(RAW)34-
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch34

...

I finished my business with Hod and we got back to my, our home, in a bit of a hurried manner as we both were starving. We arrive home at 4 pm and Freya wanted to enter but I stopped her

-"What?" She asked confused as I places my hand on her shoulder.

-"You are my wife now, You can't just enter to house like that for the first time, you know?" I told her, not waiting for a reply as I Picked her up in a princess carry.

-"Kya!" She screamed more happy than suprised, "My husband is such a gentlemen.*Giggle*" She said as she giggled.

-"I always wanted to do that," I told her as I kicked open the door with her legs and made it inside," but didn't you already know he was a gentlemen?" I asked her as I closed the door with a back kick.

-"Hehe..." She laughed mischievously and moved her head near my right ear, "I thought he was such a wild man," she whispered into my ear, "Like When he looked at my body, eyes filled with lust, in the morning." She finished and blew into my ear, seductively, and I felt Like eating her whole right then and there if not for both our stomachs timely intervention.

-"*Grumble*"

-"Let's try and keep your husband sane until you cook atleast." I told her as I placed her down in the kitchen, "give him a quick kiss tho." I added.

-"*Giggle* come here, goofy guy." She giggled as she gave me a quick kiss, well quick for me, as it lasted 4 seconds but felt like only one. "now sit here and wait." She said, pushing me down on a chair, ruffled my hair and went starting doing her thing.

-"let me atleast act like a fire." I told her as I lit up the fire under the cooking pot.

-"Thanks, honey." She thanked me and started cooking.

-'I got married... ' I thought to myself as I stretched my hands on the table and laid my head down, looking at the ring on my finger.

-'VI, show me the 2 prompts I got in the church again but simplied.' I ordered, and VI complied.

-ping-[Teleport Unlocked! - Soul Link established: Freya (Requires Rest)]

-"hehe..." I laughed, trademarked-ly

-"What?" Asked Freya as she cut some vegetables.

-"We for married*tap*tap*" I told her, as tapped with my fingers on the table, like an excited little kid.

-"Yes we did, I'm still brimming wuthjoye every time I think of all that happened today." She told me, as he tail swayed left and right, her back was turned to me but her tail was expressive enough to tell how happy she was.

-"hehe... I got you a surprise too, but that'll have to wait for tommorow." I told her, having made a guess about what this Soul Link is about, but I was sure no one was going to rest today.

-"Us Getting married after I thought you're leaving me was the biggest suprise in my life, honey" she spoke as she placed the dishes on the table and sat down, next to me this time and not opposite.

-"Your tail and ears never lied to me, Freya.*Chuckle*"I pointed out as she moved her chair right next to mine, quite literally.

-"I know that! I sometimes wish I was human too." She spoke her thoughts out loud.

-"Fuck that! I'd rather die than give up on those fluffy tail and ears of yours!" I exclaimed out loud as I moved my hand and touched her wolf-ears, finally.

-"Mmh... The food, first" Moaned lightly Freya as she picked some beef and salad with her fork and pointed them towards my mouth, "s-say Ash" She told me and blushed.

-"Aah..." I did as orderes and ate the food, and she just blushed even more, "You're too cute for my own heart to handle you know that?"I told her as I did the same with my plate, "open wiiide~" I told her and she complied, she hanged her hair by the ear and ate from my fork.

-"Mhank!" She tried saying while chewing on her food and I rubbed her head.

-"Let's just eat okay? It might get cold this way." I told her as I started eating.

-"Tsk, You're a mage you know?" She clicked her tongue and pointed out after she swallowes her food, "And I know what you're reeally getting at*giggle*" she giggled and continued eating.

-"Mhm," I nodded not really caring because I knew her heart was beating as fast as mine and her gem-like eyes had the same lust in them that Was running through my mind now.

...

We finished eating and Freya's food tasted even better today, a psychological effects I thought.

-"Best food ever since I came here, Thanks babe." I told Freya just after we sat down on the same sofa.

-"I'll cook for you all the time now, honey." She said as she lowered her head and touched my hand with her fingers, "D-do you... Want desert now too?" She asked in a barely audible voice, but I was right next to her so I heard it loud and clear.

