Chapter 14.5: Game
104 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the dark I appeared and watched the creation of a new world.

The being that dominated him aged over the years until his death, but not before raising new beings to replace him.

Which worm dragged me close to that world to a discreet place where I could observe the development of its civilization.

And so I had small and discreet bodies and saw the story progress little by little.

But the good times don't last long, being discovered and persecuted for hundreds of years I was only able to hide again in the darkness of the world.

And so in the dark I saw how a soul fell into this world.

Watching him grow up and behave in an inappropriate way for his age.

I found it fun and I started to go around him, I managed to camouflage myself and escape my darkness.

When I returned safely to my old corner and saw him again.

At the time he was on his last breath ... and he decided to play around a bit.

What if I change the story a bit to make it more exciting?

And as a human, my emotions got out of control.

I couldn't stop and stop watching his adventures.

And my power grew day by day as he got stronger.

He no longer needed to hide me.

And I did not realize that I fell into the trap of the god of time.

My time changed and I bonded with it.

I also didn't realize how the god of light was seeking to destroy me in some way.

Seeing that the soul tried to return to that place again, I played my fun game and chose a human woman and guided her soul to her womb.

I can't help but wait to see her reaction, it's always fun to watch her adventures.

Seeing how little by little her body looked around the small space of hers, I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

But I can't see him all the time, I hope he now he can survive a little longer ...

4