(RAW)30-
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch30

...

I made a pair of my soaps for Lucy and when I asked about Freya she said the latter was taking a shower, I didn't pry further as I knew it was that day for her, and I didn't have any knowledge about it, as I never looked it up because why would I?

Lucy on the other hand probably got a hunch of what I was thinking, as she was a very sharp woman and I felt she was really like a big sister I never had, because near the end of our conversation she casually mentioned that there is a lot of spells to help people with some magic around the house. I was more or less sure she meant some protection magic existed so I took a note to look into it, discreetly.

-"Hello, anyone home?" Asked a male voice, I didn't recognize it at first but VI indicated it was the carpenter guy. My new bed came in, I was glad Freya was not here.

-"Let me guess, you slept on the sofa yesterday because there wasn't a bed for your size*giggle*" Laughed Lucy.

-"As sharp as ever Lucy, indeed I ordered this one when I bought the house." I told her as I waved goodbye for the carpenter who delivered my bed in a cart pulled by a horse.

-"Looks nice, you even got a double bed. I wonder why~" She teased as I placed the bed in my inventory.

-"Aha..." I scratched my head and averted my eyes, "I move a lot when I'm asleep." I lied or tried to, because winked at me again and laughed.

-"So what will you be doing today?" I asked her, to change the subject.

-"I'll be taking a bath with the new soap, thanks by the way, and I guess I'll hang around untill it's my shift. What about you?" She asked me.

-"Teaching magic all day, I guess. Look what I got by the way." I told her as I shot a lightning bolt from my finger towards the dirt, as we walked back to the garden.

-"*Whistle* lightning is the bane of all melee fighters," Explained Lucy, "but mages tend to block it easily, unkess you have a lot more Mana than them, oh wait you do! *Giggle*" She giggled but I was really surprised by the revelation.

-"Isn't there some enchanted armor against lightning?" I inquired and she just waves her hand.

-"Of course there is, but it's really expensive because lightning is just too fast, so you need the enchants active all time, which in turn require a bigger more expensive Mana stone than usual. Besides, mages that use lightning are even more rare than those who use other elements as it requires a lot of effort to learn lightning spells that are deadly. That and mages being already rare, you and Freya are just... A power couple of sorts." She explained and I got even more amazed.

-'They probably don't know that a full body chainmail armor can protect them against electrical charges.'

-"Hehe... " I laughed with my trademark evil genius laugh.

-"What?" Asked, Lucy.

-"Tell me Lucy, how can I get magic stones, and how can I use them." I asked as a million ideas popped in my head, the most important of them was that I might get electricity faster than I thought.

-"Well, some monsters drop them, but the biggest source is through mines. You can also buy them, if that's what you mean,just go to the merchant's guild and ask." She said.

-"Great. Thanks sis." I called her sis so naturally I didn't even notice it but Lucy did and wa suprised just for a second as she smiled warmly at me.

-"Sure thing. should I call you sweetie now too?*giggle*" She laughed and I smiled awkwardly.

-"Please don't."

-"Big sis, I filled the tub with hot water if you want to take a bath. I'm finished." Said Freya as she walked out of the house and towards us.

she was back in blue colors as red was a bit too much for both of us it seemed. Just some casual attire now. A shirt and pants.

-"Thanks sweetie." Said Lucy as she gave Freya a quick nod and went to take a bath.

-"You did something to the ground?" Asked Freya as she moved into my yard.

While I was waiting for them I played Zeus and not only shot lightning bolts but also shaped the land! Well I basically just condensed the ground into firm slabs of whatever stuff it was made of, mostly dirt though. So my yard was now much neater as it was made of big square slabs a square meter each.

It took either time and care or a lot of Mana to make such land shape shifting and I picked the latter I simply condensed a lot of earth into slabs and blasted them with quick bursts of fire then sucked the heat away. Now we could sit on the ground even without a blanket and it would be much better than plain dirt.

