(RAW)27-
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch27

...

Freya hugged Chill with both hands as she sat behind him on the Ice board and he made a low laugh, like he always does when he's amused by something.

-'That laugh of his is very short and low, but it's better than those that fake laugh at everything.' Thought to herself Freya as she rested her head on his shoulder and listened to his heartbeat.

-"Listening to my heart?" He asked as he saw her ears flicker.

-"Yeah, you know what it's saying?" She asked him and he after he asked what she replied, "it's saying 'Freya, I love you.' *giggle*" She told him and blushed as she giggled.

-'I can't believe I'm saying such stupid things now, is this what a maiden in love that they speak of is?' she thought to herself and hugged her harder when she heard his heartbeat go up a pace.

-"I think it keeps beating just to tell you that, Babe." He told her and she felt his heart beat even faster, then he added, "just let go of the hug when we reach Town, I don't want people talking, not that I care but still. Oh also put your hood on too, the guards at the southern babe are single horny bastards." He finished and his heartbeat sped up another notch.

-"Alright, possessive guy~ *chuckle*" She told him and he looked at her guilty.

-"I'm sorry Freya, I just love you a lot really. I try and work on it." He said apologetically.

-'He's just so cute I want to eat him and those black eyes of his' thought to herself, Freya.

-"No need, honey. I love that about you too. *Giggled*" she told him and continued listening to his heart as they started hovering towards town.

-'He says all kinds of sweet things to me with such a straight face, but his heart seems to beat faster every time he does,' she thought to herself as she kept hearing his heartbeat, now more steady and at peace, 'I think he gets as nervous as I do when he flirts with me, but he doesn't show it on his face. well unless I act more aggressive.' mused over the idea as she felt her love for him grew even stronger.

...

We stopped by the guild and directly left after we informed Lucy that we're back and okay.

Then I suggested that Freya and Lucy have dinner at my house today, in celebration. I ,of course,told Freya to cook, shamelessly, as I really liked her cooking and she just giggled at me. then she took me all around town as we bought all kinds of grocery.

I had also told Freya about her skills descriptions, as I had most of them and promised to explain how I detected the stone boar later, as I planned to try and teach her the technique , but did not know how as what I did was leave everything to VI who processed the data and made it tangible as a minimap.

We went back home by around 5 pm, so after I checked on Charlie who was still in Freya's garden I went inside. I had told him with our mental link to not leave the garden and he understood, as animals knew the concept of territory, that and Charlie was still a kid hamster so he was quite obedient.

-"Take out all the grocery on the kitchen table, I'll wash them for you." Suggested Freya and I complied.

I took out a lot of fresh vegetables, fruits and meat on the table and Freya started washing what should be washed and freezing what should be frozen.

-"I'll go take a bath, consider the house yours meanwhile." I told her and after she nodded I headed towards the Bathroom. We moved a lot and sweated when we were in the forest, as it took us quite some time to find the 2 boars, and a bath could help me relax.

...

-"That's the life..." I said as I relaxed myself inside my new Tub I had filled with hot water.

-'I kissed Freya... Hehe... ' I started remembering how Freya and I kissed.

-'That tongue of hers was so passionate the second time she did it too...' I recalled and my dick shot out of the water, clearly it for hard as Freya was already extremely hot, and she kissed me with such passion...

-"hah!" I exhaled some air as I started stroking my dick, I needed to relieve myself or I might do something I'd regret to Freya later. I wanted to have her so baldy but the fear of loosing her was stronger, that is if I was not super horny.

But just as I started stroking my deck I heard that sweet voice of her coming from behind me.

-"H-hey honey, can I wash your hair?" She asked Mez still standing at the door. Thank goodness the bathroom was cold and thus got filled with steam as a result of the hot water in tub or else she might have seen me naked and hard at that too.

-"Wha-Why are you here?" I asked her as I conjured a thick ice wall between my tub and the door and filled the room with even more steam.

-'Why is she here?' I started racking my brain for an answer but she said in a worried voice.

-"I just wanted to help you wash your hair, are you okay tho? Why did you make this thick Ice wall and there is even more steam now..." She said with a voice so worried it made me relax a bit, just a bit.

-"I-I'm naked Freya!" I told her with a cracked voice. I was not flustered like small kids, well maybe a little, as I was more panicked because in my first life I had a lot of health issues and let's just say my body was not the best looking, so I was always sensitive about people seeing me naked, even my own parents didn't see me naked when I was changing clothes or taking a bath, and I also did not visit the publich beaches for that reason.

-"Oh? But you're in the tub and there is a lot of steam honey," She said and she then added, "Don't worry tho I'm fully clothed, I just want to wash your hair nothing else." She said with a tinge of both worry and amusement.

