(RAW)35-
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch35

...

Freya never felt this good, she felt her mind to blank as Chill pushed his erect dick deep inside her pussy as she was on all four.

-'I feel like a true wolf having sex...' she thought but was interrupted by his dick going all the way inside her, her butt touching his hips, 'but it feels sooo good' she thought when he pulled out.

Freya knew she wanted to do this kind of thing with Chill and it was her being too horny that caused them both to freak out yesterday, but she didn't know she'd get married and that... Sex would feel this good.

-"Aaah... More... Ngh... " She moaned as she spoke and Chill's dick became even harder and he moved faster.

-'I feel like a cheap whore but it's too good!' she told herself as he started thrusting his dig in and out so fast that all her pussy was on fire.

-"Aaah... I can't... Aaahnn!" Freya moaned loudly and came, again but Chill wasn't satisfied as he kept going at it.

-"Wai-ngh... If you...Aaah...keep going...Ngh after I came....hah... I'll go... Craaa-zyyy" she tried to stop him but he didn't Listen as she felt his dick become even harder and his hips started hitting her butt even harder and faster.

-"Sto-oooop!" She tried to stop him again, but he bent down on her this time and started fondling her boobs.

-"Ngh...not my boobs...Mmh I'm getting...hoh...hot again..." She told him but he stayed silent and kept fucking and fondling her.

-'He's completely focused on fucking me... like an animal' Freya thought to herself, but that idea or Chill ravaging he, and him actually fucking her right now made her go into heat again.

-"Freya...Ngh..." He finally spoke.

-"Wai-ngh...I just got... Mmh again..." She tried to tell him but couldn't as he straightened his back held her by thee waist, and pushed inside her with all his might and came, for the third time.

-'I'm so glad I'm a Demi-human...' told herself, Freya, as Demi-humans only got pregnant a few days per month and no matter how many times a man came inside them the other days, they wouldn't get pregnant, or that's why Lucy said.

-"Haah... You feel so good...hah...Freya..." He told her as he laid on the carpet next to her, but she just got back into heat! She thought.

-"I want you more...honey" she told him as she moved on top of his naked body and looked into his eyes.

-"You know I can't keep going forever..." He told her as he leaned his head upwards and started kissing her, whole his hands grabbed both her boobs.

-"Why is your dick getting hard then?*giggle*" She giggled as his dick started getting harder and poked her thigh.

-"Because you look to damn erotic, If look at me with eyes like that I might keep fucking you till I die...poor me..." He joked as after the initial two times they both got a lot calmer.

That and they both were honest with each other, Freya confessed to him just after she was sure she loved him and he just married her after he confirmed she felt lust like him too, well that and because they loved and cared for each other of course.

-"You just relax then....Ngh" She told him and sat straight up on his dick, it twitched as it got hard and long inside her pussy and it felt so good it made her moan and stop speaking.

-"Mmh!" He moaned too as he placed his hands on her waist and she started moving.

-'I just can't get enough of... All of him' told herself Freya as she increased the pace and looked at the face he was making.

-"You look too...Ngh... Handsome...Aaah I can't...Mmh...get enoughhhmh of you..." Told him Freya as she placed her hands on his manly chest, knees on the blanket and started grinding his dick real fast and deep.

-"Ngh... You can't...Mmh... Speak like that... hah with such... an erotic... face" he told her as He grabbed both her boobs and squeezed them with his big hands.

-"Ngh... I love... Aaah...you so much...Chill" screamed Freya from the pleasure of her pussy grinding his dick which kept getting harder when she spoke or when she waves her tail on his balls.

-'I feel so good!' told herself Freya as her back Arched backwards. She finally climaxed on top of him.

-"Aaahnn... " She screamed and moaned as she came.

Freya wanted to stand up but couldn't as Chill grabbed her and sat up, she looped her legs around him unconsciously but then realized what he wanted, as his dick was still as hard as a rock inside her pussy.

-"I'm not done yet." He told her with a smug face as he started kissing her.

-"Wai-ngh...hah...wait!...mhm! I can't any...moore or....aahn I'll loose...Ngh... My miiind!" She screamed and tried telling him between his aggressive kissing that sucked her lips out but then he started to shake and throw her body up with some force from his hands and his stone-hard dick shook her insides, it was the wildest way he fucked her so far and she just started moaning loudly and he got even more wild.

-"Aaaah!! Stop!!..Ngh my mind....Aaahnn....crayzyy" she tried telling him again, but when she looked down she saw him sucking on her nipples, alternating between the two as he moved her body and stirred her insides even more.

-'He's lost it, again. Maybe I shouldn't-' she got pulled out of her thought as he lifted her up and slammed her down on his dick as hard as could, and his hot semen came gushing out from his dick and shook all her pussy and body and she felt her mind go blank.