-"Let me take a bath first, how about it?" I asked Freya but I turned my head, I was horny and all but now that it was finally okay to do it, I felt nervous as fuck.

-'Fuck! I'm happy she's my first time but I can't help but feel nervous what if she didn't feel good? What if I did it too fast? Riddet !! Help me!!' a million thought ran in my mind as it became filled with both lust and nervousness.

-"I'll take one too!" Exclaimed Freya, now holding my hand completely.

-"Wha-whay? Are, you su-sure?" I asked her as I stood up and she did too.

-'Damn it she's too beautiful for me to keep my head sane, what about her naked in the bath too.' my brain started spinning again but Freya got me out of my daze.

-"I-I'm sure... I'll never let to today." She said in an even quiete voice.

-'Hah... Calm down, Freya wants to do it and I can't let her move things along, I'm the man here.' I thought as I steeled myself and looked at her.

-"Hah... " I took a breath, "Let's go then." I said as I held her hand and moved to the bathroom.

We entered the bathroom and I let her fill the tub with hot water to her preferred degree, and the room started getting steamy.

-"Should I wash your back first? I heard a wife did that to her husband." Suggested Freya and I nodded.

-"Alright then, good thing I got stools too." I said as I started taking off my clothes, I finished and wrapped a towel on my lower half then sat on a stool.

-'I don't know if she saw my hard dick.' I thought to myself, because we had our backs turned to each other as we both were obviously still nervous. I mean we both were virgins and just got married too.

-"I think I'll wash your hair too." Told me Freya from behind.

-"Okay," I agreed and tried to turn and look at her but she grabbed my head and pointed it forward.

-"D-don't look, yet." She said nervously.

-"My bad." I told her as I just closed my eyes, my dick was already sticking up like a third thumb and the towel was now more like a tent on my legs.

-"Mhm," She hummed and started washing my hair.

-"Hah..." I let out air in pleasure as fingers rubbed and scratched all over my head, 'it feels so relaxing' I thought to myself.

-"*Chuckle* feels good?"she asked me and rubbed with a little bit more force, it felt even better

-"Hah..." I exhaled in pleasure again, "Feels so good I'd marry you just for it." I told her with a little joke at the end.

-"But we already are married *Giggle* " She giggled and continued, "I'll wash your back now, honey." She told me as she poored water on my head, which I had bent down.

-"Mhm." I hummed and straightened my back.

-"Here I go... " She said, and it felt it was meant for herself more than me.

She poured more water on my back then... Something soft rubbed against my back?

-'Boobs?!' I exclaimed mentally and wanted to turn but she stopped me, again.

-"Don't, Mmh... turn around, it's really... Hah... Embarrassing." She said, between 2 moans as she started moving her breasts up and down.

-'This feels to erotic...' I thought as my dick sprang upwards even more.

-"...hah..." She exhaled air and it hit my neck, her breath felt so full lust my mind would have gone haywire If not for it being fully Focused on something else.

Her soft naked breasts rubbed, full of soap, agaisnt my back as they went up and down and I felt too great each time her soft flesh went up and down coupled with her nipples that were hard and poked me slightly as she moved all that just got into my head and I almost lost my control, almost, because she spoke and pulled me out of my thoughts but that was just for a second.

-"I-I'm do-done... Hah" she exhaled in pleasure as her breasts hit the back of my head and her hands placed on my shoulders, "do you, want me...to wash down there too? " She asked, voice cracked, as she breathed heavily on my head her hands started running down my my chest and towards the towel.

-'I can't handle it anymore!' I shouted mentally as I grabbed both her hands just before she touched my dick through the towel.

-"I'm sorry babe, I can't take it anymore." I told her and pulled her by the arms around me, her towel fell and so did mine when I stood up as I saw her sexy hot naked body infront of me.

-"Wha-Mmh!... Nngh... "She tried to ask but I grabbed her by the waist and pushed her body forward, making it stick to mine and kissed her almost immediately.

-"Hah... Wai-mmh!... hon...nngh!" She tried speaking again but I just kept kissing her, tongue deep inside hers and my dick got even harder as I felt the heavenly feeling of our tongues intertwine, her nipples, now fullly poking my chest as her breasts were slammed against my chest were so hard it made me even more horny.