-'Calm down Chill!' I thought to myself as I sat back down in the tub, 'I have a new Body now, and she just wants to help wash my hair, I shouldn't refuse because it seems important to her.' I calmed myself down as I started melting the ice wall and reducing the stream enough so she could walk in.

-"Alright, sorry babe I was just suprised." I told her as I condensed steam in the tub so she could not see under the water, my dick was no longer an excalibur as the earlier suprise was like cold water to my horny self.

-"It's fine honey." She said as she got a stool and sat behind my tub then she looked at me from behind my head, making sure she held her long silky hair and smiled,

-"Just relax okay?" She told and after I nodded she conjured hot Water and splashed it on my hair, making sure it stayed out of my face.

-"I'll rub your head know, don't be surprised." She told me in such a caring tone I forfot all my earlier panick as she rubbed one of the soaps I had bought on her hand and the plunged her 10 slender finger intocmy hair and started moving them gently.

-"Hah..." I exhaled air and all my body relaxed immediately after she started scratching my head, now filled with soap foam.

-"*Chuckle* I'm happy you've relaxed, " she said in a soft tone, " mind if I talk?" She then asked me.

-"I'm all ears babe." I told her as I enjoyed the sensation of her fingers running through my wet hair.

-"Mhm," She took a moment but then started speaking, "I am adopted rather thsn being raised with my real parents. That's why Lucy is a cat-kin and I'm a wokf-kin. My parents were apparently adventures, my mother died after giving birth to me, " she paused for a second, "and my father died a few months after that while on a quest so their friends, Lucy's parents, adopted me when I was just 7 months old and Lucy became my Big sis ever since." She said in a slightly teary voice.

-"I'm sorry, I didn't know babe " I told her apologetically but she just continued washing my hair.

-"Don't be, I know you didn't ask because you didn't want to bother me," she told me in a warm loving voice, "So, while they were good people, Lucy's parents, they never showed me true Love because I was just not their kid, I even heard them sometimes argue about sending me away when I was little," She continued speaking slowly this time, "But I really didn't mind, as they were not my parents either. Lucy on the other hand, always loved me and cared for me, I never did something great for her but she just always protected me when we were little," she spoke in an emotional voice more intense than before, "she even got me my first book, she worked hard as an adventurer back then and gifted me a book about magic, after that I fell in love with magic, ice magic more so." She told me and started washing my hair with water, as she was getting finished.

-"Lucy is such a nice sister to have. And I'm sure your parents watch over you, that's what I believe in." I told her, trying to help feel a little better...

-"I think that too," She said slightly less emotional, "Anyway, Lucy's parents died a few years ago and we moved to our current house, Lucy kept caring for even when I just quit adventuring and did nothing but stay home, she never complained, well not untill we met you, she started telling me about all kinds of thing like how I should behave or what to wear... But yeah, I just wanted to tell you that. Sorry if I ruined your bath." She said apologetically at the end but I just held her hands which were now just fiddling with my hair as she finished washing it.

-"You ruined nothing, babe. I just love you more now that's all." I told her as I rubbed her hands gently and she just chuckled.

-"Yeah? Well I'll wait for you outside to finish." She said as she stood up to leavet, "Your chest is so hot by the way *giggle*" She said just as she closed the door and went away.

-"You can't say that and leave..." I muttered to myself as I got a boner again, but I didn't do the deed as I was still affected by her story, it was sad in a way and made me realize that not being able to see my parents but having them alive is still a lot better then not knowing how they even looked because they died when I was an enfant.

I stood up and dried myself off, then started wearing some causal clothes.

...

Freya went out of the bathroom after she told Chill about herself and her childhood and she felt she might cry but managed to hold it in.

-'I'm glad I told him but I feel like I might cry at any moment, maybe I should go home? But I promised I'd cook for him.' she thought to herself, lost in a dilemma.

-'I'll just go home and come back when it's time for dinner.' she finally decided and stood up but just as she was about to leave, Chill's voice stopped her.

-"Wait." He said in a firm voice, it made her panick.

-'Did I scare him with my story? He was really surprised when I entered the bath, maybe he didn't like being interrupted.'

-"Come sit for a moment before you leave." He said as he sat down on one of the 2 sofas and pattet near him for her to come sir.

-'What's this about? Why is he so serious all of a sudden.' she felt her heart tighten and she tensed up, but she still went and sat next to him.

-"Now, lie on my lap." He ordered her with such a firm voice that she did it without realizing it.

-'Waut why did I lie down and placed my head on his lap?' she thought to herself, realising how his order and his tone contradicted each other, but she couldn't go back up as he he placed his hand on her head and held of her hands with his other one.

