Chapter 15. Negotiation and Creation of the Chat Group.
1.5k 12 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{POV: MC}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...

After I asked what happened, The system quickly explained what happen to the girls when I was gone... and she really praises them a lot.

The system even said that all the girls probably have superior fighting instincts much better than the actual average adventure in a fantasy world, especially my sister's ability to manage her party member.

...

Well, Even in the restaurant my sister's ability to manage stuff is way above mine, from time management to financial, etc.

The reason why I am the restaurant owner instead of my sister was because she doesn't want to be an owner and believes in me bringing our parent restaurant to be the best in the world.

Thus it is my dream to become the best restaurant owner in the world... mostly because of my sister's support.

...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*DUARRRRRR!!*

....!!!!

...!!!

About 5 minutes later, the girls defeated the boss with Vera punching the dragon to oblivion when the dragon can't escape because my sister and Saya pinned both of his feet to the ground after breaking his wing a minute earlier.

To be honest, the system evaluation is not wrong at all.

And what was that with Vera's punch?!

She literally becomes One Punch Girl! One hit literally obliterate that dark dragon existence to nothing!

["And yet, Does need I remind you that you want to put more cheat on Miss Vera?"] The system retorted.

In my defense, I didn't really know the cheat is absolutely terrible like this okay?

I am sorry and Thank you for stopping me.

["Your welcome."]

Alright, time to show up.

...

*Clap* Clap* Clap*

...

Hearing my hand clapping sound after they defeated the boss, all the girls turned to me and looked very happy.

""Onii-chan!/Jin-kun!Owner!""

*Blink*

...!!

I teleported myself in front of them and then said, "It seems everyone already get hang of their own ability. You guys are awesome!"

My sister cheerfully greets me back, "Welcome back, Onii-chan! How does your job? Is it fine?"

I put my hand on my sister's head and then replied, "Nothing wrong with my work, don't worry about it."

Hearing my reply, all the girls suddenly stare at me... suspiciously?

"Uh?"

...

My sister shook her head and then glared at me, "The system said to us you are in a trouble, Onii-chan. Mind you explain about that? " 

...System?!

["I am sorry Jin-sama! It was the Original One instruction and I can't reject it!"] The system quickly apologize.

That old man..!!?

*Step*

Hearing my sister say to me, I can't help take a step back.

...!!

But I can't go anywhere as the girl surrounds me.

I averted my eyes out of guilty and hesitantly replied, "Uh, yes. But it won't affect anyone, so don't worry. Haha... Ha... Haha."

...!!!

"It hurt... It hurt... It hurt...!!"

My sister pull my ears out and asked, "Onii-chan... Please be honest and tell us what happened. I am aware that when you are trying to lie, you will avert your eyes without realizing it... So don't try to lie to us."

"Yes, Yes, Yes, sis!"

...

After that, we come back to the restaurant and rested together (of course including a wish I did to create a table with tea and snack) while I am explaining the detail of the punishment from that old man to the girls.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...

10 minutes later...

After I have done explaining, instead of feeling dejected... everyone seems to look forward to it...?

"Uh, is there something wrong with my explanation?"

Vera shook her head and cheerfully replied, "I mean, we are going to another world! This is so cool!"

"Hmm... Learning another world's magic more profoundly, Saya can't wait."

"I also looking forward to learning another world Kamasutra method, Kaya can't wait."

...

Hearing their positive attitude, I began to panic and cut them, "W-Wait Wait Wait! I never said everyone here is going to another world with me?!"

"But the system said, we need to follow you and help you!" My sister quickly replied.

Vera nodded and added, "You can ask the system, Jin-kun!"

...!!!

System? What is this about helping me? I don't want them to share my burden! Besides, the purpose of their training is to protect themselves and with that power, I know they would be invincible in this world.

However, if they are going to another world, it should be even more dangerous for them!

["But you will need help with your duty, Jin-sama. This is undoubtedly a fact."] The system shortly replied.

What do you mean?

["Tell me, all religions you know in your world, do they have only a single god controlling them? Like Shinto, Greek, Norse?"]

...I mean there's a Biblical god faction is an example.

["Heh... With the help of archangel and apostles."] The system snorted.

...

So what?

I can create my own angel, right?

I have been training myself with my own power and I am sure I will be able to do that soon.

