Chapter 36. Valentine Day Event. (6)
459 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{POV: MC}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When I woke up, I was met with a familiar ceiling and comfort... Which should be in my room.

I feel my whole body is sluggish and uncomfortable. There is no pain or anything, but it's like I am not 100% in control of my own body. 

*Snore*

As I suddenly hear a snore beside me, I quickly look at the right side of my bed and I find my girlfriend's sleeping face. I assumed she might have to wait for me to wake up. There is a bit of trace of tears on her face, she must feel guilty about what happened to me. 

Such a caring and lovely girl. Looking at her cute sleeping face made me feel a lot much better.

...

*Knock* *Knock*

"Onii-chan, you are awake right?" A voice that should belong to my sister came out from outside the room.

"Yeah...Just enter." I answered.

*Click*

Hearing my confirmation, my sister quickly opened the door and immediately looked at me with a clear nervous drawn on her face. Considering my situation, I can already guess this is should be about what happened to me in the event.

"Ah, Vera-chan..." My sister looked at Vera beside me and muttered, "She is sleeping, huh."

"What's happened, sis?" I asked.

"I am here to apologize on behalf of everyone." My sister said with an apologetic tone.

I raise my eyebrow, "For what?"

"All things that happened at the event." She answered.

*Sigh*

I let out of sigh as I have expected this. To be honest, I wasn't mad at all at her so I answered "It's okay...." And then I remember what the system told me earlier about our closed business and stated, "I'm just mad about one thing, sis."

She nodded and responded, "...Yes?"

I calmly stare into her eyes and asked, "The restaurant... why it is closed?"

...!!!

"Umm... Because you are passed out and no one was able to cook beside you, Onii-chan." My sister answered with panic as she take a step back. 

I know that my sister should aware of how serious I am when it comes to running this business, thus any reason coming out from her is immediately invalid in my ears. I quickly wished the space around me is locked, and no one could enter or escape from here until I let it go.

As for Vera, of course, I also wished she rested undisturbed from my dispute with my sister.

My girlfriend really deserves a good rest.

*ZAP* ZAP*

Knowing there is something wrong, my sister quickly reaches the doorknob to escape, however since the space itself is already locked by me... the door also won't be opened no matter what she did.

*Click* *Click*

"That useless, sister." I said calmly, then I also wished that she appeared in front of me immediately.

*ZAP*

Realized that I am full go with god mode in here to not let her escape, my sister's face quickly become white, and responded,  "O-Onii-chan?! You look so scary...! Stop it, Onii-chan!"

Ignored her plead, I stare at her seriously and then asked with pressed tone, "Sister, I ask you... where does the budget for freebies come from?"

My sister averted her eyes from me but I quickly wished that she can't escape my eyes and was forced to answer me. 

...

["Wow, I never expected you have become proficient in using your power continuously, Jin-sama."] The system said with admiration.

Shut up, I don't have the mood to talk with you now.

["I have never seen you this mad, Jin-sama. Not even when your uncle tried to harm your employee."]

I said, shut up! Two things that I always take seriously our professionalism and this restaurant. My sister literally ruined both of them.

["I am sorry!"]

...

"Ummm... It was... Our Saving... And part of... Inheritance." 

Her mumbles become a bit incoherent after I forced it with a wish, but generally, I have understand that my sister really makes a bad management decision today. So bad that it could affect our business plan in the future... and I won't let her go unpunished for doing this.

"You don't forget we are running a business, sister?"

"Umm... Forgive me... Onii-chan... I will give you... more chocolate..." 

She begged with an ashen face but at this time no matter what she did she won't escape my punishment!

"...How much the loss we got today?"

"...A ...lot?"

"How M u c h ?

I pressed the tone of my voice, which quickly made my sister scared. Still, because of my wish power, she still answered me, albeit with fear on her face.

"Y-Yes!! 2 months of income... worth?"

"How about the waste of ingredients for today? How we could achieve our goal to become the best restaurant if the management was this bad?!"

"I am sorry, Onii-chan! Have mercy!"

...

