(RAW)25-
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch25

...

Freya made lunch in record time, placed the plates on the table for her and her lover and sat down to eat.

-"I don't know if it's because I'm in love but every time I eat your food it just tastes so good." Pointed out Chill after he took a bite of the bacon and eggs.

-"*Chuckle* Big sis always said I'm good cook but hearing you say it makes me feel so proud." Told him Freya with a bright smile.

-'I feel so much better when I tell him how I feel and he gives me such a bright smile.' thought Freya to herself.

-"What are you thinking about that's making you smile like that, babe?" Asked Chill as he continued eating.

-"Mmm, " She wiped some bread stuck on her face and spoke, "I was just thinking that it feels good to-" she did not manage to continue as Chill Finished the sentence.

-"To Speak our minds out loud yeah? " She nodded at him enthusiastically and he chuckled, "*Chuckle* It really is a lot better than all other couples that date for like months to just confess their love, I mean look we already..." He wanted to continue but turned silent, Freya was confused but quickly realized why as they both turned red.

-"Haha..." They both laughed awkwardly and continued eating.

-'I can't believe I was the one to kiss him,' thought Freya, blushing slightly, 'And I did that with my tongue too... But he kept kissing me and I felt my head become light... ' the more she remembered how he kissed her and how she slid her tongue inside his mouth the more red she became , and her tail was already hiding her face.

...

I just ate my food in silence as Freya seemed to be thinking about our earlier kissing because she turned redder by the second and her tail did what it always does and hid her face.

Lunch passed quietly, it was around 1 pm now and we both calmed down.

-"Why don't use your new skill on the dishes?" I asked Freya who placed the dishes in the built-in sink.

-"Mhm!" She give me a quick nod and conjured hot water, a bit of steam rose as she started rinsing the dishes with a piece of clothes.

-"What are you doing?" She asked me slightly suprised as I hugged her from behind and placed my chin on her shoulder.

-"Getting a quick desert." I told her a smug face and she raised an eyebrow.

-"What do you want?" She asked as she finished washing the dishes and turned around to look at me. she did not ,however, remove my hands from around her.

-"Just a kiss, nothing too big." I told her with the best puppy eyes I could muster.

-"Y-you... We just kissed earlier and-" she got flustered and started talking but I interjected.

-"Fine, nevermind then. let's go check my furniture." I told her and wanted to let go of her hands but she stopped me.

-"just a quick kiss o-okay?" She said as she moved forward and gave a quick kiss.

-"hehe~" I smiled after she let go and grinned at her from ear to ear.

-"Dumbass." She said as she gave me a light punch on the chest then hurried away, she was clearly embarrassed but I could see her tail wiggling happily.

-"Let's go." I said as I followed behind her.

...

-"Those box sofas are really nice, and everything nice else too, I didn't know you liked the color blue too." Told me Freya, lying on the sofa adjacent to mine. I had the two of them placed in the corner with the table on it and we were each lying on one.

-"*Chuckle* I like it among many colors, but I just picked over red because I thought it would look better with you." I told her.

-"Who buys their furniture for a reason like that?" She rolled her eyes but her blush was apparent on her face.

-"What? It's a good reason, because you'll be coming over a lot, will you not?" I asked her with a smug face.

-"Mhm," She played with her tail and continued, "I will. What should we do now?" She asked as she stood up, came over to me, squatted infront of my face and continued, "Surely you're not thinking about just kissing me all day are you?" She teased as she placed her fingers on my lips.

-"Woman, I am thinking of doing much more to you." I told her as I bit one of her fingers.

-"Kya!~" She stood back up and screamed, half suprised and half joking but I saw it in her eyes, just for a split second, a hint of lust that disappeared quickly.

-'heh... It's good that I'm not the only who enjoyed our kiss, just how will she look at me with horny eyes I wonder...' I was starting to get lost in my fantasies but Freya's voice stopped me.