-"Haah...I'm sorry... you were just... too much sexy... " He told her as he hugged her tightly between his arms, dick still inside her.

-"Hah...let's, take a quick, bath and get our,steam,bad." She said between her breath and he gave her a quick kiss as he picked her up and went into the tub, again.

-"Hah... I feel like I'm dreaming... I was just a virgin this morning."He told her he hugged herz they were in the tub but he still didn't let go of her.

-'His dick's still in me' she thought to herself.

-"Let me take it out atleast" she told him and he released his grip.

His dick, now much smaller, came out and White liquid mixed in with her own love juices came gushing out from her pussy into the water.

-"it feels so embarrassing seeing it..." She spoke out loud and he patted her head.

-"Listen to my heart and you'll know who's embarrassed here..." He told her as he hugged her back and she places her head on his chest.

She felt the water move, and thought he probably did something to clean it, but she was suprised by his heartbeat!

-'How's this possible? His heartbeat is so fast and wild it's not natural anymore...' she thought, shocked as his heart was beating abnormally fast, 'is this all because of me?' she thought and her own heart started to race.

The bathroom was full of steam now and hot but she felt the most heat from his heart.

-"Do you hear it?," He suddenly spoke in a calm and love-filled voice, "That's all because of you, but I'll never run away again. Nor will I let you go, Freya. I swear." He told her in a determined tone and she felt her body become hot again.

-"I love you so much, Chill." She told him and they started kissing again...

...

At the end me and Freya had sex 6 times in the bathroom before we managed to get out, both of us exhausted.

-"I got a new bed did you know?" I asked her as she slept on my lap on the sofa.It was around 6pm now.

-"Yeah? how does it feel?"she asked me as I played with her hair and her hand running on my leg.

-"Never gott the chance to try it, I ordered it after I bought the house, "I spoke and paused for a moment, "I got a double tho, don't worry." I told her with a smug face, as I moved my other hand and groped her breast, they really felt great even above clothes.

-"Horny, Boo! *Giggle" She giggled as she grabbed the hand fondling her breast, "you're not going to molest me all day around the house now are you?" She asked but kept my hand were it was.

-'she definitely doesn't hate it...'

-"Of course, I will." I told her and she blushed.

-"I never thought I'd say stuff like that to a man,or get married at that too," She paused and I stopped playing with breast "but what do you know? I hated all men and now we did... All that" she said and turned beet red, same for me because just remembering our passionate sex in the bathroom makes me so nervous... Horny too.

-"*giggle someone got hard again, are you sure you're human?" She giggled and rubbed her head against my dick, that didn't help as I got harder and she giggled more,"I really make that hard even when I'm not naked?" She asked.

-"Babe, I get hard just hearing voice, how about looking at you?" I told her as I did my best to calm down my excalibur, "I'm sorry, I got horny while you're just hurting..." I told her as I continued playing with her hair, my dick calmed down and the earlier boob grabbing was just a joke.

-"Mhm, no need honey, I'm just tired because something big and hard kept going..." She wanted to tease me but got flustered herself, "Anyway, we can um...you know," she fiddled her fingers as she looked up at me,"test your new bed tonight, I'll get sore tommorow not today..." She suggested as she covered her eyes with her hand and blushed strongly .

-"You look so adorable and cute did you know?" I told her, "you never asked why I bought copper from Hod, well not that we could think of anything other than... *Cough* marriage, but what about now? " I suggested and she perked up, immediately removing her hand and giving me sparkly eyes and a smile, "*Chuckle* now that we're married I'll tell about everything slowly, because well... Where i come from they say husband and wife become one in body and soul after marriage..." I told her, blushing myself.

-"*Giggle* you're the one whose too cute," She said as she giggled, "you fucked me like a wild animal honey and now you're blushing at this?" She said with one breath and a straight face, but still turned red.

-"I'll make you so sore tommorow you won't be able to get up from bed, you cheeky woman." I told her as I pinched her cheek.

-"Kya! Someone save me~ *giggle*" She fake screamed, then she giggled as her head turned and she looked at me with those bright eyes of hers.

-"You look the most mesmerizing when you at me while laughing like that you know?“ I told her as I caressed her cheek, "But back to the main topic,you remember about how ice can conduct electricity?" I asked her and she nodded after she held my hand and rubbed it with her fingers.

-"Mhm, does copper act like that too?" She asked, looking at me.

Her head was on my lap, face up and mine was face down as I spoke and we both looked into each other's eyes.

-"Indeed, with my magic I can melt and shape the copper inside the mold I got, I want to try and tinker with it, there is a lot of helpful stuff made from it back in my homeland, I won't get into details today tho."

