(RAW)29-
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch29

...

Freya made launch with unparalleled speed. she made tea with one hand while the other grabbed bread, sliced it, boiled and egg with hot water she conjured then spread it inside of the egg with some lettuce and tomato she also cut with the same hand. All that took no longer than the egg took to boil.

She placed the sandwhich and the tea in table and called to Chill.

-"Ho-honey, you can c-come eat." She spoke or struggled to do so but he still heard her and came into the kitchen with a big smile on his face.

-"Thanks, hehe..." He told her as he sat down and started eating.

-"S-sure." She said as she sat down opposite to him.

-'ugh... I feel so nervous, ' thought Freya as she watched Chill eat happily, 'he said he'd jump at me with such a straight face, and I just wanted him to do so... Ugh'

-"I was really hungry, thanks for the food." Told her Chill with am honest smile that made her relax just a little bit.

-"You're welcome," Told him Freya, "honey." She muttered the last word as her brain was a mess now and calling him that did not help.

-'Chill is right, I don't want to ruin what have by rushing too much, but I just... ' thought Freya to herself, and he continued eating.

-'I want to see his naked chest again... ' thought Freya as she remembered his chest when she washed his hair yesterday and felt hot between her legs, so she just placed her hands on the table and laid her head above them. 'I can't let him notice, he'll tease me so hard I'd he know!' told herself as her tail moved between her legs.

-You ok? You can go lie down on the sofa I'd you want." Told her Chill in a worried voice that did not help with her... Predicament.

-'NO I'M NOT! I want you to look at me with more lust!' the screamed internally.

-"I'm fine just still sleepy a bit." Was what she said.

-"Oh? Alright then." He replied casually and started drinking his tea, sandwhich finished.

-'Ugh! What are you thinking Freya! Calm down' she reprimanded herself, ' I should think about magic' she told herself.

-"How about I make you some soap and then teach you about magic in the garden? The weather is nice today and fresh air would do us good." He suggested and Freya noticed the slight worry in his voice which made her feel worse, she was getting in heat and didn't know what to do.

-"Alright. I'll go there first." She told him as she stood up.

-'Some fresh will do me good. I don't know if he know what I'm feeling but him caring without even knowing is not helping in cooling me down.' she told herself as she left to his garden.

...

-'Huh... I don't know if they masturbated in the middle ages back on earth, but as much as I want to jump on Freya while she's like, it would be bad, I love her and I'm not a mindless scum like the bastards that made her quit adventuring... Damn horny medieval men.' I thought to myself. I finished drinking my tea about 2 minutes ago but I decided to give Freya some room.

What I didn't know, however, was that she was not on her period like I thought, but rather she was just horny. How could I think that such a cold beauty in public and a caring one in private could be horny thinking about me? I never had a sister so my perspective of women was always from a single angle, mine. And in my mind Freya was a perfect woman who loved me back and cared for me, how could she be horny?

-"VI, can I mix the flowers oil with the soap?" I asked VI as I moved to my bathroom and picked another soap, I thought I'd make her more than just one, she dressed in red today so I was sure she would like to have a variety in her scented soaps as well.

-ping-[Possible. Play soap making video from memory? ]

-"Hmm, no need. I'll experiment and have fun with her, maybe conjure some cold air too, that should cool her down." I told myself as I made it to the door.

A short walk and I was behind my house, the garden or more correctly a backyard, as there was no grass just dirt, was not very big, but small either, Freya was standing there leaning on the fence playing with her hair looking over at Charlie who was in her garden nubbin at some grass.

-"He just loves eating the stuff." I told her as I conjured air currents, discreetly, lowered their temperature and sent them her way.

-"Mhm, "She hummed as she turned and lookes at me, "I didn't know you could make soap too." She said pointing at the bucket in my hand, which had 2 soaps in it and the red flower I took from her earlier.

-"I never did, but Your boyfriend was educated from a small age about a lot of things." I told with a msug face as I took 2 stools out of my inventory and placed them for us to sit at.

-"Thanks" she said as she sat on one stool, "I didn't know you was the son of a noble, or was it your mentor?" She asked me with curious eyes as I sat down and placed the bucket between us.

-"Not really, normal people both of them." I shook my head and continued, "normal people with a lot of knowledge to share."

-"Yeah?" She replied but did not comment further, I liked that about her.

-"*Chuckle* I like how you Don't pry you know?" I told her as I picked up the flower in my hand, "my mother used to nag me all the time when I was little to... " I didn't want to say school as I just told her I wasn't a noble, "do all kinds of things, we had a lot of books so she just kept nagging me to read while I just wanted to play, Ugh..." I told her faking annoyance.

