Chapter 29. Chaotic Night. (1)
647 7 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{3rd POV}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Inside Takamagahara... Amaterasu Private Chamber.

...

*YAWN*

"Kyuubi... How is the progress?" Amaterasu asked her subordinate while yawning. Amaterasu sounds really sleepy, as she worked tirelessly after her comeback from Sweet Carrot Restaurant. 

Hearing her god question, Kyuubi who currently working on a document, stop and quickly opened her smartphone again and answered, "It seems youkai big alliance in Tokyo, Osaka, and Kyoto has been fully informed, and tomorrow they will spread the information even further to another place like, Okinawa. Also, Tsukiyomi-sama also personally takes his squad to spread the information further to the secluded location, like a lot sect of youkai and ghost alliance." 

Amaterasu continues asking, "Umm. Then... what is that big idiot Susanoo does?"

"Let's see... From the information I got, Susanoo-sama went back to his place in order to smith better weapon for his upcoming fight." Kyuubi answered.

Listening to what her brother doing, Amaterasu just shook her head in disappointment. Even though everyone is currently busy, as always his stupid brother always does whatever he wanted.

*Sigh*  

"That idiot, Well, leave him be, as long he doesn't mess up with anything." Amaterasu muttered.

*Yawn*

Amaterasu who is aware that she is currently unfocused due to how sleepy she is decide to tell her subordinate, "Kyuubi, let's stop working for today."

Kyuubi who understands her god is tired, quickly tidies up the document on her table. However, before leaving the room... Kyuubi timidly asked for confirmation, "Amaterasu-sama... I am sorry but once again I want to ask... Is the new god is really that strong?"

"Yes, he is. I think even his subordinate was enough to give my brother a problem in fight." Amaterasu seriously answered.

"Then, the god itself?"

...

Hearing his subordinate's question, Amaterasu gave a resigned smile and replied, "There is no way. I can't even measure it. All I know is... he got so much divine power, that he was able forcefully to do creation magic even without fully understanding the process of it. It was ridiculous you know?"

"I-I see... I am sorry for asking." Kyuubi said while slightly bowing her head.

Amaterasu wave her right hand and replied, "Don't worry... Yeah, you too. Have a nice rest, and don't forget to lock the door."

Kyuubi nodded, and quietly walked out of Amaterasu's room and close the door.

*Slide* (A sound of door closed)

...

*Sigh*

"Finally, it is over. I will have a nice beauty sleep tonight! Today is too much work and I want to sleep so bad!" 

Since their meeting with Jin, Amaterasu has been tirelessly for hours, contacting all the forces and informing their alliance situation with him to make sure that they would never offend Jin himself. As a god, technically she could go forever without sleep, but mentally she wasn't able to do that. After being pressured a lot these days, Amaterasu has been sleeping a lot... mostly for habit and peace of mind.

After changing her attire to white pajama, Amaterasu throws herself on the bed. As she was just about the explore the dream realm though, a sudden ring bell alarmed her head, making her quickly awake.

*RING*

...!!!

"W-What? Who is that?" Amaterasu quickly opened her eyes and look around her room. She can tell she is completely alone in her room... but she can't help but be on guard. As Amaterasu wondered if she is too tired that she begin to hallucinate, this time, an actual voice suddenly resounded in her mind.

'Is it like this? Test, test, are you there Ama-chan?'

'This voice... Is this contact through my mind? Is that you Jin-san?' Amaterasu answered by thought in his mind.

'Yes its me, Origami Jin. I am sorry to disturb you.'

...

Knowing that it is her new ally, Amaterasu let down her guard immediately and sat on her bed. Still, she was never expecting that Jin is able to bypass her mind directly to contact her... Proving how powerful he is compared to her. Amaterasu wouldn't be surprised that if Jin want her dead, she would be dead directly without resistance.

The thought alone scared her, but it was not time for her to fret.

"I see... It is so late you contacted me Jin-san, what's happened?"

'Sorry for disturbing you Ama-chan, but I want to notice you first that I might have to make a bit of movement to solve my current problem. I hope you can notify all supernatural forces in the surrounding area.'

