delicate hands.

-"You love me, right?" I gave her a nod and she continued, "and I love you back, who cares about if it was for a day or a year." She said with a beet red face then closed her eyes and... Kissed me?

-'I-who-whay' my thoughts went haywire as she gave me a sweet kiss, it was my first kiss and it felt so good that my heart went overdrive.

-"I hope you're happy now," She said as she stood up with the back of her hand on her lips and looked away, "it was my first kiss, too."

Her voice was shaky and so low I didn't know how I heard it, but there was only one clear thought in the mess of my brain at the moment.

-'I want to kiss her, again.' I told myself as I grabbed her other hand when she turned away to walk out of the room, but I wasn't letting her go, not after she made me cry my heart out to hear earlier and now kissed me and made such an adorable face.

I used her hand to both pull myself up and stood, and to turn her around and back into my embrace.

-"Wha-what are you doi-mmh!" She tried asking but I just had one hand around her waist, while I held her chin with the other and kissed her almost immediately.

She suprised and her eyes turned teary for a second but then we both closed our eyes and kissed. It was the second time for both of us so it was done better. I gave her a deep kiss and she responded with kind, a few seconds later however she pushed at my chest and I let go of the kiss but not her waist.

-"Hah... What happened to you all of a sudden."

-"You can't tell me all that and expect me to remain collected." I said as I pulled her back for another kiss.

-"Mmh!, mmhf, hah , sto-mmh!" I kissed her again and after we nearly ran out of breath I released her for just a second before giving her another kiss.

This time she was more active as she held my head and back with her arms and kissed me deeply, then forced her tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues intertwined for a couple of seconds and I felt her bosom push agaisnt mine, it was just such a heavenly kiss I thought I might pass out but then she pulled out and her chest rose and dropped with every breath as she spoke.

-"I swear I don't know how you make me do and say those things," She took a deep breath as she moved her hands around mine that were now both holding her waist and continued, "are you satisfied now or do you need me to splash you with cold water?*giggle*" She asked with a giggle and I only managed to calm down because I realized her hands were shaking a little and her face was still as red as a tomato.

-"You realize you're saying that with a beet red face?" I asked her with a smug face but shaky voice as I was also still pretty nervous, she tried to look away but I just pushed her closer into a hug.

-"Your heartbeat is all over the place, were my lips this good?" She asked, her head on my heart, or more correctly a bit under my shoulders as she was just 10cm shorter than me, I felt her ears twitching excitedly as they brushed on my face.

-"It was my first kiss too, so how do you think it felt?" I answered her with a question.

-"It felt great," She said in a low voice but I saw her tail wave left to right when she knew it was my first kiss too.

-"Mhm." Was my only reply as we just hugged in silence.

It took us both 5minutes to calm down and let go of the hug, I patted her back slightly and she spoke,

-"Will you place the furniture now, or wanna eat lunch first." She asked and the answer came as both our stomachs grumbled.

-"Aha," I scratched my head and extend the other to her, which she took with a smile, "I'll never say no if you're cooking, even if it turns out to be bricks."

-"Mhm!" She beamed at me and asked, "How about bacon and eggs with bread?"

-"Sounds goods." I told her as we went back downstairs and to her house, holding hands.

I was sure that our bond just became stronger. As the woman who appeared to be cold on the outside looked at me with such genuine love and care in her eyes.

0