(RAW)28-
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH28

...

Freya woke up as early as 7 am. She just could sleep any longer as her brain kept playing what happened yesterday on loop.

-'Ugh... I cried my heart out to him, I want to find a hole and just bury myself in it!' thought Freya to herself as she recalled how she cried for hours to Chill yesterday.

-'But he was so gentle and caring... And I even pretended to be asleep.' she turned beet red and went back under the blanket like a little girl as she remembered how he kept her sleeping on his lap and caressed her head gently as she "slept".

Freya felt extremely happy and a little bit guilty. She was so happy because she knew he cared for her but how he just made sure to not move for hours yesterday so she could sleep, and even struggled to make food and eat it while she was asleep was so cute and adorable, Freya felt she could have just "woken" up and kissed him to death.

But she felt a bit guilty because a part of her wanted to trust Chill completely but couldn't, which was a part of the reason she pretended to sleep. It was first to check if he would do anything to her, she imagined he'd atleast fondle her breasts because he did glance at them from time to time, but averted his eyes like a scared kid, Freya found it adorable because she knew he was a man and was holding back just to keep her comfortable as he knew she hated scum.

But then again, after an hour or so passed he did nothing to her, nothing except for keeping his warm hand on her head and sometimes her face. It took extreme focus from Freya to not move when he touched her cheeks and wiped her tears away, but she her muscles still moved reflexive, thank goodness he didn't find it strange.

-'I wish he placed that big hand of his on my boobs' she thought to herself and immediately after dismissed the idea as plain stupidity.

She wanted, however, to go out of bed but her private part down there felt hot when thought about Chill acting like a pervert.

-"Mmh." She moaned in a very low voice as she found her right hand between her legs and rubbing her pussy from over her gown.

-'What am I doing? I just feel hot and fuzzy, is this what Big sis talked about being the other thing asked my period.' thought to herself Freya as her hand kept rubbing down there.

Here sister, Lucy, had teased her by explaining how sex work and how a woman and man both got needs a few years ago, and as expected she got a big reaction from Freya who still 16 at the time because she just screamed at her Big sister and ran to her room. After that both didn't mention it and Freya thought it might have been her sister's own way of teaching her about that stuff so just placed the thoughts to the back of her mind.

Now however she was with Chill and he was such a handsome and hot man and something inside Freya started taking over her hate for men, she didn't know why as she had no Lust before.

-'Is this what Chill means when he says he's holding back.' she thought to herself and realized she didn't want to hold back when she feels like that, in Freya's opinion it was better to feel good. But when she thought about how Lucy described how to 'Feel good' with a man she became beet red, her hand on the other hand was starting to go under pants. But a Squeak made her jump out of bed suprised and afraid that Lucy was watching her.

-"*Squeak*"

-"Ugh... It was you, Charlie. I forgot you're here." She spoke to the hamster who was sleeping under bed. For some reason Chill left it with her but she didn't mind, she found the little hamster cute and felt she might learn about her lover from it because it somehow sensed his emotions and connected with him. So she found the pet interesting and kept it here.

-"*Squeak*"

-"You want to go out I guess? I guess I'll go too." She said as she took a breath of air to calm herself down, opened her wardrobe and for the first time ever, Freya was lost as to what to wear.

-"Hmm, I wonder what should I wear to make him stare at me like he did yesterday.*Chuckle*" mused to herself Freya as she rummaged through all the different sets of clothing, mostly blue in color, but she found something interesting after a minute and wore it.

-"Come, Charlie let's go out." She said as she picked the hamster up.

...

-"Freya was so darn adorable yesterday, but man did I want to squeeze that nice ass of hers." I thought to myself, oblivious that the woman was thinking about me at the same time, I woke up early today, it was 7:15 am, as I just went to sleep after Lucy took her sister home yesterday.

-"Ugh... I want my gaming rig..." I told myself as I got out from bed, I slept early because it was fucking boring as hell without internet. Sure VI had my memory scanned but feeling and hearing a Physical keyboard and mouse clicks was just like music to my ears, and without the internet my only entertainment was watching all the shit I watched already because it was in my memory or Hang out with Freya.

Needless to say, I preferred the latter. So I just got out of bed, my boxers bulging like usual, I nodded as I took a sign of being healthy.

-'If your horny, your healthy.' was what a man of culture told me once.

-"VI, how does my lightning go through the air, shouldn't it be resistant to electricity?" I asked as I wore one of my day cloth and conjured lightning sparks around my hand, which didn't even hurt.