Lucy paid no mind to it but Freya was a magic need so she obviously wanted to know but I had other, more important, things in mine now.

-"Fuck that, come here babe." I told her as Is stood up and gestured with my hand.

-"What do you want *chuckle*" She knew I wanted to smell her hair and just moved forward and hugged me on her own.

-'Damn, now she even smell heavenly. I don't know how long my heart could last... Or any other part of me. Atleast she seems over her thing now.' I thought as I hugged her back and smelled her hair, mostly ears that twitching happily in my face.

-"So?" She asked me after a few seconds.

-"You smell wonderful, babe." I told her.

-"I meat the ground, but thanks." She rolled her eyes but still thanked me and pulled away as she squatted down and touched the ground.

-"I know, magic nerd *chuckle*" I said as I squatted near her, "I just dumped mana, condensed the ground and seared it with flames."

-"Interesting..." She said with the best impression of how I say it.

-"Tsk," I clicked my tongue as I pointed a finger between her feet and when she looked I fired some lightning

-"Kya!" She jumped back surprised, as I used air magic to increase the sound effect as well.

-"Hehe, learnt you lesson yet?" I laughed and asked her.

-"Hmpf! Take that!" She conjured cold water and threw it at me but I expected a counterattack so I conjured a fireball infront of me with a lot of Mana, it evaporated the water almost instantly and I dismissed it.

-"That's not fair!" She pouted as she waved all the sudden steam.

-"What can you do?" I teased, "I don't know if should teach you magic now or not..." I said in a worried tone as I waved the steam away with magic.

-"Fine! i'll kiss you." She said as she jumped at me, arms around my neck and gave me a deep kiss for a couple of seconds, "What about now?" She asked with puppy eyes.

-"I really love Teaching magic you know?" I said with a smug face and she just rolled her eyes.

-'She's really starting to read me so quickly...' I thought.

-"Hmm how should I approach this..." I thought out loud as we both sat on the stools.

-"What are you teaching my sister?" Asked Lucy and pulled me out of my thoughts.

-"my detection magic, mentor taught it to me but it varries greatly from person to person because it's not a skill, rather a technique." I explained to both of them," you smell nice by the way." I concluded with a compliment.

-"Thanks, but are you sure you want to teach Freya?" Asked Lucy with a small frown.

-"Yeah... I didn't know it was a technique from your mentor, stuff like that are regarded with great importance honey, I don't think anyone would want their lifework to make a technique be shared to anyone, even if I'm your girlfriend." Explained Freya, but I could see her a bit sad because she loved anything about magic she could learn.

-'Hmm, Maybe this is for the best? I don't know how I can explain that I just process data and make a minimap, that'll exposve VI and that will make them think I'm crazy' I pondered with a frown.

-"Relax, you still tell her the basic outline of it. It's not like anyone will punish you even if you taught her." Said Lucy, clearly misunderstanding my frown.

-'That's good enough.' I thought and looked at Freya then spoke.

-"So basically a little Mana outwards then recall it and I can sense what's moving that way, tho it becomes exponentially harder the longer the distance." I told Freya, it was simple enough to understand but hard enough to actually do.

-"That's... So simple yet so hard. I guess it's a lot more complex but I can try doing that to." Said Freya as she shifted to her serious face and pondered how to do what I just described.

-"Why do you use little Mana tho? It's not like you're lacking in it." Asked Lucy as I took out a stool from my inventory and gave it to her to sit at.

-"What will happen if I send a Mana wave outwards from my body that is made of 1000 Mana instead of like 5?" I asked her and she realized how dump her question was.

-"He'll be discovered by everything alive near him. Everyone can sense Mana If it's that... Thick." Pointed out Freya.

-"Well I'm sorry for not being a genuis mage like you too, tsk." Clicked her tongue Lucy.

-"How do you send your Mana outwards?" Asked Freya and tilted her head.

