Chapter 5.5: Traveler.
123 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Max and I am just an ordinary student.

I'm a bit of a fan of anime and otherworldly travel novels though.

While I was waiting for him to cross the traffic light, I saw how a 5-year-old girl ran towards the track without seeing the approaching truck.

No one came to help her and I couldn't help it.

After taking her out of danger and seeing her safe and sound ... I died.

When I woke up I appeared in a white place and an old man who claimed to be God gave me the opportunity to be reborn in another world due to my noble act.

He also gave me 3 wishes.

I asked for the most exciting things, a Japanese look but to keep my facial features as long as possible and if I was more handsome ... better.

A cheat skill to help me on my journey.

And to appear at my current age so as not to waste time and be able to enjoy my adventures in another world.

He obeyed and smiled happily.

When I woke up I appeared near a forest and walking straight ahead there was a city, I felt very excited but I tried to control myself, I cannot expose my identity as a traveler lightly.

Although Japanese black hair is very noticeable, it fulfilled a little fantasy of mine.

So I signed up for the guild and slapped the annoying rogue adventurer and began my adventures.

1 week after appearing in this world I understood my abilities.

I can learn faster than others, my magic, abilities or physical strength have no limits.

And then there was a small dragons attack on the city, I couldn't help but expose myself defending it but it served me well and I went up to rank "C" instantly, that was amazing.

After that I kept doing missions very fast and a goblin extermination one appeared.

The guide did his job well and we managed to rescue the girls after he defeated the Goblin General who led that tribe.

So I went up to rank "B" and discovered a shocking fact.

That guide was also a traveler.

I noticed it while he was counting his money, the numbers of both worlds are very different and I tried to convince him to travel together but he refused.

Well, everyone has a trap to explore after all, so I decided to wait.

But months passed and nothing so I decided to ask for the last time but ...

After listening to it ... I understood.

So the next day, I was preparing to go to another city when one of the guards arrived at the guild and noticed that a powerful monster was trying to escape from the forest.

The girl next to him looked very upset.

"You must save him, he is fighting there alone, please! ..."

I couldn't wait and ran quickly into the forest, but before I got there ...

BOOM!

"Agg ..."

A great explosion sounded in the forest.

When he arrived at the place he found the dying body of a great wolf, his head had a big hole near the eye and under the jaw, he could barely breathe.

Near him, half a human body in a large pool of blood.

A burning backpack thrown near a tree and a broken sword.

When the team approached, the wolf had died.

Everyone celebrated and dismantled the monster while thanking the anonymous hero.

When we got to the guild we found out who he is.

For some, the lonely and very cautious boy, something serious and very wasteful who became another victim.

For a girl, someone who gave her life to save her and not forget ...

For me, another being from the same world who has kept my biggest secret.

It seems that… being a hero is not as easy as I thought.

4