-"Oh? Is the reason related to the suprise you mentioned earlier?" She asked and her tail hanging out from the sofa started wiggling.

-"Maybe~" I teased her, "How about you cook something for Lucy tho? I feel bad for stealing her cook."

-"You definitely don't look like it, dumbass." She cursed at me, "but alright, I need to get my clothes moved to... Our bedroom too." She concluded with another adorable blush.

-"But your current look is the best!" I pouted at her.

-"Reallyyy~?" She teased as she raised one of her legs upwards and covered her private part with her tail, going upwards on her belly, "but I still need normal clothes, okay?*giggle*" she added and giggled at me because I was staring at her leg bare legs with lust, and probably because something poked her head, again.

Her legs were bare because, currently, Freya was only wearing a white tunic or mine, one with a wide V-neck that made her bosom visible as she breathed and her chest went up, the Tunic was big and loose on her so it covered her arms, hands included and it looked very cute, that is if you don't move your eyes downards and see that she was wearing nothing but the Tunic as her thighs and all of her legs were visible, the only thing hiding her private part when she raised her slender leg and made the Tunic fall back was her tail, she did giggle at me when I got hard but her cheeks turned red too.

-'We won't be sleeping tonight I guess.' I thought to myself.

-"Fine, I'll help you move them.' I told her as she got up and I got my cape and covered her with it,even if we were passing through my backyard, I didn't want anyone to see my woman.

-"Thanks, honey." She said after giving me a quick smooch, "let's move my stuff first, then I'll make something for Big sis.".

-"Alright, let's go." I told her as I looped my hand around her, "my sexy wolf." I added as I have pushed her closer to me, and we headed towards her bedroom as she giggled at me.

...

Lucy felt awkward all the time in the guild, but Tom said nothing after she cried to him and time quickly passed by.

-"*Sigh* I'm happy for little Freya but... Ugh, guess she won't be little anymore *sigh*" spoke Lucy as she kicked a pebble on the street, she was happy for her little sister as an elder sister should. But Lucy also played the role of the mother, ever since she met Freya when they were still kids.

Lucy's parents were good folks but they couldn't love Freya as they loved their own daughter, so Lucy took it upon herself from an early age to be whatever Freya needs her to be.

So now when her little Freya got married and probably moved houses, even if next door, it was hard for her not to cry, like when a mother sends their son to war or they little girl to get married.

-"Ugh... I'm not crying, again. *Sigh* I hope I can learn to cook faster, I don't want to bother the newlyweds." She told herself as even now she was still thinking of her sister's happiness.

Lucy arrived home around 8 pm and she saw Chill's house lit so she just shook her head and entered home, thinking what to eat.

-"Oh?" She exclaimed as she entered her house and immediately smelled Freya's food coming from the kitchen.

-"Hehe~ guess I'll leave them alone, then." She said in an amused tone as she moved to the kitchen and saw the dinner Freya left there. A hot meat and potato stew, some salad and even a warm cup of tea and milk. They were all still hot and the only thing that betrayed the amused expression of Lucy were her water feline eyes.

...

-"I'm sorry, your room's now a mess." Apologized to me Freya as we both sat down in the edge of my new bed.

It was a bit double bed, like real big. Was made of waxed dark brown wood like my sofas and had white mattress, pillows and sheets.

-"It looks livelier now, besides it's our room, remember?" I told Freya as I places my hand around her shoulders and she tilted her head and rested on my chest.

-"Mhm," Said Freya as she placed her delicate hand on my chest and her tail waved slowly next to her, "I'm not tired anymore..." She said and I looked down on her face and saw her blushing.

-"Me neither." I told her as I moved my head closer to her ears, "I really love your ears and tail," I whispered as I bit one of her ears and moved left hand down to her tail and started stroking it.

-"Mmh," She moaned as I I kept nubbin in fluffy ear and my other hand moved to her breasts,"Ngh... Don't...Mmh bite...like...that"she spoke as her breathing became heavier and I let go of ear and tail, both hands on breasts now, I pushed down on the bed with my knee between her legs, she was now back in only a shirt and underwear.

-"We're married now," I told her as I looked at her erotic face, my hands still on her breasts squeezing them,"The bath was just an appetizer, Freya." I spoke in a low voice as I moved my head down to kiss her.

-"Mmh," She moaned and closed her eyes but her mouth was open and her tongue sticking out, when mine touched hers she moved her hands around my neck and pulled me down faster as her tongue intertwined with mine and pushed into my mouth as we kissed passionately, "Ngh... I want... Mmh It.." She said between our kissing and I moved one hand down to her underwear while my other groped and squeezed at her breast.