-"Like you do when you control an ice spike for example, " I said as I conjured an ice spike, "then you send it forward," I added as I moved the spike away from us then back," then you call it back. You just do that without any spell, and you sense the change in your Mana and get what is where." I said the last part and dismissed the spike.

-"That's really genuis but doing it is what's hard, besides I don't even know how to sense the change in the Mana." Talked Freya to herself and I just shrugged.

-"Fun~" Said Lucy with her chin on her hands.

-"Well, if you want my opinion, I think you should focus on Ice spells, be able to modify them and maybe learn anither element. We can train all day, not like it's boring." I suggested and Freya's eyes sparkled and her tail wiggled.

...

-"Well, guess I'll get going then, wish I had a clock tho." Said Lucy as she stood up.

-"It's 11:45 am" I told her. I just practiced magic with Freya, I conjured all the elements for her and she tried attacking or defending agaisnt them.

-"How did you know?" Asked both Sisters.

-"It's a trade secret." I told them a smug face and they both rolled their eyes.

-"I'll see you guys tonight then." said Lucy and left.

-"Shall we continue then?" I asked and Freya nodded enthusiastically.

-"*Chuckle* alright then."

...

-"that was really fun, and it helped me a lot. Thanks honey." Said Freya as she snuggled in my side at the sofs in my house.

-"Yeah? I'm glad I can help, babe." I told her as I played with her hair and hair tail swayed happily on my legs.

-"Making the ice harder to pierce your wall was obvious but stuff like turning it to water, vapor then condensing it back to bypass fire was really clever! It was hard to control but I think it would be great to suprise fire mages." Pointed out Freya in a clearly happy tone.

-"*Chuckle you really look the loveliest when you're so happy Freya," I complimented her as I continued playing with her silky hair, while my other hand was wrapped around her and holding her hand. "but I think you should focus the most on lightning, it's the bane of everything made of water, even humid air can make it from dangerous to lethal. But luckily you can counter it by increasing your Mana output." I pointed out in a worried tone, because she did not know just how dangerous electricity was. I did, it killed me actually.

-"You told me 6 times already, why are you so focused on it?" Asked Freya as she straightened herself and looked at me in the eye.

-"Freya, you don't want to know how terrifiying it is to die getting electrified. Listen here, you can manage to predict most of the elements as to make them fast enough, even wind, you need an amount of Mana that you can detect and block in time." I said and after she nodded I continued, "electricity on the other hand travel so fast you can't catch it with the naked eye, the only thing you can do is keep your guard up agaisnt the Mana that carries the current to you and overpowered it with your own." I told with a serious a face as I placed my hands on her shoulders, "do you understand?" I asked her.

-"I do honey, just relax okay? Did something happen to you to be this afraid of it? " She asked with worry and care in her sapphire eyes, "also what's electricity and current?" She asked as her eyes showed a hint of curiosity.

-"*sigh* give me a lap pillow, it'll take some time." I told her and she just giggled.

-"Alright, tough guy*giggle*" She laughed and sat back straight on the sofa as I slept on her soft laps, she was now wearing a blue skirt and a loose sleevless woolen shirt.

It was around 6 pm now, we literally played with magic all day in my back yard.

-"Listen just like how Ice is made of water, Lightning is made of electricity, it's a lot more complex but at the moment that's how I can explain it." I told her as she played with my hair, it was her turn now.

-"So it's like the building block for lightning or is it just it's natural state?" She asked me and continued gently rubbing my head.

-"you can consider it the building blocks if you want. so basically electricity just loves to move everywhere, ok? " I asked and heard a soft sweet okay, "but it can't just move as it pleases, it needs something to conduct it, make a wy for it to move, kinda like how you move Mana through you wand. But it's really fast, faster than the eye could see. And when it moves you call it a current," I told her in the most basic of ways, having Mana here to relate to helped a bit , "and so the best things that I know at conducting electricity are a lot of Mana or water." I told her and paused a bit so she could let that think.