-ping-[Scanning... Analysing... Mana signatures detected, mixed with the electrical charge]

-"Huh, so my Mana is acting like a wire for the electrical charge, VI is it possible to generate electricity with it?" I asked, as electricity meant a lot to me, I was an introvert because life was convenient and here life is, well, less convenient. But magic and VI could help me advance the technology...

-ping-[Further input required ]

-"Hehe... Not impossible than." I smiled with interest, "VI, elaborate." I ordered and VI complied.

-ping-[Generating and storing electricity with a mana fuel source is highly possible, however, external help is needed ]

-"Interesting... Can I make that external help?"

-ping-[Memory Storage have all fundamental data required to produce and store electrical current from chemical or kinetic reactions reactions, further analysis and deep learning can produce required machinery. Designing a mana-to-electricity battery is possible with enough materials ]

VI finished the report and I felt like a kid the night before Christmas morning. Gemstones basically took Mana and conjured all sorts of magic. But what I was so happy about was the fact that I fucking paid attention in school when they taught us how electrical potential, intensity and how chemical or kinetic reactions can make electricity in both the physics and chemistry classes. I didn't like studying, but I always loved learning how we humans made all sorts of things so I used to also watch all kinds of videos online.

So With VI having scanned and stored most of my memories and it having a neural network I was now 100% certain that I could manufacture a simple electrical circuit, just a Mana convertor and maybe a gemstone to act as a lamp or something. Nothing fancy but a proof of concept was all it took for start-ups to, well, start up.

-"Imagine how nice it would be if I could have my own satellite and TV in a world without even radio frequency, or any modern technology at that, I'd be like peeping on the whole planet and no one would realize it,"I fantasized to myself, "I doubt anyone can detect radio waves as they are not magic related nor do they know what radio waves are or that they exist...hehehe"

-ping-[Set long term Objective?]

-"Nah, forget it. Something this big need me to have a more... Secluded location and be strong enough to protect my secrets. God told me to not destroy the world, he was joking but I'm sure showing the potential of electrical can have bad results on the world." I spoke to myself mostly, as VI did listen but was not a person, "giving fish to the poor will only make them go hungry later, you should teach them how to fish themselves and I don't plan on interfering with this world's progression. I just want to have a leisurely life, for myself and Freya, hopefully." I said and shook my head at my own big ideas.

-'Me influencing the world? Hah! I just want to research magic and have sex, lol' I laughed at my joke and went into the kitchen.

-"Hmm, I don't think if the Sisters are awake, what should I eat... "

-ping-[Level 18 Freya is moving. Chance of being awake: 90% ]

-"Interesting, guess I'll go check on her then, maybe she'll cook me something nice too*grumble* " I mused the idea as my stomach grumbled and I headed out.

I was in a plain runic and brown pants, both very loose as I liked my clothes comfy.

It's worth noting that I didn't notice Freya on the minimap because I had all my HUD elements turned off, I was not inside a game and I liked my vision clear, VI kept scanning my surroundings all the time tho as it was just a small amount of Mana.

VI pointed out that Freya was in the garden so I went to my own garden which was wider than theirs as my house was vertical and not horizontal thus my garden looped around my house.

-"These flowers are smell nice, don't you think so too?" Asked, Freya.

-"*Squeak*" squeaked at her Charlie.

I had my hands over the fence as I looked at the beauty who was sitting on the grass and planting the flowers I had bought her in the garden bed, she had her back to me so she didn't realize I was here.

-'Maybe I can mix them into the soap I bought? I got them without a scent.' I considered the idea as I went back to my house silently and grabbed some soap with Telekinesis.

-"This one looks the most beautiful." I heard her say as I went back outside and saw her smelling one of the red flowers, she looked so enchanting.

She was in a red one-piece dress hanging on her shoulders with 2 rectangular straps and going down all the way down to just above her, her thighs were visible because she was sitting with legs bent to one side. It was a simple dress but she looked so unreal.

-"Not as beautiful as you, babe." I said to Freya as I climbed over the fence and into her garden.

-"Kya!" She sprung up from surprise and turned beet red. I concluded she was more nervous than suprised because she turned red probably due to what happened yesterday.

-"Wha-Why are you awake?" She said as she hid the flower in her hand behind her back and blushes even more, her tail was excited tho.

-"*How can I sleep and miss such a lovely sight. *Chuckle*" I said as I came closer to her.