-"Nngh!" I moaned and pulled out of our kiss, saliva dripping from between us as she held my hard dick that was poking just above her pussy, with her hand and started rubbing it.

-"I want you so bad, honey..." Said Freya as she rubbed my dick even harder, her other hand around my neck as she moved and kissed me, pushing her tongue directly inside my mouth and dominating my own.

-"Mmh!...hah....Freya..." I called her name and she started kissing me again, harder than before, I moved my hand down and grabbed hers that was still stroking my dick. "it'll hurt first..." I told her as I pulled out from our kissing and looked her into the eye.

-"it's...hah...okay." She said as she gasped for air and I saw her eyes flat up in even more lust as she looped both her hands around my neck.

-"Hug me with your legs," I told her as I placed my hands on her meaty buttcheeks, I squeezed them hard with all my fingers and she moaned harder than she ever did before.

-"Nngh!" She moaned as I squeezed her butt again.

With a bit of force I lifted her up and she looped her legs around my waist, not she was fully hanging on me.

-"hang on," I told her as I moved and laid her back on thee bathroom wallz then lifted her higher, her breasts were now Infront of me and I plunged my head between them.

-"Mmh! Please, be gentle." She said as she moaned when I Licked her with my tongue.

-'I want to fuck her so hard...' I thought as my dick twitched and rubbed agaisnt her pussy, which was dripping wet on my hard dick and made the last bit of sanity in me fade

-"Aaah!... Honey!...haah..." Screamed Freya as I pushed the tip of my dick into her pussy, I wanted to push it all the way and forget everything but her scream/loud moan got that lost sanity back

-"Are you okay? I'm sorry I-" I looked up from her breasts and into her eyes, they were teary and her face flushed red.

-'Fuck! I feel bad but her face looks damn too erotic!' I thought while I apologized but she stopped me.

-"I'm okay, honey, Just do it"she told me and pushed my head back between her breasts. they were just too soft and perfectly proportionate with the rest of her body I couldn't move my head, nor did I want to, after she did what she did.

-"Aagh...Mmh!" We both moaned in pleasure and pain as I pushed my Hard dick inside her pussy slowly, then I felt something warm run on my dick, balls then legs.

-'Here blood, probably' I thought to myself and my brain went haywire by the sensation that followed.

-"Freya...Mmh!" I called her name from between her bosom and lowered her body at the same time as I pushed my dick even further inside her.

-"Aaahh! Chill...it feels....aaah! So Goo-oood" she shouted my name between her moans of pleasure and I was turned on completely.

I held her even tighter as I pulled my dick out and pushed it back in almost instantly and looked at her horny face which made turn more wilder as I took my dick back out and pushed inside her Pussy as hard and fast as I could.

-"Aah... Babe... Nngh! You're...hah... pussy's feel so ...hah...good" I told her as I fucked her even more.

Her pussy felt great. It went loose when I pushed my dick in and tightened when I wanted to pull hard, making it feel so good I almost instantly thrusted my dick back in. Every time I did her pussy's walls gripped even harder and her hole became tighter when I wanted to pull out. I masturbated, a lot, when I was on earth but her pussy felt so great my mind couldn't even think about anything but her moaning that kept getting loaded and how I should thrust even deeper next time.

-"Aaaah! Fu-nngh! Fuck...me...haah...harder, hon-eeey!" Shouted Freya in my ears and I started thrusting even harder and faster, I didn't know where all my stamina came from but I didn't care all that was in my mind now was to comply.

Freya's breasts kept shaking and rubbing on my chest like the rest of her naked perfect body did every time I fucked her, my dick kept getting harder and harder and I looked her into the eye and spoke.

-"I-haaa'bout to cum...Nngh!" I told her and starting thrusting in and out as fast as I could.

-"Meee too,....aaah!" She moaned then leaned her head, "Kiss... angh! Me too!" She said and opened her mouth as she kept moaning and pointed her tongue out.

-'Just how more hard can you make me get!' I shouted internally as I got my tongue out too and locked it with hers and we started kissing like crazy.

-"Ngh...Nhaaaaah! I lo...Aaah..I love you Chill!" She screamed and reached climax and fluids pushed on my dick inside her now tighter pussy.