'For real?

Amaterasu reflexively after listening to what Jin asked her to do. She is truly dumbfounded as she didn't expect that she got more work just when she is about to sleep!

'Let me repeat it Ama-chan, I might have--'

Amaterasu quickly cut in and then said, 'No, I got it! The area... in Tokyo, right?'

'Yes. North Tokyo, specifically at the Kuroba Family Group mansion.'

'Is that one of the wealthiest groups of humans in this country... What are you want to do in there, Jin-san?'

'I can answer the detail... but let's say, It is a family problem.'

Family problem? Hearing the reason, Amaterasu can't help but wonder if Jin was the part of Kuroba Family group? She wants to ask but she knows she doesn't have the right to know about others' privacy.

Still, she takes a note to investigate it on her own later.

...

'Do you need my help other than notified supernatural creature around, Jin-san? I can lend you an army from Takamagahara if you wanted to.' Amaterasu offered.

"No. I believe I got this on the bag, Ama-chan. Thanks for your offer though! Bye!"

*RING*

...!!!

Amaterasu was about to reply again to ask for more detail, but she quickly was stopped by another ringing bell in her mind. When she tried to connect to Jin again, she wasn't able to do that at all. Amaterasu honestly feels irritated as her sleep was disturbed, but she knows that as leader of the pantheon, she needs to make sure carried out her duty.

Amaterasu quickly telepathy to her subordinate who should be still working, "Kyuubi! We got a new situation!"

...

On this night, the residents of Takamagahara don't sleep at all busy working until morning.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{POV: MC}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Back at the restaurant...

"Alright, I have notified the responsible supernatural force leader in this area... Then, everyone here is ready, right?"

...

After asking permission from Amaterasu in the kitchen, I asked everyone who has been waiting for me in the main area since our work hours are done.

...

"I am ready Onii-chan." (My sister)

"Kaya, stand by." (Kaya)

"Saya also stand by." (Saya)

"I will do my best!" (Vera)

"Me too." (Raika)

"I have never been this ready in my life!" (Oga)

...

There is clearly an enthusiast in their eyes looking forward to this complete this task. Knowing their sense of belonging is the same as mine, the motivation is probably to give my uncle payback for all the problems he has caused everyone. Even Raika also gives me the same looks as others despite just being here for a few days, surprisingly.

Except for Oga, because his motivation is entirely different from theirs.

...

I nodded at all of them, but before that... I need to fix one thing. I look at our new official employee, and then said, "Raika-san, I think since its too dangerous, you shouldn't follow us this night"

Raika who didn't expect what I said quickly replied, "But I am part of the team, right? Why I am left alone?"

"Yes I have accepted you are part of the team, but you are still weak, Raika-san. You can't even protect yourself in case something wrong." I answered while staring at her with conviction.

"Grrrr... but that guy is also weak!" Raika pointed at my cousin maliciously. It seems she didn't really like my cousin as her fiancee, huh?

I shook my head and explain, "But we need him in order to cure his sister."

Looking unconvinced by words, my sister suddenly added, "Raika-chan needs someone to stay in this place while we are away too."

Still looking unconvinced at my sister's words, I also added, "Don't worry Raika-san, I promise to give you the ability later so you can join the upcoming similar event in the future."

System, I can still able to do that, right?

["Don't worry, the cards are still with me. The Original One didn't take it away."]

Very good.

...

"Good idea, Jin-kun! Raika-chan will be a teammate for our adventure!" Vera exclaimed.

"And we will also carry you, adventure in the dungeon!" Kaya followed.

"Dungeon?" Raika got confused.

"That's how we actually get stronger!" Vera answered.

"I-I see." 

"Don't worry, you will get so much stronger in no time!" Vera added.

...

As the ladies seem to chatter on their own with each other, my cousin who has been impatient suddenly interrupts them, "Ano... Sorry for disturbing you ladies, but my sister still needs to be saved as quickly as possible."

I agree with my cousin and said with a bit disappointed tone, "The faster we do this, the more time for everyone to take a rest and spend more time on event preparation."