-"You look so lovely I just want to eat you, hehe..." I whispered in her ears and she just planted her head in my chest from embarrassment, she seemed more flustered that usual and her tail was even more excited than it usually is. I, of course, had no idea about what she was doing before Charlie interrupted her in bed earlier.

-"Good morning." She said in a low voice, her head still planted on my chest.

-"Let me take care of that for you." I said as I took the flower from her hand and moved it into my inventory.

-"I wanted to plant-Mmh!" she raised her head and tried to say but got silenced by my lips as I kissed her.

-"Good morning to you too." I told her with a grin after I kissed her, but apparently she was not satisfied.

-"Mhm," She just hummed and Held my Tnuic with both hands as she leaned upwards and kissed me.

-"Hah, what's wrong ba-" I tried to speak after she pulled out from the long kiss but she went in for another one.

-"Mhm!" Air went out of my nose as I opened my eyes and look at her face sticking so close to mine, her eyes were closed but she was blushing so hard one might think she was an innocent little girl, if not for the fact that her tongue was sticking inside my mouth and engulfing mine.

After a minute or so and a couple more kisses she finally let go and planted her head on my chest, both our breathing heavy.

-"You were so... aggressive I thought you're going to die soon and getting a last kiss or something." I told her as I placed a hand on her head and the other in her back.

-"I just wanted to thank you for yesterday," She said with a sweet voice that gave me diabetes, "do you like my dress?" She said after she stopped hugging me, clearly regaining her cool, and asked with expectantly.

-"Oh? Did you wear it for me?" I asked her, suprised, and after she confirmed it with smile a couldn't help myself but grin.

-'She's even wearing stuff for me now...he's I thought tomyself as I held her by the waist.

-"You look too enchanting in red, Blue gives you an elegant vibe while in red you look more..." I wondered how to say too seductive and she just placed her hands on my mouth.

-"No need to continue, I can see the answer in your eyes *Giggle*" She said as she giggled and I let go me.

-"I heard you say you liked their smell" I said, pointing out at the flowers, "I can try and make you some scented soap, if you want.*Grumble*" I offered as my stomach grumbled.

-"Really?! Scented soap is so expensive only nobles get it." She beamed and held my hand hand with both of hers," let me make you breakfast first, I'm sure that's why you came here*giggle*" She said as she pulled me along to her house and giggled

-"Use my kitchen, it's still early for Lucy to wake up, that way I can teach you about my detection magic too." I proposed as I stopped her in her tracks.

-"Oh? the day just started and you already made it better honey!*giggle" she giggled and continued, "either way we'll go through here, I can't climb fences with this dress, unlike you." She said and blushed slightly as her dressed swayed slightly by the wind.

-"Oh, there's no need for you to climb." I told her with a smug face as I pulled her back and lifted her up in a princess carry.

-"Kya!~" she screamed surprised, "Wa-what are you doing you dork!" She exclaimed and tried to get back down but I held her firmly from behind her shoulder and under the knees.

-"It's faster this way," I told her with a smug face, "And more fun." I added as I started moving towards the fence.

-"You can look smug as much you want, but You know?~" she said teasingly, "I can hear your heart beating loudly without having to even touch your chest*giggle*" she said and giggled at me.

-"Tsk, you better cook me something good." I told her annoyedly, but she laughed and placed her head on my chest, she obviously heard it beat even faster.

I reached the wooden fence, and I boosted myself above it with a temporary earth wall. Then jumoed back down.

-"Be more gentle please!" Shouted at me Freya as she hugged me fighter.

-"Hehe, you should watch what you say Freya or I might get the wrong idea." I told her as that last sentence, coupled with her current seductive look and breasts pressed against my chest did not help at all, it was good that she couldn't see my pants bulging.

-"Why?" She asked innocently.

-'Is she for real or is she messing with me?' I got annoyed a bit to be honest.

-"Because we are still a new couple, while kissing is good and all, I don't want to ruin what we have by jumping on you. Not yet at least." I told her casually as I closed my house's door behind me and took her to the kitchen, "do you get it now?" I asked after I placed her down and she looked confused for a second then she quickly lowered her head and held her tail with both hands.

-"Don't say such things so casually, dumbass." She said as she let go of her tail and gave me a light punch on the chest.

-"But you don't look bothered by it," I said as I held held her chin up and gave her a quick kiss, "you better hurry or I might eat you instead, hehe..." I said as I go of her and went back to the living room.

-'I am sure I saw a glint of lust in her eyes.' I mused to myself, because I never considered that she can also get horny too, and then I heard her call talk to herself in a low tone that I couldn't make heads or tails of.

...

0