-"Well, thanks to your mother's nagging I get to have nice scented soap now *giggle*" She told me with a giggle, and she felt more relaxed.

-'seems my cold air is working.'

-"She sure was," I told her with a grin, "I'll make the first with this red flower, I'm no expert but I'll get the hang of it. So you could pick different flowers for the second soap." I told her as I removed the soaps from the bucket and gave the Freya, "Hold this," I told her then made made the flower hover over the bucket.

-"So I guess you'll squeeze it?" She asked with Interest and leaned a bit forward , looking at the flower, which was now all cramped on itself in a ball above the bucket.

-"That's the plan, get the oil, boil the soap, mix them and cool it back." I told her as I started squeezing the flower with Telekinesis but she stopped me.

-"I think it would be better to boil the soap first," She said, "The bucket made of wood that might dry the little oil you'll squeeze out of the flower " She pointed out and I felt dumb, I took it for granted that the bucket was sealed tight like a glass becker made of glass.

-"Right," I told her and she threw one soap in the bucket. "we need to make it melt and not burn so help me out ok?" I told her and she perked up.

-"Conjure hot water above the bucket and-" I tried to continue but she did instead.

-"And you place the soap instead and pull it into the bucket as it melt with your Telekinesis." She wiggled her tail happily and did as instructed.

-"Right, you catch fast." I wanted to pat her, but seeing how she cooled down a bit, I decided it's better not to.

She made the water float above the bucket and I lifted the soap into it, it took a couple of minutes but the soap finally started melting and I pulled the liquid soap away from the water and into the bucket before they mixed in further.

-"That's somehow entertaining*chuckle*" said Freya as she watched the soap melt and go down into the bucket.

-"Yeah? Your just holding water in place, wanna try forcing soap inside your mana-infused water and then focus to make the liquidds not mix together and then fight with your Mana to get it back out of the water." I complained to her, it wasn't that hard per se, but still.

-"Oh? Is that why I feel something pushing against my control over the water, maybe I should've... Not resisted it?" She said and tilted her head like usual.

-"Tsk, and you call me dumbass." I rolled my eyes at her.

-"*Giggle*" She laughed at released her water resistance to the soap and I felt it became a 100 times easier to controll now.

-"That's way better, so I guess the one with more Mana get the control over the interlocked spells?" I asked her as I continued my work.

-"Yep!" She beamed at the mention of magic, "but you have more Mana than me, why was it harder for you to controll the soap?" She asked, confused.

-"You got it wrong," I replied, "I meant the one who go more Mana dumped into his or her spell, it doesn't matter if have triple yours if I only put so much into my spell." I pointed out and she nodded at me at multiple points but then twitched at the end

-"You know I took pride that I had a big manal pool?" She told me annoyed, "and now you say you got triple mine, you realize my 500 Mana points are a lot? How can you just say you 1500 so casually." She said as she clicked her tongue at me.

-"Well, I got 1680 to be more precise."

-"Boo! Show off"

She boo-ed at me and we both laughed heartily. My Mana went up by 30 points as I when I reached lvl 16 I put the pending point into Will.

It took around 5 more minutes for all the soap to melt and when it did Freya removed her water.

-"Flower squeezing now." I told her as I squeeze the flower with a lot of telekinetic force. I basically juiced it out of all its oil.

-"We mix now. You mix now*Giggle*" Said Freya, "I'll go pick up some other flowers and herbs from my garden." And she went off back to their garden.

-"Let me help, babe." I told her as I just yanked some wooden planks from part of the fence, connecting our gardens.

-"Thanks, I guess." She said as she went in her garden and started picking some flowers and herbs from here and there.

I mixed the oil and the soap for a few minutes at relatively high speed.

-'Telekinesis is life.' I thought to myself as I lifted the liquid from the bucket and Freya came back.

-"We don't have a mold..." Thought Freya out loud and I grinned.

-"Really?" I asked as the liquid took a soap brick form and Freya's eyes sparkled, "put the flowers down and help me cool it off will you?" I told her and she complied.

-"Hmm, the smell is rather weak to be honest." Pointed out Freya and I nodded.

-"We did not add enough flower essence, second time will be better." I told her and she sat back down in front of me and conjured hot water again.

-"Why don't we mix both soaps together after we add more flowers?" She suggested and I shook my head.

-"I'll take the first one, It suits my style better, the second will be yours, I think your hair would've smell great with all those stuff you picked." I complimented her and she blushed at me, I turned back my air conditioner mode thought and it seemed to have some small effect.

-"Mhm, thanks!"she beamed at me, "I really like the scent of these flowers, but making scented soap is really hard without someone with your skills" she spoke and tail waved left and right excitedly she seemed to really like having the scent of her flowers on her hair.