-"Are you done with your fantasies?*Giggle* Because you haven't answered my question yet." She said.

-"Sorry, I was daydreaming about you," I told her as I stood up and answered her with my own question, "Why did you stop adventuring?"

-"How's that related? Besides, I told you already, I did not find someone to form a party with and- " she stopped herself and frowned, but when she saw my wide smile she held my hands and spoke brightly:

-"But I have you now!!" She looked at me with sparkly eyes and I felt a bit bad when I thought her an introvert, maybe she was really bored at home all day.

-"I have you too, babe." I told her with a gentle smile as I rubbed my thumbs on her hand.

-"But, are you sure? You just fought to death and-" she wanted to continue but I stopped her.

-'I won't care about any of that I'd you look at me with such caring eyes.' I thought tomyself and spoke.

-"I just want to make you happy, Freya, to repay those eyes of yours that started looking at me with such care." I paused for a moment and she lowered her head, flustered, "Besides, Lucy told me to keep you happy, and I'll definitely comply." I finished as I moved her hands around my waist then held her head with both of my hands.

-"Mhm," She just Stayed silent, blushing but looking me in the eye with her sapphire eyes.

-"I swear, Freya, your eyes are so mesmerizing to me," I said In a low voice as I touched her forehead with mine and looked back in her eyes.

-"Y-your eyes too, I..." She blinked twice and muttered, "I just want to eat them."

And with that we kissed deeply, this time we kept looking at each other through it, her eyes turned a bit watery and mine flared hunger for her.

She noticed the lust in my eyes and kissed me even stronger as she tightened her grip around me.

-"Mmh!" She moaned slightly as I pushed my tongue into hers this time. She engulfed it with hers and after a few seconds I pulled back and we breathed air in.

-"I want to make you happy too, honey." She said in a honeyed voice as she held my hands, placing them around her waist and then she moved her own around my shoulders as she closed in and kissed me back, with her tongue directly pushing inside mine, she was more aggressive this time as her tongue dominated mine.

She stopped and pulled out and when I opened my eyes there was saliva connecting both our mouths together, we both had an unsteady breathe and she looked me in the eye and directly as she played with my hair.

-"This is all new to me and I feel so happy when I'm with you." She told me as her tail wiggled happily.

-"You are my first true love too" I replied as I released her from our hug and held her right hand with my left one and asked, "How about we buy matching adventuring clothes and get an easy quest. I never asked what your rank is by the way." I told her.

-"I'm D-rank but what are you honey? Matching clothes really? Are a kid? *Giggle*" She laughed at me but did not reject the idea.

-"No I just don't want anyone to look at you with funny eyes. just so you know, if you hate perverted men then I'm extremely jealous." I told her as i held her hand tighter.

-"*Giggle* Oh? What will you do if an A rank at his eyes in me?" She placed her slender forefinger on my chest, but she still blushed, probably because she felt my hand start squeezing hers.

-"Hmpf! I'll freeze his dick and run, so what if he's A rank?" I rebuked then we both laughed at how stupid what I just said sounded.

-"If We're going to buy matching attire I'd want them hooded. Lark should have that " She said as she moved and pulled me by hand from behind then added, "Let's go, Big guy *giggle*"

...

Lucy was just sitting behind her desk, bored, as it seemed today there wasn't a lot of people in the guild. She did not have any extra work as she told the lovebirds earlier over breakfast, Lucy just wanted to give them some space.

She knew how important this was for her sister, because she never saw her this happy, her blue eyes just sparkled when she talked to her about Chill or when he was teasing her.

That was why she did not find it strange that they progressed their relationship so fast, like literally just 2 days, and they were acting like a bickering old couple.

-"*sigh*" She just sighed and shook her head.

-"What's wrong Lucy? You came pretty early rodsy." Asked her Tom.

-"You remember that Chill guy?"

-"Hmm, the young calm Lad, level 3 F-rank. What about him? "

-"Everything... " Started talking, Lucy. She teased Tom most of the time but he was like a caring uncle for her who always listenned to her. Atleast at work.