The girls who hear what we are saying look guilty, and quickly stop their discussion.

"We are sorry, Onii-chan."

I just shook my head and replied, "Don't worry. Be ready to be teleported."-- and all the girls nodded, agreeing with what I said.

After that, I quickly wished for us (Except Raika) to be teleported to Oga's sister's room. At that moment, in a second a white light enveloped us and then we instantly appeared in Oga's sister's room.

*BLINK*

...!!

>>>>>>

Looking at my surroundings which had changed from the main area of the restaurant to a small room filled with the smell of medicine, flower, and a single bed, I knew that my "wish" had succeeded.

 Of course, I also noticed that on the bed was Oga's sister, Kuroba Sakura who was sleeping soundly with a slightly pale face. There are so many medical devices such as IVs attached to him, making me realize how serious the situation Oga's sister is currently in.

 Vera seems to be emotionally affected by Oga's sister, immediately asking me to help her while other girls also look at me with the same look as Vera.

"Jin-kun, please help her..." 

I nodded and answered, "That's the plan."

As I was about a step forward, however, I didn't realize Oga who has been inpatient quickly pushed me from behind toward her sister's bed while saying, "Now, My godly cousin you can start treating--

[*BIG ALARM SOUND RINGING*]

...!!!!!!!!!!!

But at that moment, an alarm suddenly resounding loudly in the room, made all of us startled... and no doubt that even the whole mansion seems to hear it. The situation quickly falls into chaos and I can't help but get panicked.

...

"This sounds like the sound of a security alarm! This is bad Onii-chan!" My sister said in a panic.

"Kuroba Oga!?" I stare at my cousin, and he quickly takes a step away from me.

The patient who has been sleeping also awaken due to how loud the current situation is and the moment she opened her eyes, she was staring at us confusingly, and asked, "Onii-sama?"

Sad for her sister that Oga didn't notice, in fact, he is averting his sight from me, probably feeling guilty right now. 

"I-I forget there is a lot of security system to detect any stranger who approached my sister's bed." 

How come he didn't realize that?! he is the one who pushed me from behind and he didn't realize that?!

Hearing his answer, I hold my cousin's necktie in anger, shook him, and yelled, "You forget telling us the security!? Why does your sister's room have a lot of security detection?!"

*SHOOK*

...

Oga confidently answered me, "Of course, it's to protect my sister!"

I gritted my teeth, hold the urge to beat him up, and replied, "You dumbass cousin why didn't tell me earlier?" 

"You are not telling me where you want to teleport, though!"

"Damn it!"

"You are a god anyway, just save me and my sister and blow up this whole mansion!"

"You are telling me to become a mass murderer, cousin?!"

...

Both of us keep yelling and blame to each other for a while but then my sister separated us forcefully. 

"Both of you! It is not the time to argue! Also, your sister has been awake for a while try to stop both of you but you guys just don't listen!" 

After that, My sister also released her intimidation aura which made us shut up for good and forget our conflict at the moment. I aalso realize the problem was the alarm sound so I quickly wish to turn it off. 

*ZAP*

Meanwhile, Oga who hears what my sister said, widened his eyes and then quickly approaches his own sister in order to calm her down.

...

"Sakura... Good morning." 

"Onii-sama, who are they? Did they hurt you?" Oga's sister, Sakura asked with concern but there was also clear confusion in her voice.

Oga smiled at his sister and answered, "They are people who will heal you."

"New doctor?"

"Yeah!"

"So they are good people?"

"Probably... they are good people."

"Huh?"

...

Watching their interaction... Honestly, I don't want to be a bad guy to disturb my cousin's time with his sister. However, I don't think its the right to have a leisurely chat with each other. I might have turned off the alarm but there is no use since I am pretty sure the whole mansion already hear it. 

I think I could just wish to make this alarm never ring and directly mind-controlled people to forget... But the problem is that I am not confident to do that kind of complex wish without the system's help. Not to mention the warning that old man has been issued... I am afraid of thinking about the possibility of what he is going to ask me to do as punishment.

System, you really can't help me?

