Chapter 13: Reflection.
104 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

It has been 4 months since my new rebirth and I realized what possibly makes me special.

Once is a surprise, two is a coincidence, but three is already a problem.

But the analysis of this ability will have to wait for the next time, my current life does not allow me to relax.

The leader of our group was the one who brought us all together to escape and now that we have grown up, everyone listens to him and follows his orders.

I do too, but sometimes I follow my instincts and see a better plan only I don't say anything.

The way to communicate is squawking and my poor mind without a [Translator] cannot understand it, I only vaguely know what they want to do.

And so the 6 of us survived and I take credit for my quick warnings of danger.

Life in a nomadic group is not new to me, but there are differences here too.

The fights between the members of the group are frequent and it is always for food.

Even if you hunt alone, there will be someone following you to rob you.

But with time you get used to it and if you are strong you can protect your rabbits.

Why don't I travel alone? The attacks only work in a group, the escape speed can be surpassed by a Monster faster than you and the force is a shame.

Only when they all turn into a deadly lizard will they separate into pairs and lay their eggs in a harsh environment and then live alone.

Meanwhile, we are all going to hunt animals together and if we cannot with them, we will shamefully flee.

On the trip we arrived near a town, my brothers are ignorant since we never find humans in the forest and they decide to prepare to attack.

Seeing the land and a small town, in addition to not feeling danger, I do not stop them.

The attack was difficult and we were somewhat injured but at least it worked.

We surrounded the village and I dealt with the fighters, they realized and stopped attacking ordinary people and helped eliminate the threat.

In the end, a few fled and the rest turned to food.

We were in town for 5 days and I could see their reactions against humans or rather… their weapons.

Because they were only slightly injured, he decided to show the real strength of a sword.

When I grabbed one and shook it against houses and showed its destructive power, they were amazed and decided to imitate me.

Then I discovered the infinite possibilities of evolution.

You couldn't say he was a master, but I showed you my few fencing memories and then we escaped with my warning.

As for the army of adventurers that arrived? Not our problem at the moment ... you could even say prey.

Our hunting became faster, our strategies changed and I became a leader, even the oldest did not complain and played with his new sword that we just stole.

The adventurers invaded the forest little by little and we began to upgrade our equipment.

Donning a cape with good defensive fur, they did the same again.

One even played with a bow and complained about his poor aim.

Then I realized the problem ...

How far will we go if we continue like this?

It took me 4 more months to figure it out.

At this point we should all have evolved and separated, but due to my idea we are still the same but our weapons handling and strategy is better.

We are brutal, quick to flee and very dangerous ...

I would be surprised if they didn't come to catch us, but when I heard the magical voice asking me to choose, I felt something new in my body that was very wrong with someone like me ...

-possible forms of evolution:

-Death Lizard: final form of evolution, leave annoying groups and become a lone hunter.

-Musketeer Lizard: Use your experience with the sword and become the best fighter with your comrades.

-Killer lizard: You are patient and very careful, eliminate your enemies with a single blow.

When I felt the change in my body I discovered ...

That made me a bit arrogant.

2