After that, I spend an hour reprimanding my sister, disciplining her (abusing her with my godly power), and making sure she won't do the same thing again in the future. 

It left her traumatized, as after the session she went to her room with a staggering walk and locked herself. I admit it was evil, but I believe it was a necessary evil to imprint that my sister should take her job seriously in the future.

I still take her chocolate, though I don't plan to eat it yet. I am still a bit traumatized by chocolate in general after Vera did to me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After the reprimand session with my sister, I went downstairs and headed towards the kitchen to see the state of the unused ingredients. There I met Raika who seems practiced her cooking, which made me smile. From her expression, I can tell how serious she is currently, and remind me of an old time when my old man was still alive training me.

Maybe I should also guide her, she got the potential after all.

...

"Good afternoon, Raika-san." 

She is surprised because of my greeting, but after looking that it was me, she smiled and answered, "Good afternoon. Jin-san, are you okay?"

I nodded and replied, "Yeah, I feel much better after reprimanding my sister for an hour due to her management decision."

Raika smiled awkwardly hearing what I said and muttered, "I am sorry."

"Don't worry, it is not your fault. It's already happened anyway, might as well enjoy our free time." 

I approach Raika and look at what she cooks. "It is an omelet"

"Yes. I am sorry for using your ingredients, Jin-san." Raika apologized as she redecorated the plate with sauce and veggies. 

I shook my head and answered, "Stop apologizing to me. I don't mind about this at all. In fact, I have an idea to use our free time today to guide you on cooking."

She looked at me with surprise and said, "Really?"

I nodded and continue said, "Well, let's get started. I will teach you how to cook Origami style dishes and make sure you follow me step by step."

Quickly wished an apron appeared on me and my chef hat on top of me, I take a look at the ingredients and wondered what I should teach her first.

As I think about that, Raika stood beside me and asked, "Umm...if it is okay, how about teaching me more about all dishes that my grandpa like to eat here?"

"Ah..!!"

Hearing what she requested, I smiled wryly and replied, "Yeah, I forget about your grandpacon. Let's start with soup and special tea that your grandpa likes to order."

"Thank you, Jin-san."

She said as she bowed her head at me. To be honest, I am really surprised by Raika's change. There is no hint of arrogance anymore in her tone unlike in our first meeting, and she seems genuine to become part of our family.

["So, you have an idea to bring her to your harem?"] The system teased.

I am not! Not to mention she is also the granddaughter of our top regular customer... Which is the top family in this country. 

I'm just a normal restaurant owner, you know?

["Nope. You are not, Jin-sama. You are the grandson of the Kuroba family and a true god. Compared to the top family of the country, what is that?"] 

...Whatever. Let me focus on teaching Raika and don't disturb me.

...

As I have just done bantering with the system in my mind, I look at Raika and begin to instruct her,"Anyway Raika-san, take some tomatoes, potatoes, and carrots from the box. We need to start cooking."

"Yes, sensei!"

Looking at the omelet she just made though, I called her again and then said, "Uh, maybe you should eat your omelet before we start. I also want to cook something for myself."

"Oh... I am sorry."

"There's nothing to worry about, Raika-san."

...

After that, both of us start making the soup together and I was able to teach her pretty well. Raika was also not a bad chef herself, she managed to do things correctly for the most part. I can predict this girl's cooking talent even better than my sister, though she still has a long way to coming close to me in terms of skill.

...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...After training Raika in the kitchen (and she went back home after getting called), I went to the main area to see if the area is already cleaned. Raika told me that the twins volunteered themselves to clean the aftermath, though this might be the perfect time for me to use wish power to clean it.

Oh yeah, Raika did send me chocolate earlier after our training session is done... although it is friendship chocolate. 

For some reason, it made me feel sad but why?

["Can I call this a sign where you also wanted to include Miss Raika inside the harem too?"]

Uh, shut up!

...

The moment I open the kitchen door to the main area, the two twin sisters approached me immediately.

"Owner, Good Evening."  (Saya)

"Owner, are you okay?" (Kaya)

...

Answering their greeting, I shook my head and answered, "Good evening, Perverted twin. I am good, how about both of you? hosting the event for several hours must be tiring for everyone."

