Chapter 14: Dragon’s Blood.
98 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been a year and 3 months since he was born again.

What if a Dragon Blood Monster gets stronger? ... arrogance, carelessness, superiority.

All those things clouded my mind and our attacks got out of control.

When our weapons were worn out, we waited for the night and plundered a town no matter how many corpses we leave behind.

As a leader, I saw our best escape routes and not even the bandits in the mountains were spared from our attacks.

In the end we alerted the humans too much and all the nearby cities had more night patrols and we could only flee in shame ...

To reflect and return to our discreet methods? No, no, no ... we just got more helpers.

With our superior strength and a bit of Noble sentiment seeping from our scaly bodies we managed to make them follow us and fear us.

When we all evolved we felt it, the way closer to being strong, our bodies adapted to the weapon we wielded and our movements were more refined.

Dominating goblins, wolves, kobolds or other little monsters like angry little lizards, we started our first attack on a human city.

Always surrounding a group as the leaders, our attack caused impressive casualties and we improved the weapons and armor of our army, we even got better quality capes.

So with a great victory we rested and regained strength and went to the next cities.

And so the months passed.

After an attack I walked through the deserted guild and saw an advertisement about us.

"A" grade threat: the Lizard Brothers.

A group of Furious lizards obtained an unknown evolution, they are intelligent and cruel.

Dominating small groups they have successfully attacked 6 cities and are extremely dangerous, it is recommended to eliminate it immediately, the guilds in nearby towns prepare for a total counterattack

Recommended Rank: All existing "D" and "C" rank adventurers.

Rank "B" adventurers. "

Seeing this note I laughed.

I was surrounded by the corpses of these adventurers and my army was bigger than before, how could they stop me ... Don't wait.

A cold sweat brought me back to reality a bit and I discovered that my original greenish skin was starting to turn reddish, when I saw my brothers they were just like me.

But at this point I couldn't stop myself.

My army is very big and needs to eat.

What followed was a great city, better defenses, higher number of humans, many high-ranking adventurers but they had better weapons.

I decided to improve our defensive teams on each of us and leave the rest to the others.

In case of failure we should escape and return when we have enough strength.

But seeing his arrogant eyes I realized that we hadn't used our precious ability in a long time.

As I approached the city and saw Wizards and archers on the walls, I realized my mistake.

But I wouldn't give up on it ... Maybe I'll escape as a last resort, but for now ...

"Shaaaak !!"

"" "" GUOOOO "" ""

Hearing my scream along with my new ability [Commander], all the little ones charged into the city like crazy.

Improve your strength, speed and defense ...

But an army of weak monsters was not enough.

Some may have evolved but only returned in numbers when they reached the vicinity.

Only some with good original defense arrived and managed to kill some wizards and archers.

When we got to the gates, an armed army of more than 1000 people greeted us very angry.

Although with our support we managed to invade the outskirts of the city and killed a large number of weak adventurers.

I realized why dragons were successful at that time.

In their aerial attackers, they had wyverns and other flying lizards.

We just some giant birds that fell miserably in the city.

Their main attackers were thick-skinned lizards that could ignore the pain and destroy the doors.

We only had wolves that could barely dodge the arrows.

"Shaaaaak"

Hearing the desperate cry I came back and saw one of my brothers die in a pillar of fire.

As if sensing my fear, the smiles on the human faces grew and roared very loudly.

"It's Silvy, the archmage!"

"Everyone charge without fear! Now we cannot lose!"

"" "Uooooo!" ""

At that moment an ability that I had not used and my always ignored alert feeling returned and I escaped.

Killing humans along the way and avoiding that deadly magic, I managed to leave the city to the cries for help of my brothers.

I ran desperately through the forest and heard how those humans shouted victory while another group followed me.

When I thought I could escape I found a cliff.

And behind them a group of smiling adventurers awaited me.

It no longer mattered, jumping was dying and he preferred to die fighting.

Dodging his attack, he was greeted by my clean sword, but he raised his shield in time.

All the skills he used to use slowly returned and my fighting efficiency increased.

My attacks became faster, stronger, more agile and I felt my body change dramatically, but I didn't stop.

I dodged his arrows and responded with my sword while my tail pushed the one who planned to attack me from behind, I felt how the fence was breaking and little by little I was approaching the cliff.

I felt my shoulder blades extend and more bones appeared on my body, my claws became thicker and my skin harder, I felt my snout get larger and the blood in my body boiled in a moment I threw myself off the cliff and new wings lifted me and I saw my adversaries.

This time there was no magic sound, everything was under my control.

Their faces of astonishment and disbelief were very funny but I reacted quickly

And I returned to my previous calm.

Fighting more was futile and he could only flee to survive, but it was too late.

The only thing I noticed was his bluish hair and his luxurious cane raised in front of me ...

And then the flames consumed me to ashes.

 

 

5