["Original One command is still valid so I just only wish you luck, Jin-sama. Also, Original One leave one more message that the more you are abusing your wish power, the Original One promised to properly punish you next time he visited."]

Damn it. I don't need him to tell me twice. I know right now I am literally abusing my god duty again for my personal affair.

But it must need to be done for everyone around me.

...

Meanwhile, my sister who also realized how severe the current situation quickly cut the sibling's heartfelt conversation.

 "I don't want to disturb your time Oga-san, but it's not the right time to chat with your sister. Can you tell us what would happen when the alarm rang?" 

Oga nodded and explained to my sister,  "Obviously, the security team will be dispatched toward this room the moment we speak."

Hearing his answer, Saya suddenly asked, "How many they are?" 

"More than 50? Possibly armed with guns and sniper?" Oga answered.

"That's a lot of people!" Vera exclaimed.

"We need to do something. Meanwhile, Onii-chan and Oga-san keep executing the main plan." My sister said solemnly to us.

I stared confusedly at my sister, "What do you want to do, sis?" 

"Of course, we are going to stop the security and attract more attention to us. This is our first real mission after all!" My sister explained.

"As expected of Rin-chan. She understood what we want to do." Saya commented while her twin also nod beside her.

"I also will help, Rin-chan!" Vera also followed.

Knowing the situation won't get any better by doing nothing, I agree with their suggestion and said, "Please don't kill any of them, okay?"

"Don't worry, Onii-chan. You can trust me to guide them." My sister said while tapping her big chest with confidence.

Since my sister promised me, I quickly nodded at her and answered, "Good luck, sister."

Hearing my confirmation, my sister quickly summoned her sword and yelled out to all of our employees, "Let's move out girls!!"

""Ouuu!!""

...!!

At that moment, everyone also summoned their weapon like my sister and followed my sister from behind as my sister quickly jump out the window... Instead of the door.

Shortly after we could hear a scream and sounds of gunshots from this room. They will be okay, right?

["Duh, I believe nothing could kill them in this world as long they are careful, Jin-sama. And I really mean it."] 

Well, if you say so...

...

"Your employees... They are ninja?" Oga approached me.

I rolled my eyes and approach his sister, "Stop saying nonsense. Let me heal your sister real quick."

Oga clapped his hand, bowed, and yelled, "YES PLEASE!"

"Onii-sama... I don't understand, but since you trust him. I will trust him too." His sister, Sakura said to me from her bed.  

She looked at me with a smile, and I can tell that she believes in me. This mean, as a god, I can't disappoint her wish. Hearing her positive answer, I made up my mind to cure her as soon as possible and quickly asked the system in my mind to confirm something.

System, are you there?

["I am always here, Jin-sama."]

You might be not allowed to help me right now, but can you answer my question?

["Let me guess, you want to know if your wishing power would work to cure someone?"]

Yes. You know, I haven't ever tried this kind of wish before.

["Don't worry, you can do it directly with wishing power. Although, you can also give her an ability card like Vera-san who becomes immune to any disease."]

...I forget that I can do that. That's an even better idea, system. Quick, take it out!

["Roger."]

...

A few seconds later, a familiar single golden card appeared in my hand. It shine brightly in the room, which made both Oga and his sister have curious look. I checked the description, and yep nothing changed on it.

==================

Immunity EX: Ability that would make the user completely immune to any kind of illness or debuff such as curse and burn. Literally unstoppable!

==================

 I put the card in Oga's hand and tell him, "Just shove this card to your sister's chest."

Oga looked at the card in his hand then commented, "Y-You want me to touch my own sister?! I won't do that even though I want to marry her!"

"Onii-sama, stop embarrassing me!" Sakura commented being embarrassed by what her brother just said.

Holding an urge to beat my cousin, I explained, "Just do it! That card would make your sister never get ill anymore in her entire life! Read the description!"

"Oh!!"

Listening to my advice, Oga quickly read the description of the card in his hand, which shortly after made him smile brightly. Soon after he completely read the description, Oga come quickly to his sister's side and pushes the card into her sister's chest instantly without hesitation, which made his sister startled and embarrassed.