-"Let's play a little," I told her in whispers as I kissed her even harder and with more passion, but she responded in kind and sucked both on my tongue as she pulled it into her mouth.

-"Hah..." She looked at me when I pulled out of our kissing a minute later, saliva dripping front my my mouth and into hers as we breathed for air, "Ngh...Mmh" She moaned as My hand rubbed her pussy from over her underwear, which was wet from her, but I wasn't going to rush like I did the first time we fucked.

-'Her nipples tasted so great...' I thought to myself as I held her shirt with both hands.

-"Take it off," I told her as I pushed her shirt up and she helped me in removing it, "This one too." I told her as I held her up a bit from the bed and she took off her bra, looking at with such an erotic and horny face I didn't want to look away, but her ample and perfect white tits came out ans popped into my vision as she pushed herself back into the bed as plunged my head between them.

-"I feel... Ngh... So hot when you...mmh suck on my tits." She moaned and said As I kicked her breasts.

-"You tits are the best, babe." I told her ans she moaned even more.

I moved my tongue as I kicked all of her right breast, my hand groping the other, and she started moaning even harder when I sucked on her erect nipple and pinched the other one with fingers.

-"Ngh...honey...hah...I want you...Mmh" She moaned and asked for me and it made my mind go crazy, the more I delayed fucking her the more erotic and lustful she became, but I wasn't fairing better as my dick was already hard and wanting to pierce through my clothes.

-"Alright alright, well get there," I told her as I used my teeth and bit into her breast then hard nipple, I didn't use enough force to hurt her but enough to leave a bite mark around her nipple.

-"Aaah! You can't do...Ngh that!" She screamed and moaned, suprised but her hands pushed my head harder so I did it again.

-"I...hah... Can't wait any longer, but I want to taste all of you before it." I told her as I pulled my head down, not waiting for a reply and I used force to pull her pants down her legs.

-"Ngh... don't look." She said as her tail moved to cover her pussy, which was dripping wet, "it's embarrassing."

-"I want to eat it too." I told her as I grabbed her tail and moved it away, her body shook slightly because I was rough but I didn't care, Freya's body just too damn hot and Alluring right now my brain had only one though.

-'I want to eat her pussy too,' I thought as I held her legs and placed them on my shoulder, I was now back on the floor while her upper body was on the bed, my face was a few millimeters away from her wet pusst and her thighs felt so soft and warm on my face and shoulders.

-"Plea-Ngh...wai-Aaah!" She tried to talk some sense into me but I just took out my tongue and plunged it into her pussy, her tender meat was rubbing against my cheeks and nose as I pushed and twitched my tongue I side her pussy. It felt so delicious and divine I didn't want to pull out to even just breathe.

-"Hah...you're so delicious, Freya." I told her when I finally pulled out, as I barely suffocated myself in her felshy pussy, "I can't get enough of it." I added as I moved in again for another taste.

-"Ngh... Bite...me...Aaah" she demanded as she sat up, and pushed my head deeper between her thighs with both of her hands, "Aaaah!" She moaned loudly, half screaming, as I bit with my teeth on her pussy's lips and licked them.

-"hah.…" I exhaled air onto her wet dripping and delicious pussy as I pulled my head out and looked up her face, her eyes were so full of lust I lost the remaining sense I had.

-"I can't...Aaaaah" she screamed and climaxed and her love juices gushed out from pussy and onto my pants, where my dick was.

I was standing as she did because I wanted to take my shirt off, but she came and fell onto the bed, her naked body, and her breasts, going up and down as she breathed I lost my mind.

-"I'll fuck you now baby." I told her as I took of my shirt with my hands. My pants and underwear went down with some Telekinesis and my Dick standing tall and hard sprang up above her legs.

-"It's so... Big." She spoke and I just moved the sheets under her with Telekinesis and climbed into of her naked lustful body.

-"I won't be gentle." I told her and she just his her face with her hand but still spread her legs wide for my hard dick, "Show me your face" I told her as I pushed my dick's head into her pussy and she moaned but I moved my body downards, now our faces only a few centimeters apart, "I want to see your lustful eyes." I told her as I moved her hand away.

-"Mmh..." She just moaned, but she did open her eyes, and I went Crazy when I saw them.

Her eyes looked at me with such intense love and lust I lost my mind completely and pushed all my dick deep inside her pussy with a single powerful thrust, our bodies touching now as only my balls were left outside, hanging on her hot flesh.

-"AAAAAHH!" Freya screamed and moaned so loudly I had to kiss her to muffle her sound, but our eyes were still locked into each other, and hers turned watery but she kissed me with such passion and looped her hands on my bare back and gripped with force I knew what she wanted without her speaking.

And with that I started fucking her.

0