["Ugh... You are so stubborn Jin-sama, I guess it is the time to implement the Original One plan."] The system replied.

The old man again? What he is planning?!

*DING*

==================

Origami Harem Chat Group has been created!

Opening the chat group...

==================

Suddenly, Another kind of transparent holographic interface shows up in my sight. Chat Group?

...What the fuck is the Origami Harem Chat Group?!

*DING*

==================

Origami Jin joined Origami Harem Chat Group.

Origami Rin joined Origami Harem Chat Group.

Urakashi Saya joined Origami Harem Chat Group.

Urakashi Kaya joined Origami Harem Chat Group.

Amamiya Vera joined Origami Harem Chat Group.

Origami Jin has been appointed as the Administrator!

==================

(Jin): Uh... What is this? Chat Group? It is similar to the What's Down interface on smartphones?

(System): [Yes, this is the idea of Original One to persuade you, and with this, I was able to join everyone's discussion.]

(Jin): Uh... If it's still about the girls who joined me in another world, I will still say no. It is too dangerous.

(Rin): Onii-chan...?

...

My sister glared at me intensely and I reflexively averted my eyes as I can't bear my sister's glare at all.

Still, I will try my best not to allow everyone to join me. It is a punishment, not a vacation. 

Heck, I can't imagine what kind of play does that old man got for us in another world...

...

(Jin): Ugh, stop glaring at me, sis. As I said, it is too dangerous for everyone to follow me. Besides, it is supposed to be punishment, not vacation. Not to mention, I need to join an academy for 3 years... Imagine, if everyone followed me, it also means everyone needs to attend school again you know?

(Vera): I think joining an academy in another world would count as a vacation. I mean, since I was bedridden for years. I have never attended any school in these years...

(Saya): Well, school is a pain but magic academy probably would be a fun place to learn.

(Kaya): I think so too.

(Rin): See, Onii-chan? We are also interested to learn in another world so we don't have a problem with that. Especially, Vera-chan seems to look forward to it.

...

Looking at the girls in front of me staring at me with a questioning look, I can't help but feel my conscience is hurt.

My sister is right about Vera-chan after all... considering she was bedridden for years. But that's just Vera-chan. I still do not agree with other girls joining me in another world. Still, I need to tell them my main concern about this.

...

(Jin): It is still dangerous... you know? It is supposed to be a punishment after all! Who knows what kind of intention old man planned for me in that world?

(Rin): Old man? The superior god? Why do you think your superior god would have planned something on you, Onii-chan?

(Vera): It seems Jin-kun really concerned about this 'old man'?

(Jin): Because he is troublesome and I am sure he got hidden intentions! Just ask the system!

(System): [While you might be right about Original One intention, Another world actually is not that dangerous since we have time to train everyone. Besides, you have seen their performance, Jin-sama.]

(Jin): Your reply doesn't really assure me, you know?

(System): [I am here not to comfort you, Jin-sama. The most important thing is you shouldn't need to worry about the girls."]

(Vera): The system is right! We are also getting stronger in order to protect ourselves and to help you, so don't worry Jin-kun!

(Kaya): +1

(Saya): +2

(Rin): Onii-chan, you better just give up and let us help you.

(System): [Well said, Miss Rin]

(Jin): System you should assist me here! Why do you insist to let them join my punishment!? 

(System): [Because you need help, Jin-sama. Even you who pride yourself as an owner of the good restaurant know the best that you can't do everything alone."]

(Jin): ...But it is not a restaurant matter, it is a much more serious thing, like god duty... even though I didn't ask for this!

(System): ["Also forgive me Jin-sama for being rude, but in the first place, you are lacking experience here. And you seem didn't aware that if you are not doing your 'god' duty correctly, a world would be doomed. You need any help you could get."]

(Jin): ...Suddenly it feels much more troublesome than I thought.

(System): Because it is troublesome, even with my help.

(Rin): Onii-chan, need I remind you that most of the management and financial stuff on the restaurant is mostly done by myself. You tell me that you were able to do that by yourself?

(Jin): I am aware of that sister...You don't need to remind me.

(Kaya): Oof. Rin does a critical hit to the owner.

(Saya): In the first place, the owner is punished because he let his feeling decide what he should do instead of doing his job, by reviving Vera-chan.

(Jin): I can't refute that... yeah. But If you asked me I still don't regret it.