-"You are not alone, Freya." He started speaking but with such a gentle and caring tone Freya did not know if the the previous way he spoke was just an illusion.

-"You have Lucy and now you have me. So I'll be next to you, support you and help carry your worries and ease your burdens." He told her as he looked her in the eye, her head was was upward facing him so it wasn't hard, " So you can also cry on my shoulder, Freya, like I did this morning. Or something like that" He gave her a soft smile as he picked her hand up and kissed it then played with her hair.

-"*Sob*I-I*Sob*" She wanted to talk, but couldn't and he just placed his hand on her mouth.

-"No need for talk just do what you want." He said and she immediately turned her head towards his chest, hugged him from behind and started crying.

-"I was lying! I really*sob* wanted to see my mom and dad! And not just Lucy's*sob* parents!" She told him as she started crying even harder.

-"I'm sure you do, my love." He called her his love for the first time as he caressed her head gently and the way he said it was filled with love that Freya felt it was her father speaking to her through him so she sobbed, and cried even harder and her tears started drenching his shirt.

-"I love Lucy so much too! *Sob* but I'm such a failure of a sister*sob*" he interrupted her here .

-"You know that's not true, Freya. You take of the house and cook every day, you make her work worth the effort and you know that." He td her, this time with a caring voice yet a firm one and she continued crying as she hugged him even harder, because she felt Lucy would tell her something Like that, If she was not teasing her all the time.

And so Freya cried and cried and cried. She kept at it for a few hours.

...

Lucy came back home around 8 pm, but when she didn't see Freya in the house and the windows of Chill's Living room lit up she chuckled and went there.

When she came closer to knock on the door, it opened by itself, or atleast it looked it it. She knew Chill had Telekinesis so she just rolled her eyes.

-"Show off. Hey Freya!-" She tried to call for her sister but then Chill voice came in

-"Hush! Keep it down!" He shouted yet whispered? It was like a loud whisper and Lucy was worried was so she hurried in to the living room.

-"Oh? Something happened?" asked, Lucy, as she came inside and saw Her little sister sleeping on Chill's lap like a baby deep in sleep.

-"Nothing, I think it was just a long day for her." He reassured as he waved his hand, "I made dinner if you're hungry." He said, still whispering, and plates came floating in from the kitchen and landed on the table.

-"Oh? How did you cook with the current... Situation." She asked him, but she clearly noticed the amateurish dinner as it was just a cooked piece of beef with a badly prepared salad.

-"I just practiced cooking with Telekinesis," He shrugged and continued, "I had a few hours to work with." He concluded as he placed his hand back on Freya's face and the latter just seemed to sleep even more soundly.

-"I guess I'll quickly and take her home." Told him Lucy as she sat down on the other side and began to eat, in big bites.

5 minutes later she was carrying her sister and moving towards the door, Freya just doing to her like a baby and continued sleeping.

-"Are you sure you don't need help?" Asked Her Chill, clearly worried by his tone.

-"I'm sure you saw my level already I can carry her no problem, just come open our House door." She asked him and he complied.

-"Thanks, Chill.I mean for Listening to her." She thanked him when they reached her house as Lucy was sharp and saw his shirt which seemed to have been drenched then dried off, she knew her sister must have told him something that made her cry, and by running through some thoughts, Lucy knew her little Freya must have told Chill about her parents, her real ones. As that subject made her cry, because Lucy knew she wanted to see them and never really liked her adoptive parents, Lucy's parents, because they didn't care much for her. But Lucy loved Little Freya back from when she first met her.

So she knew what telling Chill about it meant for her little sister, it meant that she trusted him completely and moved him deeply,that's why she thanked him. Because he listenned to her. Lucy's clearly has no idea what happened in the morning after she left for work.

-"I should be thanking her Lucy, Freya was and is like a beacon for my life." He said in a honest voice, as he always does,"Oh, she said she loves you too *chuckle*" He added and chuckled as he waved his hand and went back home.

Lucy closed the door and carried her sister to her bed, and after she covered her with the blanked she came close to her ears and spoke:

-"Hehe, Little Freya. I knew you were awake the moment I saw you lying in his lap. You might fool your boyfriend but you can't lie to big sis." She told her sister , who was apparently awake all that time and Chuckled.

-"Shut-up." Told her Freya in a low voice as she covered her head with the blanket.

-"Hehe... You enjoyed sleeping on his lap so much you couldn't wake up, or..." She teased her, Lucy, and added, " you were embarrassed and didn't know what to do? Poor Chill even tried to make dinner without waking you up.*giggle*"

-"Shup-up" she told her again, Freya, this time in a much more lower voice.

"alright sweetie, goodnight~ *giggle*" Laughed Lucy as she made it out of the room.

...

0