Chapter 25: The Evil of the World.
62 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Licking my wounds, I looked at the corpses near me.

They were all the same despicable race with little horns, little wings, and a goofy tail that was only good with destructive magic.

I disliked the idea of ​​eating them but I could replenish my magic power faster so there was no other way.

This was the tenth attack this week and the smell of war began to spread across the continent.

After the great demon king Groel united his entire race and decided to attack the mainland destroying the nearby kingdoms, all the races united to resist.

Even an isolated and proud race like ours began to meet and attend the conferences of the Elves, Dwarves and some Barbarian Humans in ridiculous numbers.

As someone known to be peaceful, I was selected to be the liaison for my race.

So now I'm bored loading cards or exploring ways for the army to proceed calmly.

But demons have a strange way of thinking and a safe path can turn into a death trap overnight.

Even suicide attacks like this.

As a young dragon only 174 years old, he was somewhat underestimated for having such an important job.

But seeing how the eggs disappeared in large numbers they stopped worrying about me and looked for a way to recover them or fill in the numbers.

This was just the beginning.

When the demons are suppressed, we will be next not counting the casualties during this war.

But that wasn't my problem...

"I FOUND YOU! THIS TIME I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU DAMN LIZARD!"

I activated my [Quick Escape] while letting the flames come out of my mouth and block the way a bit.

"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN USE THE SAME TRICK ON ME?!! ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME?!"

Dodging the attack, I responded with a ball of condensed energy and lashed out with my tail.

To the figure that hid behind me only to disappear into the mist.

I instantly activated the protection on my body and saw the cracks left by the demon's slashing attack in front of me.

"...UlK...bastard"

"DID I TELL YOU YOU COULD PRONOUNCE MY NAME?! DID I LET YOU!!?"

"Leave me alone"

Responding to his attack with a heat ray, I flapped my wings and propelled myself backward while dodging the blow that fell from the sky.

"Tsk tsk tsk, Ulk darling, still can't handle this baby? Do you want some support from your pretty sister~?"

"STOP MEDDLING IN MY BATTLE, YADZ!

Taking to the heights while dodging and defending against his continuous attacks, I took advantage of his carelessness and discovered that it was once again a trap.

"Fufufu, do you like falling into my clutches all the time~?"

Feeling the attack coming, I shrugged my body and quickly ran as the attack surprised and enraged the demon who started attacking his brother.

The battle right now is different if those two are here.

Feeling that the distance was enough, I began to accumulate all the magic in my body.

"HOW DARE YOU FOOL ME? I'LL CRUSH YOU!!"

They are definitely brothers, both with the same temperament, sensing them close enough to me, I activated my barrier and a large violent energy overflowed into my body.

"NOOO!! RUN FAST!"

"DAMN IT!!! DON'T THINK YOU'LL GET LUCK NEXT TIME!!!

After seeing the injured figure of him run away again, I collapsed and plummeted towards the forest.

Although the impact hurts, it is nothing compared to the pain I feel inside my body.

Seeing the black veins spread even further, I felt worried.

Two or three of these attacks again and I'll die.

I had already shortened my life by doing this continuously, but it was the only way to survive their ambushes.

Leaning against a nearby tree, I finished vomiting up the unknown black liquid and walked towards the nearby kingdom.

Letters don't deliver themselves.

2