-"So if this electricity moved it becomes a current, when does it become lightning then? When it does damage?" She asked me with curiosity and no confusion, Freya was actually a really smart woman.

-"Kind of, but not really." I told her.

-"Then?"

-"When it have already passed, and you saw it, it becomes lightning." I told her and she just went silent for a few seconds, her hand stoppedz a sign of her pondering my words.

-"Is this why you are so afraid of it?" She asked and continued," because what you just said means I only see the lightning after the current as you called it have hit it's mark?" She asked.

-"You catch quickly, Freya." I told her, "that's right, lightning is nothing more than an after effect of sorts, and people can't or don't know how to isolste themselves from electricity so they just guard against the Mana that try and connect it to them." I told her and hoped she finally got how dangerous electricity is, always get a professional kids.

-"*Sigh* I'm sorry honey," She said apologetically as she places her hand on my cheek, "I thought you were just traumatized from lightning or something, but now I get it. It really is terrifying." I felt her hand squeeze a bit of my cheeks as she finished, a sign of her fear of realisation.

-"Mhm, it's okay, babe." I said as I held her hand, " just wanted you to understand not make you afraid, besides it can also be extremely helpful, just like magic. " I told her , hoping she'd perk up and she sure did.

-"Really? Like what? But before that, why is this the first time I've heard of electricity, I mean I'm pretty sure even all the guild's book about magic don't mention this." She asked with a skeptical tone and I just sighed.

-"*Sigh* because electricity is... " I found it hard to say not discovered yet but she pushed me to.

-"is what?" She asked with even more skepticism.

-"It's not discovered yet, okay? Just please don't think I made everything up, I really didn't." I told her as I held her hand tightly.

-"Hmm, is that so?" She asked me without any skepticism any more it was just a casual tone.

-"Wait! Why are you not suspicious about it." I asked her as I sprang up and looked at her with confusion.

-"*Chuckle* you're so cute when you looked confused, honey" She tease and held my face with her hands, "Do you not realize that a genuis mage like you with such a potent talent for magic is not the definition of suspicious?" She asked me as she came closer to my face and looked me in the eye.

-"I-maybe?" I told or asked her, maybe.

-"*Chuckle* Me and Lucy both know you got secrets, probably a lot of them but we don't care. And I'm certain you'll tell me everything when the time comes," She squeezed my cheeks and made my lips like that of a fish, I looked funny I guessed because she laughed and placed her forehead agaisnt mine, looking at me with those gem-like eyes of hers and added, "I'm just so happy you were so afraid for my safety you took time to explain all that you just did to me." She concluded and didn't wait for me to process all that as she smooched my lips and directly pushed tongue inside my mouth.

It took me a second to realise all that was happening and when I did I pushed back with my tongue and let go of the kiss.

-"Hah" we both exhaled but I went for the second kiss and Pushed my tongue into her mouth this time, she wrapped her arms around me, fingers wide appart but all holding my back strongly. And I kept kissing her.

After our 4th kiss I looked her into the eye and her sapphire eyes were now teary but full of lust, so I pushed her down the sofa and kissed her again

She looked suprised but did not resist even slightly as she clinged even harder to me and moved her hands to my head, her tail was wagging around my legs and I kept kissing her.

-"Nngh!" She moaned through our kiss and teo tears escaped from her eyes as I groped one of her breasts. She was lying on the sofa and I was half kneeling above her.

Her moan made me open my eyes and her tears were like cold water to me, they got me out of my daze and I felt... Lost.

-"I-I'm sorryz I didn't mean to." I told her apologetically.

-'God damnit and I said I don't want to ruin what we have and here I was doing just that.' I looked both afraid and lost.

-"t-it's okay Chill. I started kissing you and-" she also looked like she wanted to apologise but I stopped her.

-"Stop. I just went too far. And I... " I stuttered on my words but managed to continue, "I'll just go take a walk outside to clear my head. You can stay here if you want."

And with that I turned around and left, not managing to see that Freya was on the verge of crying.

...

0