"O-Onii-sama?!" Sakura reacted shyly.

"J-Just endure it, okay!" Oga who also gets his entire face red said to calm his sister, even though he is about the same. 

"U-Unn!"

...

The moment the golden card disappeared into her chest, Sakura's complexion quickly become better. Her pale skin is no more, and she definitely looks energetic.

"Onii-sama... I feel so much better! Never feel this much better for my entire life!" Sakura excitedly said to her brother.

"Sister!"

"Onii-sama!"

...

After that, Both of them quickly hugged together in happiness. I can understand how happy they are right now, as I also had an experience when I was reviving Vera. 

Maybe, I should leave Oga with his sister while I will confronting my uncle alone. I don't want to ruin their moment after all.

...

As I wonder about that, suddenly I hear a very loud explosion sound, followed by an earthquake that strong enough, to vibrate and also shatter the windows of this room. 

*Booom*

...!!!

"Aaaaaahhh!!" Sakura screamed while Oga tried his best to protect her.

...

System! Can you tell me what just happened?!

["Hmm... It seems Miss Vera put too much strength on her punch, accidentally broke the wall when she punched the enemy."]

Does she accidentally create an earthquake after punching a random wall?!

["Miss Vera would be able to sink an island with her full power, what do you expect, Jin-sama?"]

Damn it! What is my sister doing?!

["She is also busy dealing with opponents. Apparently, the security guards begin to shoot them with dangerous cold weapon like grenade launcher."]

Aren't they in a dangerous situation?

["Actually it is the opposite. I wouldn't be surprised that the poor security guard team ended up getting killed by mistake."] The system retorted.

That's still equally dangerous! I need to make this as quick as possible.

 ...

Deciding to move faster, I quickly called my cousin, "Oga, I will teleport you back to my restaurant with your sister... while I will confront your father alone! We do not have time!" 

There is no way I would let him and his sister stay in this room while all the chaos happening on the outside of this building as there are more explosions and more screams could be heard from the outside.

Oga who hear what I said quickly replied, "I understand you are concerned, But, the plan was to--"

"Sorry!"

*Blink*

...!!

I don't have time to argue with him either, so I wished them to be teleported immediately before Oga was able to reply to me.

I will apologize to him properly later. Now, let me face the big boss.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[Intermission: Why I wasn't able to wish for life creation if I really able to wish for anything I want?]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(MC): "As the title of this intermission said, can you explain to me why I wasn't able to wish for life creation if I really able to wish for anything I want?"

(System): ["Jin-sama, You continued the last session question, huh? Pfft." ]

(MC): "I mean... it is hard to come up with a question every time, system. Please bear with me."

(System): ["I see. Then, my answer is... if you really wanted to, you can." ]

(MC): "Wait, I can?"I thought you forbid me to do anything with life creation. "

(System): ["It is more like it's a limitation put by Original One to prevent you from creating something you don't understand. You already understand its following your idea, but do you understand how life was made? If you are creating something that you didn't understand, a tragedy would happen, Jin-sama."]

(MC): "Can you elaborate more?"

(System): ["For example, I say... you want to create slime. What do you know about slime, Jin-sama?" ]

(MC): "It is a basic monster in RPG that is immune to physical attack and able to digest anything around him?"

(System):  ["Then that creature going to be able to digest everything, including the space itself just because you didn't give it further thought in its creation. Congratulations, you accidentally created a doomsday monster!!"]

(MC): "Damn... Now I understand why you forbid me to create life. That sounds scary."

(System): ["At least until you are ready, which should be in the future. After all, at some point you need to create your own "Angel" to guard your pantheon."]

(MC): "Hmm... Angel huh? I am more interested to create my own maid. At least, they could help with the restaurant manpower."

(System): ["..." ]

I am getting busier irl, but I actually manage to have stock lol (although I will still update per 6-8 days, I guess. The next chapter should be the conclusion of this arc, and then valentine's event which spans more than 3 chapters (might be 5.... I haven't finished the whole arc yet).

17