(Vera): Uh... I am happy that Jin-kun did it for me... But I also want to help you Jin-kun after all you have done. 

(Rin): This is why we love you, Onii-chan. Please, let us help!

(Kaya): Owner!

(Saya): Owner!

(Jin): ...

...

All the girls looked at me with expressions of trust in me. which is something that put the nail in the coffin toward my decision. 

I will surely regret this decision in the future, but for now, I can't betray everyone's expectations of me.

I take a deep breath and then 'project' my reply in the chat room.

...

(Jin): Alright, I will allow you guys to join my 'punishment', IF everyone does their best to get stronger.

(System): ["It seems Original One plan is worked after all."]

(Rin): Finally! Thank you Onii-chan!

(Saya): You don't need to say that, the owner!

(Kaya): Your command is our pleasure, owner!

(Vera): Jin-kun!

(Jin): Great! Let's keep our morsfhajejakqk--

...!!

As I was about to continue replying in the chatroom, all the girls suddenly hug pressed me together in surprise interrupted me.

"O-Oii...!"

I tried my best to free myself because it is suffocating and problematic for me but they didn't want to listen to me. As a man, I am happy because I could feel all their 'assets' pushing on me but this is also troublesome if they realize I actually did enjoy this.

Especially the twins who love to tease me with their perversion!

...

"G-Girls... back off..."

"No!"

"We won't release you owner."

"Just give up, Onii-chan. Be honest with yourself!"

...!!

Crap, They realize I did enjoy this because they are grinning and keep pushing themselves on me.

System, Assist me here! I am in trouble!

["Pffft. I don't see any trouble here, Jin-sama. It's a happy celebration from what I could see."] The system quickly commented.

I know but the more they are pressing me, the harder I hold myself from carried away by the situation! 

["It is not a bad thing anyway. You know they all like you and they also really like you, Jin-sama."]

I know... but mentally, I am still not ready to embrace my new identity as a god, not to mention owning a harem in the first place. You know, I am new on this, and to enjoy the benefit of being god without fully doing my new work correctly... feels so irresponsible.

I always believe there is no free lunch in my life.

["As expected of you, Jin-sama. Original One surely proud of your commitment."]

Thanks... But system, I am still in a pinch here!?

...

As I was still thinking myself what is the best way to escape from this situation, my sister suddenly whispered in my ears said, "Onii-chan, Since your punishment thing is already decided... Remember your promise this night to answer us?"

...!!

I quickly wish myself to teleport out of the room to escape from the girl's siege and run away from them

There's no way I was ready to answer them today with all things that happened this night.

...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[Intermission: Why did the old man give us a chat room?!]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(MC): "As the title of this intermission said, Can you tell me why the old man give us a chat room? I doubt its purpose is only limited to convince me today."

(System): ["Of course, it exists to help you to contact people much faster than using a smartphone Jin-sama."]

(MC): "Really? Nothing malicious from it."

(System): ["Of course it is. It is a chat group like Lime, Cuckoo Talk, What's down, etc... you know? What can be done with it?"]

(MC): "I was just cautious. Who knows if that old man has hidden intentions for this new function."

(System): ["Let me hear the example of this hidden intention, Jin-sama."]

(MC): "Alright, From what I could see... I believe that the Old man hiding behind this chat group system and gonna watch all of our conversations inside the chat group all the time! And boom, we have no privacy anymore from now."

(System): ["...Ugh, are you stupid Jin-sama?"]

(MC): "What? Surely I was correct, right?"

(System): ["Yes, you are right. But Jin-sama, the Original One doesn't need a chat group to know what everyone is doing all day, Jin-sama. You forget he is the most omnipotent god that exists in this universe. Nothing can hide from him."]

(MC): "...I am sorry. I forget that old man's real identity for a moment."

(System): ["*Sigh* Well, knowing his antics, It's no wonder you would sometimes forget about Jin-sama."]

(MC): "Though... Your answer actually made me realize that old man is much scarier than I thought. Did he watch this conversation too?"

(System): ["..."]

...

Still busy, barely have any free time. I honestly could write much quicker if I got an editor... or at least a beta reader. But yep, I got no one on this story. So as always, reminder no Editor.

Welp, introduce the chat group system. This function would be very important in the future plot and made me easier to set a fun dialogue, lol.

41