Saya shook her head and answered, "Not really, we are having fun."

"We also achieve the goal to make sure Vera confesses with the owner." Kaya followed.

"A goal?" I asked in confusion. Hearing my question, both twins nodded at me excitedly and answered, ""The next goal is to make Vera and Owner mate each other.""

...!!

"What nonsense you are talking about?!" I yelled out in panic, but instead of stopping they continue saying a more outrageous things.

...

"And then we can join."

"Then everyone else also joining."

"I will prepare the drugs."

"Add more drugs for insurance."

"If drugs weren't enough, how about magic?"

...

Hearing their conversation topic getting even more dangerous, I quickly wished a Harisen appeared in my hand. Confirming it exists within my hand, I smack both of their head together to stop their nonsense.

"Stop it, you two!"

*PLAK* *PLAK*

...!!!

""Ouch!!"" Saya and Kaya yelled at the same time.

"Owner, it hurts!"

"Owner, you are doing domestic violence right now!"

...

Both of them held their head in pain and looked at me with a grudge after getting hit by me. Still, I don't feel sorry at all for them. After all, Compared to what I have experienced with Vera's cooking, that's should be nothing to deal with. 

I also did nothing wrong.

"Speaking of the event... You guys really good at cleaning them, huh?" I said to them with a bit of praise. 

Looking at the surrounding main area, all the decoration has been removed, all the props are also the same and the floor has been cleaned too.  It seems I don't need to use any wish to clean the restaurant. These twins are really good employees, aside from their perverted tendencies.

Saya and Kaya who hear my praise quickly forget about their pain and begin to proudly boast themselves.

...

"Of course we are." 

"We have been cleaning this place for a year."

"Professional restaurant cleaner."

"Keep praising us."

...

Hearing their request, I can't help but smile at them. I put out my harisen in my hand and pat both of their head, which seems they really enjoy. Despite all of their antics, the twins are probably the MVP of today's event. As a professional business owner, I should give both of them an extra reward and praise them.

"Well... you guys really did a good job today. I will raise you guy's salary at the end of the month."

However, hearing what I said the twins take a step back and rejected my idea by yelling,""No!!!""

"No?" I raised my eyebrow in confusion looking at their rejection, but then both Saya and Kaya suddenly bowed their head together in front of me, and simultaneously said,

"First, We want to apologize--" (Kaya)

"For everything happen today--" (Saya)

""We swear most of the ideas come from Rin-chan."" 

...!!!

"Please raise your head," I said as I shook my head. After they did, I continue said to them, "Don't worry, I just punished my sister very well earlier...  Now she is currently reflecting on what she did in her own room."

"Punishment..."

Hearing what I said, both twins suddenly get excited and I got a bad feeling from their looks. Then, at that moment the twins suddenly approached me from both sides, hold both my arm, and then begin to annoy me.

...

"Do you want to punish us too?"

"You can use us to do anything you like, Owner."

"Because you are our owner."

"All holes are free!"

"First, We will take our used underwear and give them to you."

"Should be good for a material for tonight."

"We can send it to you every day from now on."

...!!

Releasing myself from their grasp, I stop both twins from their antics as I smack their heads with Harisen.

*PLAK* *PLAK*

""Ouch!!""

The twin once again looked at me grudgingly, and stop their antic. To be honest, I begin to see why my sister liked to use Harisen when she discipline Vera before the event started. It so satisfying to use, and I admit there are slight sadistic tendencies awakened inside me.

Still, I hope they would get better but I know that would be impossible. They are perverted twins after all.

*Sigh*

"You twin... Really never change. Don't worry, my sister has already apologized on behalf of everyone." I said while scratching my head.

"The owner is not really at loss though." Saya commented as she rubbed her head.

Kaya nodded and added, "The result of the event, Owner, and Vera finally become a thing." 

"And we wait our turn too."

"When we will get our kiss?"

"Errr..."