-"*whistle* I don't know what's more impressive, the fact that he's such an impressive mage at this young age or the fact that he managed to make your sister fall for him."

-"I know right? *Sigh* who'd have thought my Freya would fall in love this fast... Atleast Chill's a good guy."

-"Hahaha " Laughed heartily Tom, "You talk like a mother more than a sister, but I agree that the lad is good. After all you just told me he seems like he'll take care of her."

-"Yeah... Now I'm single. *Sigh*" Sighed Lucy.

-"Hoho, look who's there." Pointed out Tom.

Lucy looked over and was just shocked. Because she saw Freya enter the guild, holding Chill's hand as they made their way to the quests board. What shocked was not the holding hands part it was that Freya got out of the house and came to the guild.

...

Freya felt like a little girl as she walked behind Chill who was holding her hand, their fingers interlocked with each other.

She felt like that because her heart was calm and relaxed and she felt like if she kept holding the hand of her lover noting would go wrong, and that was true because when she looked away from his firm but gentle handle she saw some men shoot her some glances, something she never liked which she prefers to stay at home, but their eyes quickly shifted to the Tall and fit man who was walking with his staff in his other hand and had a serious face on, that alone scared all those that had any ideas and they just carried on with what they were doing.

-'Is this the effect of love? All I can think of is his hand holding mine at the moment'

-"Freya, you ok?" Asked her Chill in a worried voice.

-"I'm fine, thanks." She said as she looked at him but he stopped and said,

-"Then walk next to me not behind me, your my girlfriend not my little sister." He said as he started walking again.

-"Mhm!" She nodded and picked up her pace, walking close by to him. She was walking next to the buildings and he sheltered her with his manly body, it made her heart flutter somehow.

-'I can tell he is the possessive type, not that I hate it.' she thought to herself when he shot a few glares and frowns at some people that stared at her for too long, which she figured was like 2 seconds according to his glares.

-" I already feel safe with you glaring at all those people *giggle*" she teased him and he relaxed his eyebrows and gave her a goofy smile, the fast change in personality made her Giggle even more.

-"We're here." He said after a 20minutr walk.

-"Thanks, Chill." She thanked him as he opened the door to lark's shop for her.

-"Welcome~ Oh!" Welcomed the customers Lark but was clearly suprised when he saw both her and Chill, who was infront of her now.

-"Hello Lark," Greeted him Chill as he moved closer to the man and shared a handshake with him.

-"Chill, my son. I see you got yourself a lady, it seems mages do stick together indeed." Said Lark as he laughed heartily and then turned towards Freya, "Freya, my girl it's nice seeing you too." He greeted her and she nodded at him. That was her natural response towards most people.

-"Let me guess, you young ones want matching gear?" Asked Lark which got him a suprised look from both lovers.

-"You catch quickly Lark, so I want us something to last for a long time so keep that in mind and I'm not looking for what's cheap today." Said Chill in a serious voice.

-'Seems he got skills in business too, thought Freya to herself as she saw the change of attitude in her boyfriend's face.

-"Hmm,... Let me go get some nice gear from the back room. I don't assume you need weapons as I see your both still using what I sold you. I'll be back in a minute." Said Lark as he moved to the back of his shop.

-"You're more experienced than me Freya, so pick whatever you want us both to wear." Told her Chill with a smile.

-"Are you flexing you money? I'll pay for myself." Raised an eyebrow and told him, Freya.

-"Of course, not. When your with me I'll pay and don't think of refusing. it's a matter of principle." Refuted Chill in a firm and aasertive tone.

-'How cute' thought Freya to herself and nodded at him, how could she say no when he look at her with such resolved eyes?

-"Alright you youngsters, check those out." Said Lark as he came back dragging a dozen of different sets of gear placed in a cart.

-"She'll do the picking." Said Chill as he pointed at her, and she went over to check all the gear.

...

0