It Took 15 minutes for the second soap, and I was pleased with the results, I had squeezed all the flowers and herbs she got, it was an assortment of 2 kinds of flowers, light blue and pink, and a herb that was just green, tall and thick, well tall for herb standards at least.

-"*Whistle* You loverbids sure are making fancy stuff there." Said Lucy, whistling as she came out to their garden and into mine.

-"Morning Lucy. Just some scented soap, get us your soap and some flowers and we'll it for you too." I told her as she leaned over opening in the fence and fixed her bed hair.

-"Yep,Free of charge*giggle*" Added Freya as she got up and walked towards her sister, understanding she wanted breakfast.

-"Really? You'll make that for Big sis?" Asked Lucy half happy and half teasing,"I'll get you what you need after I eat breakfast." She said then turned around after I nodded and followed Freya.

-"I'll be back, honey." Said Freya as she entered their house with Lucy.

-"Guess I'll play Zeus then... " I muttered to myself as I pointed my finger at the dirt and shot lightning.

...

Lucy woke up as usual and it was around 8 am, she got out of bed, changed into casual attire and went to check for her sister.

-"Ugh... Probably at Chill's place." She said after she found no Freya inside the house, her ears perked up though as she heard the giggle of her sister.

-"Hoho, flirting so early are they?" She mused over the idea but still felt happy for her new sister, who was much more happy about everything she did.

After that Lucy went outside and saw part of their fence lying on the ground, she looked through as she walked and saw the lovebirds sitting face to face with some water and white liquid inside it.

-'What is Chill making now...' she thought as she came closer, she was a cat-kin so moving silently was not hard for her, specially if her target were two lovebirds.

She was confused at first but quickly catched on with her sharp instincts.

-'Scented soap, huh?'

-"*Whistle* You loverbids sure are making fancy stuff there." she told them as they both looked at her.

After all the chitchat she went back to get breakfast but when they entered the house she saw Freya turn red.

-"What's wrong sweetie?" She asked Freya.

-"*Sigh* Big sis, I don't feel good." She told her and moved into the kitchen.

-"Tell me about over breakfast okay? I suppose you already ate tho?" She asked and Freya nodded.

-"Hah, and here I got worried for nothing..." Said Lucy after she finished eating and Freya had head and arms on the table.

-"This is so embarrassing Sister, I just woke up and kept feeling hot and it got worse when Chill joked about... Doing things. I feel bad and guilty." Complained Freya in a guilty tone.

-"*Sigh* You know he's right, I didn't want to talk about such subject more than necessary," Said Lucy.

-'Ugh, Freya had no family other than me when she reached that age... How should I approach this... ' thought to herself Lucy and then spoke.

-"So,*cough* feeling lust for the man you love is natural Freya, specially at your young age. " She said, both sisters turning red but continued, "and your body will want to have sex, but Chill is right. It's true you both fell in love and I said time doesn't matter, but I think you should not rush this particular thing Freya." Said Lucy and paused.

-"This is so embarrassing, I feel like a cheap slut." Said Freya, her head still down.

-"No you're not sweetie, it's just... Not common for people to fall in love this fast," She paused trying to figure what to say to help, because this subject needed a married woman, but Lucy was all that Freya got, "I mean Freya did you even think about marriage yet? What I'd your relationship turnmoee serious, Chill is a great guy but you can't force him to.. take responsibility," She paused to let that sink in, "I know he proposed in the inn, that was because he was just... Shocked I guess. I don't know, but you should let things develop a bit further before you well, have sex with him, what do you know about each other? Like something other than basic stuff? Practicallly nothing." Concluded Lucy.

-"*sigh* you are totally right, how do I control... This tho? Should I just tell him i'm think, I mean the air outside was a bit cold and it helped but-" she tried to continue but Lucy stopped her..

-"Ugh... I didn't want to teach you about this stuff because it felt wrong, let's just go the bathroom and I'll tell you how to relieve yourself, take a shower after that too and I'll hang out with Chill until you finish, *sigh*" Sighed Lucy as she took her sister to the bathroom.

Lucy got out after a minute, having explained stuff more in-depth than just the period for every woman, she still felt like something was lost that day, maybe Freya's little sister image in her head. Nonetheless she had to help her and she did.

-'Guess Chill thought she was on her period.' thought to herself Lucy, she clearly knew that the wind was not cold outside, it was most likely Chill's subtle way to help without embarrassing Freya and she appreciated that.

Lucy felt more reassured for her sister's future and she got a hunch she might want to start learning how to cook for herself.

...

0