-"Me tooooo!" I shouted back just as My dick burst out inside her, making my semen push agaisnt her fluids.

Her body arched up on the wall as she climaxed and I pushed my dick inside her and body against her with all my might as I came immediately after.

-"Hah... That was... So... Embarrassing but it felt...hah... Great." Said Freya after a minute, she was still hanging on me and I kept holding her

-"I never felt...hah....more alive, Freya." I told her as I finally pulled my dick out and both our fluids started gushing out from her pussy, mixed in together.

-"I can't think of anything but your dick, honey" told me Freya and my dick got hard again.

-'I'm not leaving the bathroom today.' I told my self as I carried her over and into the tub.

-"Haa... Thanks." Said Freya as I went into the water too.

-"You're welcome." I told her and we both turned red, her ears still twitched, just like they did when I fucked her but her tail was limping the water. Unlike just earlier when it kept waving on my balls every time I thrust my dick inside her.

-"You're hard again... Mmh" said Freya as she moved closer to me in the water, now our shoulders touching, she placed one hand my chest and the other went for my dick and started stroking it, which made it even harder,"Was all this inside me just now..." She told herself and turned beet red.

-"My...Mmh!...dick...Nngh... Was bigger and hard-er" I pointed out as she kept stroking me and I saw the hunger in her sapphire eyes.

-"I want it, again..." She said as she kept stroking my dick and moved, she was now kneeling in the tub, on too of me, my dick still her hand while the other was on my face.

-"Aaahnn...Mmh!....hah..." We both moaned as she sat down on my hard tall dick completely swallowing it with her pussy, her ass was now my legs and my balls even touched her soft flesh.

-'She looks so gorgeous and mesmerizing."

-"Don't look at me like that...it makes me feel...Mmh! Hot...down there..." She said she started moving slowly and pushed my head towards her breasts.

-"I can't not look at you like that, you feel so... hah... Good I just want to go at it... All... Mmh... Day" I told her as she picked up the pace and I moved my legs to thrust my dick upwards inside her.

-"Mmh... What are you...Aah dooooiing...Ngh!" She moaned as I looped my right arm behind her back and grabbed her left breast, and started sucking on her right nipple, that and I increased the pace I moved my legs at, every time she went up I moved my legs down and when she went down, I moved up, making my dick harder and harder as it penetrated her deeper and deeper.

-"I'm just...hah... eating youuu like I said... Ngh I wouuuuld " I told her and she hugged me tighter and fucked herself with my dick even faster.

-"I'm cummin...Ngh!" I told her as I cummed again in her pussy. The sensation and pleasure of fucking her inside the water was just too good, every part of flesh that rubbed against my body as she moved felt so good I couldn't take it anymore and my dick twitched so hard inside her tight pussy and released all the hot semen she just arched her back and came as well almost instantly.

-"Haah... I never thought I'd be doing... Stuff like that... I feel like a slut... " Spoke Freya after a minute, my dick was still inside her and she had my face burried between her bosom.

-"Your no slut, never say that again." I told her as I looked up into her eyes, "we're Just feeling good together." I told her and started sucking on her left breast.

-'here boobs are the best... ' I told myself, feeling my dick get hard... Again.

-"Mmh! You didn't even remove it yet," She said as she played with my hair and moaned when both my dick started getting harder inside her pussy and me biting her erect nipple, "We should get out of the water first...Ngh" She said and moaned as my dick got fully erect again

-"Right," I said as I stood up, and she hugged me tightly again, water dripped from bih our bodies and my semen and her love juices poured out of her pussy as my dick got out and went between both our bodies. Her tail started moving again, albeit slightly, "I can't wait till we dry up and get our of here tho." I told her as I let her down and took out the blanket we used for our outing that other day and placed it on the floor.

-"What do you want to do?" She asked as she came closer and started kissing me.

-"Mmh...get on your four." I told her as I pulled out of our kiss and slapped her juicy butt.

-"Kya!" She screamed and kisses me again, "what will you do to my body?" She aske after a long kiss an looked in my eyes.

-"Nothing you hate." I told her as she got on her four and I kneeled behind her.

This was going to be one heck of a long bath...

...

0