Chapter 4: goblins.
141 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And over time my strength, reaction speed, precision and sense of danger have improved a lot, but I am still average in this world.

A few weeks ago an attack of flying dragons appeared in the city.

A rookie adventurer with casual black hair and a delicate face managed to defeat him and became a sensation.

Another traveler.

What will become of him? No matter.

My life is stable and I don't need to follow anyone.

Now I do more dangerous missions to prepare to rise through the ranks.

Hunting goblins.

Most of these are due to disappearances of girls or women in villages or adventurer teams.

Although they are very rare, the cases do exist and I can choose missions.

In these missions you must know how to camouflage yourself and hide your presence.

In front of me there are 5 goblins eating what looks like a rabbit.

They're all green and short and ugly

Like a clichéd goblin, their intelligence is somewhat low and the most intelligent among them are the bosses and consequently the strongest and largest.

They look annoyed and very tired, that rabbit exhausted their energy and it seems that they do not get more prey so they must return to their den.

While they finish eating I draw my rudimentary map, not professional but very practical.

The lair is between the surroundings and the deep part of the forest.

This must be one of the groups of goblins since the cave in this place is large enough for 3 bears to inhabit it.

The number must be large but my job is to give precise numbers for when they get to exterminate them.

And so, sleeping on top of some trees and killing snakes, I spent 3 days watching the goblins.

Unfortunately, 2 girls were caught in the process, although they had already been insulted by his outward gaze before arriving.

During this time I observed their clothes more than anything to differentiate them and thus I obtained a quantity of approximately 70 goblins.

The count of possible victims will triple in 5 days.

There are 20 forts and there must be 5 on a par with the "C" ranks, as for the leader? To control such things, you must be someone extraordinary.

And so after returning and waiting another 2 days a group of 30 adventurers of rank above "D" arrived at the place with my guide.

The leader is called Boris, he is rank "B"

Captains are "C" rank or solo team leaders and the rest are "D" rank except me with "E" rank and the traveler who decided to join in on the fun.

His black hair is recognizable among all of us who have brown hair, plus some multi-colored guys.

Entering the cave is quick and decisive, in addition to the kidnapped women, this group of goblins has gotten out of control and must be regulated.

The caves are damp and very smelly.

They all show disgusted faces and try to hold back their vomit while looking carefully around them.

So I put the shield over my head and dodged the arrows coming out of the darkness, many also fought back and some suffered injuries.

"" "" Giji giji giji "" ""

Hearing laughter in such a closed space puts my nerves on edge.

But the battle had already started.

Right now the only thing you learn is teamwork and your reaction to attacks.

Moving in small circles or getting back with someone you know is the best way to survive.

And so after 30 minutes of fighting and some regrettable deaths we all reached the deep part of this cave, the smell is unbearable but the battle is even fiercer.

The strongest play here and the rest of us take care of monitoring possible attacks from behind or rescuing hostages and returning to the city, but the lives of these women will never be the same again.

I even wonder if killing them wouldn't be better.

5