Looking at their ferocious gaze, I can't help but take a step back and begin to think about how to solve this situation. I have seen this scenario by miles from this morning, and this is truly happening! The status quo is broken, and the girl really has reason to be more aggressive. I didn't expect they were asking for it so fast though... as it is still within the same day.

...

"Do you hate us?" Saya asked as she hold my left arm. Kaya also stands in front of me with a serious look. It seems there is no way out except to answer their question, but the problem is... I am not ready for this situation.

I shook my head and replied, "Obviously, no... But you know..."I put my hand on both of their head and continue said,  "Can we delay this stuff until... umm... let's say... my 18th birthday?"

Hearing my request, both twins looked at each other for a few seconds and then answered me at the same time, ""We agree.""

"Owner, you never break a promise."

"We can wait. But as the first service, we still going to send you our panties later."

Even after all of this, they still insist to sent their underwear at me? As expected of perverted twins.

*Sigh*

I let out a breath and answered them, "Please don't."

"Don't worry, we will include Rin underwear too but if you ask to include Raika underwear, that's too hard."

These twins... they really want me to smack their head again, aren't they? I have asked them to stop but they continue saying something indecent at me. I really want to smack their head again, but I honestly feel it wasn't going to achieve anything.

"Anyway... I forget to mention this but owner..." Saya suddenly called me out.

"Yes?" 

Saya averted her eyes from me and muttered, "Our sponsor has been waiting for you in the storage room. Vera-chan was also already in there an hour ago."

...

"Why you two did not tell me earlier?!"

*PLAK* *PLAK*

""Ouch!!""

...

After that, I quickly leave both perverted twins to meet the stinky old man in the storage room who apparently has spent time with my newly acquired girlfriend for an hour.

Not that I am concerned Vera would cheat on me, there is no way she would do that with that old man.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Intermission: How many ranks does a god position have from below to the top?]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(MC): "As the title of the intermission said, I wonder how many rank of god from below to the top? Well, assuming that stinky old man is on the very top"

(System): ["Good question, Jin-sama. It has been a while since we are talking about something informative in this section."]

(MC): "Stop being savvy and answer me."

(System):  ["If we speaking strictly for god only, it would be Local god -> World Class god -> Special World Class god -> True god. So, there are 4 ranks... no, it is 5 if you count Original One, Jin-sama."]

(MC): "Can you explain the difference between them and give me an example?"

(System):  ["Well, start from Local gods like Amaterasu and Susanoo, They are the lowest rank god because their existence was possible due to faith power, and most of the time they are only strong at where their religion flourishing the most."]

(MC): "I see. What about world class god?"

(System): ["World class god is the same as Local god except their faith power is much stronger than local god, and no matter where they go, they still able to use their divine power to full of their capability. An example of this would be the god of Bible in your world, as it gathered the faith from the whole world, not only in japan like Amaterasu and Susanoo."]

(MC): "Hmm... Then how about the special world class?"

(System): ["Special world class god is the same as world class god except they do not require faith to maintain their existence, since they usually the concept of the world foundation itself. An example of this would be existence like Gaia, the will of the planet."]

(MC): "How about my rank, as a true god? How it does compare to other lower ranked gods?"

(System): ["About true god, as its name suggests to maintain their own existence they do not require faith like special world class rank. The thing makes true god different from special world class though, true gods also do not confine within their own universe to use their ability and can use all of their power in max capability no matter where they go to."]

(MC): "Good to know, but you haven't answered my second question yet."

(System):  ["The answer is obvious, you are invincible. Unless it is Original One or god with the same rank as you, normally anything below your existence can't even touch you at all."]

(MC): "God same rank as me? So I am actually not alone?"

(System):  ["Yes, you might be the direct successor of the Original One which makes you really special even among true god Jin-sama, but there is another true god too. Well, I can't explain more since you will discover them on your own."]

(MC): "I have a feeling that they won't like me, now I can't help but be afraid of the future."

(System):  ["Pffft. You will win in the end anyway since you are the protagonist here."]

...

Lol, I am having difficulty editing this chapter. Working at 3 stories at the same time is hard, ngl. The last chapter is next before the end of the arc, and after that, I will be taking my time off to prepare for the isekai arc.

13